Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ri21

i guess majority is very cool with the new promo😆

Absolutely.😊 Most of the fans are calm and cool about it. We have learnt our lesson from the Urvashi fiasco.😉 Don't underestimate the CVs.
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angels11

Predicting is fine yaar but ppl ve already started abusing Shravan. Aft the Urvashi engagement episode i ve learnt my lesson. The CVs show something out of context intentionally to pique our curiosity so lets predict but at the same time lets not starting criticizing prematurely.

Personally i dont think Shravan w'd ve gifted the house coz its too early for him to make such a grand gesture. Worst case either he might ve refused any fee or he might ve refused to take back that 3L. Remember Suman has already managed to earn that amt 😳

Really why would one abuse him and the promo did not hint on him being a jerk or anything like that plus all seem cool wit it and I am totally cool with it ... cannot wait to see what we have in store for us to see and discuss and drool

ya you maybe right it is too early for gifting her the house and yes it can be anything... cannot wait for all of it to play 
hagen thumbnail
I feel that in some way or the other shravan has helped her in getting her parents house which was very close to her so I think she feels indebted to him and so from now on she will be working with shravan .I don't think shravan will be going back to london.He might try to set up a firm in India. She might work with him like with her catering business to pay her debt  because in the initial promos she was dressed in formal wear like she was working for him.This is just a guess I am not sure😲
HasiBanGaye thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Remember last time what happned with urvashi episode 🤣 lets wait and watch😳
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mineforever

This promo didn't trouble me at all..i was like totally bindaas..
this promo cant beat the last promo.. 😳

Which promo yaar?
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PlainJane

I am not one of those who immediately jumped to conclusions. In fact, I am very cool about it. Curious yes, worried..No. Everyone has made assumptions, but judging from the surprises that the CVs have sprung on us so far, I am prepared to be wait it out. So, I won't make any assumptions.

But you are right. I too believe Shravan has done nothing wrong this time. It's probably Khosla.

If there is one thing I am completely sure about, it is that Shravan has no more grudge against Suman. He truly cares for her. He genuinely wants to be friends with her. He loves her but won't pursue her romantically (as yet). Beyond that, we will see whatever the CVs have planned.

To those thinking Shravan has done something (intentionally or intentionally) to hurt Sumo, I hope you don't panic. Have faith in the CVs. They have been doing a beautiful job so far. Shravan is a wonderful character. The way his character arc is going, there is no way he will do something to screw it up. I am falling more and more in love with him with each new episode.

As I keep saying, I have faith in CVs and in Shravan😳

Bang On 👏 Those emotions that Shravan felt when Suman was reminiscing were genuine. He understood why she was that way in school. He has kinda forgiven him. If u notice he no longer has any FBs unlike in the earlier episodes where he used to keep remembering many painful incidents & feel bad. I was in love with the character frm the beginning!

Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surochitadutta

Written update please... 

They show Suman chasing Shravan around a swing in the past. In the present Shravan is chasing her. In next scene Suman has a sad expression on her face & says yeah i won the case but at the cost of my self respect. Shravan just stares at her.
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hagen

I feel that in some way or the other shravan has helped her in getting her parents house which was very close to her so I think she feels indebted to him and so from now on she will be working with shravan .I don't think shravan will be going back to london.He might try to set up a firm in India. She might work with him like with her catering business to pay her debt  because in the initial promos she was dressed in formal wear like she was working for him.This is just a guess I am not sure😲

Its too early for Shravan to make such a grand gesture as gifting her the house. Thats overkill. CVs w'd ve saved it for the last episode where they show Shravan & Suman happily run around the house laughing & teasing each other 😳
-Shilpaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No.. most of us are not blaming Shravan.. Not in the least.. if anything, Shravan did something for her, like buying her parent's house for her, and she got it all wrong. If anything, he was  trying to cheer her up but she had just the opposite effect  on her..
Or as you said, Khosla  or someone else might have done something and she's just sharing her hurt with him.. I dunno.. 
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The promo having that great shayari..the slap wala promo..