|| OS: Woes of past || updated pg5 (26/07) completed

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Hey people! I know I'm back after a long time! But again I have become a silent reader because of my exams. I have my boards in 15 days and I don't know what the heck I'm doing here but then this has got me like addicted kind of and can't help but come here. I just finished my mock and thought before I plunge into my actual board preparation I do something and writing on Ishra is one of my favourite hobbies so thought why not. Blame shravss who gave me this idea by posting a story of hers. She does know how to get me pumped up.
</font>

This story is out of frustration of not talking to you yesterday sharu di. the crankiness made way to this shitty work. So bear with it.
</font>

Hope you enjoy it!
</font>

Prologue updated below
</font>

Woes Of PastEdited by ..sush.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
PROLOGUE

|| WOES OF PAST ||

They say everything happens for reason. Was what happened 7 years ago also for a reason. I don't know what happened that Ishima chose the baby over me. Was I so bad that god snatched everything away from me in just a mere second? Am I destined to love? Ruhi mused in her diary, which has been the second best friend she had after her music. Yes music was a compulsion but also the only thing she had been dependent on to take out her childish frustration... something, which cannot tell to the world.

"Is love destined in my life? Do I deserve to be in this world? Maybe the word itself is a curse for me. Do really god exist because if he did then maybe I would have not have to suffer so much. I believed a lot in him. But he made me lose trust in him. I don't want to believe in him again. I hate him. Everyone rejected me. I am tired of having to prove my love to everyone. I have everything yet I have nothing. I lost everyone's trust. Not once did anyone try to understand my point of view. Not once did anyone ask me what I was going through losing Ruhi. She was the reason I was still alive, breathing... once moment everything was perfect and the next moment I lost everything. Actually Raman said the truth I am very unlucky. I don't deserve to be alive. Its better I leave this world. Sorry ruhi bachcha I could not be a perfect mother, I'm sorry I became the reason for you're pain for the seven years. Now that I have fulfilled my duty I bid farewell to you." Ishita voiced out her thoughts to the empty wall after seeing Raman and Ruhi cuddle up crying their hearts out after meeting each other when they thought they had lost each other.

Ishita moved away from the hiding place without wanting to be seen. She was about to sit in the car when she felt someone's gaze on her and turned to see who it was. She was shocked to see the person in front. No this couldn't be happening... she thought when the reality hit her. No No No... saying she tried to enter into the car only to stumble back at the voice...

"Ishima!"

She tried to ignore, block out the voice only to receive another blow...

"Ishita!"

She looked up and before she could even comprehend what was happening she blacked out only mumbling, "sorry forgive me once again".

" I am sorry to say we are trying our best... rest everything is in the hand of the god"

Edited by sush_rddt - 8 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on ur new story sush
Sad wala start 
Make it happy happy soon
Update soon
anisha960 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
interesting start
ruman meet n ishita hide
but they saw her
n ishita serious now
emotional one
continue soon
9900 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue😃
Loved it loads😃
Please continue soon can't wait to read the next part ðŸ˜ƒ
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
update soon...
it ws sad bt nyc...
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nycc prologue
do continue soon
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ur prologue made me soo inquisitive 
Plz update soon 
_Divan_foreva thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Sad start... nyways plzzz make its end happy one..!! 
Already show is like killing me...ab bas os ss ts k sahare hi jeena padd raha hei...!! 
Update soon...
Thanks for d pm!!
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Really interesting ..
Wud luv to read more
Cont soon