Users

Frequent Posters

ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

By the way Raman gave airhead name to marriage bureau hahaha

The best part I forgot

This scene reminds me of an earlier scene during sauten track when raman suggested her to search in marriage bureau she might get someone with initial R( after coming to know about her tatooo)...i guess both time her expressions were similar since her motive were also same both times... that is to marry raman.
Edited by ramishi - 8 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Airhead is something 

First she loved Raman then cockroach then anda chor and now Raman again

@blue-these lines cracked me up ðŸ˜†very well written ðŸ˜ƒ
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
why I feel ruhi will listen to ishra conversation and find truth 
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar d only expression after today's episode was 🤣 🤣 🤣
Pehle mosquito 🤣 vuska face dekne layak tha wen ishita told dat u r my best frnd but life partner is only Raman and no one else can be as she only loves Raman she doesn't want to share her feelings regarding Raman with mani and his face was like he drank oil 🤣 and Alia wat sort of words does she need to get into her thick skull dat ishita disnt accept d proposal?? She is sick

Adi did right by asking Raman directly and adi was disgusted by d taught of sharam marriage Wichita is a very good sign and I loved adi today

Toshiji Simmi aur shaguniya these 3 are namuna's shaguinya was behaving like a teenager wen toshiji told dat Raman wants to marry her and den wen she saw ishita's pic she came back to Senses but again she was like y can't Raman moveon and all I dnt understand one thing wen she is ready to get married y she is showing attitude to Raman wen he told he wants her to get married to someone else wen she has no feelings for Raman and doing this only for children she can move on na

Wat a blooper Raman doesn't allow any ishita's pic in home but from wer did a frame of ishru pic came in shaguinya' room??? Doesn't Pihu see dat?? Kuch bhi dikate hein yeh log

Ruhi wants to know abt her family members after meeting ishita I felt bad for her naagin did very wrong her bechari yaar my heart goes out for her wenever I see dat girl

Ashok and romi scene I feel disgusted for romi he is stooping so low for getting back at Raman this is not at all good he is d same bhai who helped him a lot and brought out of so many scandals if he wanted to proove himself Datz another thing but Raman ko neecha dikana is not at all needed to proove himself successful I hope he Getz dat in his brain soon before something drastic happens
Raman wants to change d name of d company first after reading d name Ramchandran but mani's sir name is Raghav na?? Itne saare bloopers in jst one episode??
I loved d Precap but I dnt think he listens to her voice waiting for ishraru in one frame
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kynki xena k pyar china ka maal hai
4 baar ho chuka hai 🤣
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaliya is damn irritating. I wish to do something with her. Again forcing Mani. Pathetic girl. As someone said right on IF. That Shagun ka pyaar is actually China ka maal! It keeps on changing. Ishita dialogues were good to Mani about Raman! She gave a sweet tamacha to him! I think Mani too will turn negative in the end just like Airhead.
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes it was a good episode the way ishita made it clear to mani not to bring this topic again was fab n wth is wrong with aliya she isb behaving n giving advice like teenagers to people who are somewhere in mid thirties nearing forty they are not college going youngsters to think love starts with friendship n not to give up so easily when ishita asked did I give any wrong signals so my answer is yes as she never really expressed before today about how much ahe still miss n love raman she has always talked abt ruhi n pihu whether with aliya or mosquito that is where she went wrong
Coming to raman he clearly isn't affected by shagun he is grateful to her n wanted to return the favour by registering her name on matrimonial sites when shagun was shouting at him then also he didn't even bother to apologize to her or anything he was clear at his stand of not marrying anyone. Right now can't say whether they will turn shagun negative as in the bedroom also she was saying since ishita is not coming back ever so raman can move on but what happens when ishita returns what stand will she then take as she was saying pihu raman n this family belongs to ishita let see most likely she would turn negative but cvs n their love for shagun might be they add some more whitness to her character.

Rest since cvs are being too considerate about fans that they actually kept the soft drink comp name as ishra what fans fondly call them so why not send mosquito n xena on a long vacation far away from ishra fans want that as well. Guess raman didn't get what ishra meant that is why said what a useless name this name is definitely kept for a purpose lets see how n when raman understands this
Edited by SurabhiA91 - 8 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shagun left Raman because he was not rich...Shagun was in affair with Ashok because he was rich,🤔,,Shagun said yes to Manoj to secure her future as there was no better option left for her than Manoj that time😆Now Raman has money and shagun is feeling something again for him😃how sweet na !! All she needs is money...still some ppl try to justify her that she has changed for good
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
guys tommrow trp will be high mybe for more 2weeks till trp auntie's get clear pic about storyline start getting bored 
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both Airhead and Mosquito got BKT..
mosquito expressions were funny.. 
Airhead going all gaga thinking Raman proposing marriage is hilarious , as if she is teenager ðŸ˜†
Raman giving Shagun name in marraige bureau is the best thing ..
Romi is gonna land in soup soon.
Aliya also needs gyaan from ishita , will she understand even then ??
One thing is clear that Raman and Ishita cannot move on from each other.