Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow lovely emotional omg update..te way geet cant bear te pain and talking with my maan seeking permission who indeed open his heart but geet ki words sooth him and healing her pain..opps my maan ki past made him like tis but i know his geet will etase all te bitter memories with her innocent love..i love te update yar
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome Update
Poor Geet was in deep pain and pleaded Maan to give her permission to feed pari , she promised Maan that she will never leave him only then he allowed her, Maan was lost in his past how Sameera ditched him
Waiting for next
aroobasiddiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice
Loved the concept
Continue soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Update

Geet in so much of pain and I'm glad she took that step and entered Maan study even though she was scared but when she told Maan about her pain and to give her permission to feed Pari and she would gladly accept his punishment later he indeed was shock but he telling her that she would leave him brought out such a vulnerable Maan out his desperate way of holding on to his own family .
Geet telling Maan she'll never leave him but why did she not tell him that the other guy just helped her and it was not her fault
why did his Daadi stand with Sameera instead of him
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...sad for maan's painful past...excited for next..thanks for pm..!!
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome... superb...
Thanks for update...

Continue soon...

Finally geet is relieved ... she fed pari...

Maan is concerned for her... he took care of her ...

I agree ... when someone breaks your trust they break you inside out ... n you are not able to trust anyone including yourself...

I guess now he will change with geet in his life...
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
poor geet is facing bad time due to maan's past life events
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..
continue soon..
morlen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
concept is amazing, loved all the parts please count soon
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Teaser

Maan look at her and thought Geet I know I am giving you pain but what should I do when my own broke my trust I am unable to trust on anyone also how can I trust you when I am unable to trust on myself I will be with you always and protect you but if you made me angry or go against my words I will make your life hell, I was soft with my first wife but she betray me now I will be wild with you as you like it or not, you have to accept it as it's your destiny. I know you both are different but that Maan is dead who have sympathy for anyone. So accept way how I am.

But he didn't said anything he just come on her kept his head on her shoulder and held her tightly to remove his pain but Geet was also slowly massaging his hair to know him that she is with him not only in his happiness but also in his pain. 

Plzzz friends give your feedback 
Thank you 
Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago