Rishabala OS : Every Wish...

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First...🥳
🤣 🤣 🤣
KILL HER NOW, RISHU... I COMMAND YOU TO KILL HER NOW... KILL KILL KILL!!🤣
that idiotic chatter box chopped ur plan... She really killed ur perfect proposal plan... If u cant kill her then atleast f**k her mouth with a kiss... 🤣
U woke up early!😲 Sacrificed ur proper breakfast & ate cornflakes!😲 Worked like maniac to spend the next day fully with her!😲 Missed gym!😲 Wrapped 22 gifts that too with a customized gift wrapped!😲 Ruby...oops sapphire & diamond ring which u researched for 2 months & bought it!😲 3 months of practice for ur romantic old fashion bending down on knee proposal!😲 Special red velvet cake with her miniature!😲 Every damn think got waste!🤢🤢 MADHUUU!! 😡😡 I still love u... U r so adorable... 😳😛😉 Haha... U can be a perfect mouth piece for ur monosyllable speaking Rk...😆
Haha... Poor Radha & Mohan! They waited till 11.25 to wish their future DIL but rk stopped them to as he doesnt want his surprise to go waste... But but but... This crazy girl... Sung birthday song for herself... Wished for herself & also asked Rk to be her birthday gift & even proposed him over phone... Aww... I can so imagine how Rk will be crying out loud... Or if he wants to hide his crying sound i msure he would be biting his palm & crying...🤣
He should have better gone with her to the movie... Instead he planned a lot which went in vain..🤣
Though i feel sorry for Rk but i couldn't help laugh at what Madhu did to him...🤣
Haha... How much he blushed in this story? Haha... When he said 23rd gift will be the ring & 24th ... *blushing* blushing* i was like... Oh okay... its gonna be KISS!! 🤣 Nah! This over smart Rk wants to give himself to her... She can unwrap him as her birthday gift... Eat him as her birthday cake... God! But no such think happened... This girl & her big mouth nah!🤣
Super story dear... This is the magic of ur writing... U can make wonders even with a simple story...👏
Love u lazy dear for giving this super awesome funny os... Thanks!😳
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my I am laughing out Madly... Poor Rk did so much for her birthday but our Madhu!!! True she is completely a chatter box and idiot at the same time lol... I can't believe it that she literally proposed Rk..Where Rk all preparations went into Drain.. Rk you can kill her.. I was superb update and I enjoyed it completely...Edited by .Poorva. - 8 years ago
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os di
madhu was crazy here,madhu is chatterbox kitha bolte hai.
at last was crazy
she wish herself in her b'day
rk propose plan was failed
she propose rk .

atlast ,,rk wants to kill madhu.
Edited by sapnaf52 - 8 years ago
RISHBALASS thumbnail
Nice update.
poor Rk his plan was failed.
and madhu only the 1st one to propose him.
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow dis was just awesome:-) im
Honestly running out of words 2 describe ur outstanding work:-)) lol im so in love this RK hez just 2 cute...his love for madhu is so adorable xx and madhu wat a chatterbox (she fies talk alot but its so cute) lovely OS had a huge smile in my face while reading it xx thnx uEdited by EfOrEnVy - 8 years ago
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Madhu was crazy 😆
Awesome story
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome and funny os di.. Bechara rk kya karega itna sara planning kiya itna sare gift lia kitna days sa preparation kia tha madhu ki b'day ka apne parents ko vi roka madhu ko wish karna sa lekin ya chatterbox madhu na sara plan fail kar dia apne b'day pa khuda apna aap wish kar lia aur rk ko phone pa propose vi kar dia bechara kya karega.. And our rishbala kitna sweet and cute hai yaar.. Waiting for your next story di
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing OS
loved this RK he is so cute and madhu is crazy she is a chatter box how much she talks,
she didn't even let him wish her she wished herself,
rk planned surprise birthday party and wants to propose her but madhu ruined it by proposing him,
thanks for writing this fun OS thoroughly enjoyed reading it
lovRishbala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story 
Madhu is soo adorable and cute
Poor rk is plan became flop 
But no worry at the end of the day they will get married
Madhu's proposal was very cute but rk's reaction was hilarious.