Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice Post Leo👏

sahi saha frist male mosquito karta raha puri life ishu ishu(b/c of mahan ishita) aur raman ki life hell ki aur ab female mosquito kare gi adi adi (b/c of mahan ishita) aur aik baar phir raman ki life hell hogi 😆🤣
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity00

Did Ishita go for a wedding or something ? Was she working in that bling bling sari ? Don't get me wrong she looks amazing since leap but yaar come on in Australia so many NRI working in every field , they don't dress that lavishly for work ... Perhaps she went to a kitty party 🤣

Hahaha..yeah I thought I was the only one who felt she was way overdressed. .like she was going for a wedding...😆..oh and let's not even mention nris. .I have been abroad for years.. and no desi ever dresses this way...even for weddings😆..but anyways this is a soap...
But while she looks good. ..ishita is way too made up off late..cakes of foundation and loud red lipstick. And dyed and curled hair...stuff she never used even on happy days pre leap...looks very out of place for someone who is apparently v sad .guilty  mourning etc..

For all the crap of the bhooth track...ishita looked classy in that make up and those saree while acting like airhead. ..
Like raman got back his pre wedding look wish ishita had too..those simple Kurt is and minimal make up was her best look till date
Edited by bscorp13 - 8 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ambrzk

Nice Post Leo👏

sahi saha frist male mosquito karta raha puri life ishu ishu(b/c of mahan ishita) aur raman ki life hell ki aur ab female mosquito kare gi adi adi (b/c of mahan ishita) aur aik baar phir raman ki life hell hogi 😆🤣

Haha

Sahi kaha dost
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Hahaha..yeah I thought I was the only one who felt she was way overdressed. .like she was going for a wedding...😆..oh and let's not even mention nris. .I have been abroad for years.. and no desi ever dresses this way...even for weddings😆..but anyways this is a soap...
But while she looks good. ..ishita is way too made up off late..cakes of foundation and loud red lipstick. And dyed and curled hair...stuff she never used even on happy days pre leap...looks very out of place for someone who is apparently v sad .guilty  mourning etc..

For all the crap of the bhooth track...ishita looked classy in that make up and those saree while acting like airhead. ..
Like raman got back his pre wedding look wish ishita had too..those simple Kurt is and minimal make up was her best look till date

Dont say that, i said the same thing few days back n i got bashed saying that i want her to wear torn clothes n sit in a corner crying.
ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Raman ki taraf se Mani urf shani ke liye song 

Tu Gaddar Sahi Tu Makkar Sahi
Ishita Ka Yaar Purana Usko Inkaar Sahi🤣
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambrzk

Raman ki taraf se Mani urf shani ke liye song

Tu Gaddar Sahi Tu Makkar Sahi
Ishita Ka Yaar Purana Usko Inkaar Sahi🤣

Wah wah
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

Dont say that, i said the same thing few days back n i got bashed saying that i want her to wear torn clothes n sit in a corner crying.

Really...hahaha.. she can certainlyab look nice. .without being caked in make up. ..divyanka infact looks better in minimal make up. ..and it is surely out of place to see the kind of make up and hair she never bothered about pre leap suddenly happening now ..when we are expected to empathize with her pain. ..
Cinema and tv is a visual medium unfortunately. ..u believe what you see...
Have no probs with her sarees.. they are pretty except the one she wore today.. but the make up would have looked better for a different track.. not this one. ..this just puts me off from even her naturally expressive facial expressions😕.. the ph should have been more careful..

Khair who are we talking about..yhm cvs. .n desi soaps...ppl even go to bed with jewellery n heavy make up here😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Really...hahaha.. she can certainlyab look nice. .without being caked in make up. ..divyanka infact looks better in minimal make up. ..and it is surely out of place to see the kind of make up and hair she never bothered about pre leap suddenly happening now ..when we are expected to empathize with her pain. ..
Cinema and tv is a visual medium unfortunately. ..u believe what you see...
Have no probs with her sarees.. they are pretty except the one she wore today.. but the make up would have looked better for a different track.. not this one. ..this just puts me off from even her naturally expressive facial expressions😕.. the ph should have been more careful..

Khair who are we talking about..yhm cvs. .n desi soaps...ppl even go to bed with jewellery n heavy make up here😆

We tend to think too much ... And that's why forum members are BUDNAAM for their sensibilities . Many of time a lot of us expressed that the reason we got hooked to YHM was the day it was portrayed , very naturally , no overdose of loud make up etc etc . But it all has been changed in 2015.
DT seems to be happy with all the praises she is getting , her loyalist fan and her too doesn't like even a slight ifs and but ... She is looking gorgeous ( which is true) don't ask how come she is all dolled up under these circumstances when she is so hurt and broken !!!
Please be gentle with us mortals . I was even criticised about using the word WE ... Hahahaha ... Apology in advance .
BombayTroll thumbnail
Manchester city in champions league semi finals

Wow

Great

Amazing
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mubarak Ho ! To all Man city fans ...