Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonder this maybe another secret twist of Sumedh Sir. That would make sense and cover up for the lack of monitoring the room where they were writing. 
Warna filal toh it was highly illogical. Okay, they can't fit CCTV in the Girls' Common Room. But then either they should have chosen another room or some school staff/authority should have monitored the students while writing. I don't get why Sumedh leaves the unmonitored room and go stand in the room which is already monitored by CCTV- especially when Sumedh Sir himself said to leave the written sheet in the GCR itself.
And itne important round mein he is the only school authority seen. Both rooms should have had some other school person keeping an eye. 
That is why I hope this is another secret twist. Because otherwise- there is no logic to explain so many loopholes and flaws in the whole thing.
But anyway. At the end of the day we all know Jassi-Jogi-Ria will be fine and Ankita- Aditya ka popat hoga always :P So let us just sit back and enjoy.😆
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

precap.  how will jassi prove her innocence?? if she does, hope sumedh sir gives marching orders to anki and at time ask adi who was in the room did not stop anki from burning the papers and why he did not admit it was anki who started first??!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because he knows ki Jassi is a much bigger competition compared to Ankita. Jassi ko out karo, Ria ko toh he is already trying to eliminate her. After all that, he thinks ki Ankita is too bekaar- so he'll easily defeat her.😆 And with Ankita, he can easily plan and plot against Ria. 
So he'll obviously take his partner Ankita's side, if he is asked about what really happened in that room. Unless he has 'something else' in his mind.😆😆 But chances kam hai. Itna jaldi nahi sudhrega woh.😆 Even if Sumedh asks him, 99% chances hai ki he'll take Ankita's side.😆
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The camera had zoomed on sumedh sir looking at jassi's papers on bed before he went out of room.   so hope there is some suspense.
another thing ria has heard anki/adi plotting to get rid of jassi, so wonder if she will speak up in defence of jassi??!!!!
NAUCholic thumbnail

The camera had zoomed on sumedh sir looking at jassi's papers on bed before he went out of room.   so hope there is some suspense.

another thing ria has heard anki/adi plotting to get rid of jassi, so wonder if she will speak up in defence of jassi??!!!!

Hope so. But 30-70 % chances hai. 30% that she'll speak up for Jassi. And 70% the other way. Because for Ria, Aditya>>>Jassi. So yeah, if there is some solid proof ki Aditya is doing this, she'll speak up for Jassi, but otherwise, I guess that chances are less. Anyway, I hope there is ome suspense and this is some secret twist. Mazza ayega aisa ho toh.
Ms.SK thumbnail
precap.  I think Sumedh sir has given certain time to jassi to prove her innocence
NAUCholic thumbnail
Yeah! One obvious way is to get it out of Ankita's mouth itself. But I guess they haven't brought their phones and all along with them to record or something. Dekhte hai what happens.
Ms.SK thumbnail
As soon as anki out of competition, Adi on his own will be weak in scheming but have a feeling anki will not go out without fighting so will take Adi with her or at least will put some doubts in ria's mind 
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heya friends..after reading all your comments i'm thinking you're right..Sumedh sir may be having some trick up his sleeve..
balashiv15 thumbnail

As soon as anki out of competition, Adi on his own will be weak in scheming but have a feeling anki will not go out without fighting so will take Adi with her or at least will put some doubts in ria's mind 

Yeah.. Chachi is that type of person..khud vi doobegi aur doosron ko vi le doobegi.
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah! One obvious way is to get it out of Ankita's mouth itself. But I guess they haven't brought their phones and all along with them to record or something. Dekhte hai what happens.

Yeah she's not very firm with her words..Adi is evil and tight lipped. Ankita might reveal herself