Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunitha28

Me too Kabita...u know Kabita how much i annoyed on my network...bcs of that pblm i unable to enjoy with all of u after reading her reply to u...πŸ˜›

I m also facing the same problem.not able to immediate reply. 😭
Hv to wait 7-8 mint for one post only
Ishi_12 thumbnail

Me too Kabita...u know Kabita how much i annoyed on my network...bcs of that pblm i unable to enjoy with all of u after reading her reply to u...πŸ˜›

Mai v bhut bhut khush huπŸ˜›

Don't worry sunitha... Network v hmare yuvi ki trah h jv suhani ko jrurt hoti h to sirf gussa dikhata h πŸ˜†
Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Kabita did u saw that new olv which chetna posted today mrng...that link dint open for me...if u watched then pls yell me what that olv have...
Ishi_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

Haa re kushi kya zarurat ha su ko BH ke saam be se guzar ne k liye
Waise Chinese lamp se yaad ayaa Maine jalane ke liye try kiya tha par udd ne pehele hi sab jal gaya. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Kabita...
I think Chinese lamp sirf hmare yuvani hi jla skte hainπŸ˜‰
YuvaaniMad thumbnail

Ya Kushi even i wonder that how that chinese lamp reach near her taxi...see Kushi how much they both love eachother unknowingly that chinese lamp which Yuvi leave reached her as soon as she came somewhat near to him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Sunitha dear today u r so romantic πŸ˜†
Ishi_12 thumbnail

Ya Kushi even i wonder that how that chinese lamp reach near her taxi...see Kushi how much they both love eachother unknowingly that chinese lamp which Yuvi leave reached her as soon as she came somewhat near to him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Pyar to h sunitha.. Bhut pyar h...bttt...lekin ye bttt aajata h bich meπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...nd then🀒😑
Subha27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

Sunitha dear today u r so romantic πŸ˜†

I can be to this extent only Kabita...😳
Subha27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishi_12

Pyar to h sunitha.. Bhut pyar h...bttt...lekin ye bttt aajata h bich meπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...nd then🀒😑

Dont worry Kushi...it wont be permenantly just matter of few days & till the Krishna truth comeout...
Ishi_12 thumbnail
Nd one more thing jo mujhe bhut presan kr rha h...when suhani doesn't like mirror nd doesn't use mirror then how she apply make up aur wo v bhar bhar kπŸ˜•
YuvaaniMad thumbnail

Hey Kabita did u saw that new olv which chetna posted today mrng...that link dint open for me...if u watched then pls yell me what that olv have...

Sunitha I watched only some part.yuvi somu yuvaani n dadi all r seating in hall room n yuvaani girl told something to them I think about suhaani. I m not sure I hv to see it again. Actually I feel that olv very boring that's why I skipped n show only some parts.