What's going on in Aaradhya's mind?

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I extremely don't understand Aaradhya's mind after today's episode precap. Few episodes she kept on stating to stay as Shamsher's wife and now sudden feeling for Arjun flattered in her heart or its just a play put up in-front of Ajjiama or something else. What could it be?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aradhaya is playing a reverse trick with Bhavri. She knows that Bhavri is trying to spoil her relationship with Shamsher by messing up with Arjun. So she is now playing her own mind games. There is no way she is quitting her marriage. πŸ˜‰
However, I am not sure what this game will achieve or how it is going to pan out. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw - loved today's episode's lunch table fight. πŸ˜†
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually the drama is going great. Y'days precap - Arj in Shamyas room n Shamsher I think is knocking at the door. I am wondering how it will pan out? Will Shamsher misunderstand Ara or will get back at Arj? I think the show is heading for a huge showdown between Shamsher n Arjun - but am liking the way things r going too.
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Actually the drama is going great. Y'days precap - Arj in Shamyas room n Shamsher I think is knocking at the door. I am wondering how it will pan out? Will Shamsher misunderstand Ara or will get back at Arj? I think the show is heading for a huge showdown between Shamsher n Arjun - but am liking the way things r going too.

Maybe it's gonna take place starting from tomorrow. I can't wait for argument that gonna take place between Shamsher & Aaradhya...regarding Arjun. πŸ˜†
fan.matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistiofMistz

Maybe it's gonna take place starting from tomorrow. I can't wait for argument that gonna take place between Shamsher & Aaradhya...regarding Arjun.πŸ˜†

yes that wud interesting as well. but it shud b a direct confrontation n not beating around the bush.
Karaali thumbnail

yes that wud interesting as well. but it shud b a direct confrontation n not beating around the bush.

I think they have had too many direct confrontations that did not go anywhere. Now there should be plotting/counter-plotting to show each other down instead of direct confrontations.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arjun is finally getting that Aradhaya has no intention of coming back to him and does not want to come back to him. I just wish she would stop saying she hates him for killing her father. It would complicate the situation further. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Neither brother will understand why she is loyal to the marriage if she has forgiven Arjun. I don't think understanding subtle emotions is their forte.πŸ˜†

Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
fan.matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

I think they have had too many direct confrontations that did not go anywhere. Now there should be plotting/counter-plotting to show each other down instead of direct confrontations.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arjun is finally getting that Aradhaya has no intention of coming back to him and does not want to come back to him. I just wish she would stop saying she hates him for killing her father. It would complicate the situation further.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Neither brother will understand why she is loyal to the marriage if she has forgiven Arjun. I don't think understanding subtle emotions is their forte.πŸ˜†

My problem is with shamsher taking out his guess on Ara bcoz of mu of Ara-Arj relationship. physical abuse n all. that's why I want direct confrontation. but chaal challing on both sides is fine like how Ara did when she saw Bhavri coming the other day.
Karaali thumbnail

My problem is with shamsher taking out his guess on Ara bcoz of mu of Ara-Arj relationship. physical abuse n all. that's why I want direct confrontation. but chaal challing on both sides is fine like how Ara did when she saw Bhavri coming the other day.

Direct/indirect confrontations - either would be great.

I was surprised to see Arjun turning into a creep - the way he stared at Aradhaya while she was changing was chilling. The actor did a real good job portraying that scene.

Bhavri is a real cheapo - egging a guy to go after with his brother wife with force if needed. Is she even thinking straight what this can lead to???