rahane was looking good
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

who is older tambe or hogg? lol

hogg 
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fun fact: My Mom crossed passed with entire GL team 2 days back at Rajkot airport with them arriving, and mom departing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

----
Rahane OUTEdited by dare.devil - 8 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Which team u supporting don't say neutral πŸ˜†
Pune is doing alright ATM 

MSD obviously i have no connection with Gujrat or puneπŸ˜† 
msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There is a delay of two balls where I am.  
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
170 score should be posted πŸ˜Š
DB_reloaded thumbnail
KP walks in and charges picks up a single 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: msd21

Sorry, but  I disagree.  Pandya does not have the talent to be in the national team.  Not sure why he was in the team.  He will be gone soon.

People thought the same about Jadeja. So much so that he become a joke and meme.  πŸ˜†
But it didn't effect MSD, he made sure that he has made jadeja one of the most important bowlers in indian team and the best fielder in whole world. Batting is still shit but he rarely gets a chance to bat. All he gets to do is slog. 

Pandya will surely become a better batsman because his hitting ability is unmatched and only MSD/Rohit has six hitting ability like him. The only match he got a chance in WT20 was in bangladesh match and he smocked some good shots before he got out to a screamer. And the way he bowls 4 over every match i am sure he will improve his bowling. 

MSD has a fixed template, give someone so much chances that he either improves himself or gets out of the team himself. 
DB_reloaded thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

People thought the same about Jadeja. So much so that he become a joke and meme.  πŸ˜†

But it didn't effect MSD, he made sure that he has made jadeja one of the most important bowlers in indian team and the best fielder in whole world. Batting is still shit but he rarely gets a chance to bat. All he gets to do is slog. 

Pandya will surely become a better batsman because his hitting ability is unmatched and only MSD/Rohit has six hitting ability like him. The only match he got a chance in WT20 was in bangladesh match and he smocked some good shots before he got out to a screamer. And the way he bowls 4 over every match i am sure he will improve his bowling. 

MSD has a fixed template, give someone so much chances that he either improves himself or gets out of the team himself. 

Pandya is pretty nonsense bowler!!! Jadeja was more of a batsman now became a bowler who bats in no 8