Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow... interesting...
Egerly waiting for the next... update soonish..
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
thanks for the pm
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"So Ishu," he said, "Why does
it feel like you spend more
time in my house then I do?"
🀣 LOL
was watng for fs on vampire plot glad u pen down on it
part was fantastic
do continue soon
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
sounds interesting and nice part continue soon and also ur other stories nxt part
attitudequeen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry guys unable to quote all of ur comments due to bad network and lack of time...
Those who havent commented on first chapter, i will wait for their comments..so i ll be waiting for two separate comments...
well i was studying from morning and finally got some time and updating this chapter
but first a commom Thank you to all who Like and commented...

Edited by ..Armor_ishra.. - 8 years ago
attitudequeen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hello guys well updating nxt chapter...

finally i took a break now from studies and updating while having lunch...πŸ˜†...

thank you so much again for ur reviews and here is the nxt chapter...enjoy reading

CHAPTER 2

Cold Spring's was a pretty small town, but with a ton of people. Our high school had about nine hundred kids. And about three hundred of them were in my sophomore class. So, our school had to be pretty big and so did the parking lot. Raman pulled into his usual spot. No matter how late we were nobody dared to steal that spot. Raman would throw a total tantrum if anyone did, he was pretty famous for thos

As we got out of the car everybody stared. We'd all been going to school together since first grade but nobody ever got tired of gawking at the Kardigan twins. As soon as Raman got out of the car he was swept up by his jockish friends and s**tty cheerleading companions. My eyes zoned in on Julie Manderson.

She was attached to Raman's side immediately. She didn't wear a cheerleading uniform like the other Raman fans, though. She was 'too cool' to be a chearleader, which really just translated into 'too bitchy and stuck up.' Julie Manderson was everything you would expect somebody like Raman to want in a girlfriend. She had skin the color of mocha, devil red lips, billows of dark hair, a thin waist

I hated her for being so pretty (and s**tty) and a part of me hated Raman for being so shallow. But it was a hatred that was too much work to maintain, and died quickly. Raman walked away, surrounded by his worshippers, with Julie clinging to his side. I rolled my eyes, and sighed.

Mihika and I got out of the car and were engulfed by our friends. We talked and chatted and gossiped like always. Mihika, and I were separated from our friends when we reached our homeroom Mr. Migory; the English teacher.

Mihika and I gossiped in the back of the room as Mr. Migory did attendance. He rattled off names, seeming in a trance, and children lazily or shyly answered "here." Unless of course they were one of those showoffy kids who made a big thing out of it.

"Ishita Callaway," he murmured. "Here," I said lazily.

Sadly, that was me. Ishita Callaway. Better known as 'that emo chick with the fine rack.' I also answered to 'the goth bitch with the killer legs' or 'Ken and Jai's little sister.' The first two were a combination compliment and insult, but the last one was just an insult. It bugged the living hell out of me; being known for my big shot older brothers who had more popularity then good sense.

"Mihika Kardigan," he continued monotonously. "Here," she said pleasantly, beaming a smile

English was a drag. Me, and Mihika passed notes the entire time. Science was interesting. Tyler almost set the school on fire when he messed up some chemical formula. So that was pretty cool. History was, as always, the high point of my day because I sat next to Raman. Sure, I saw him all the time at his house. But I, unfortunatly, had a humongous crush on the guy so any extra time with him was much appreciated.

Our teacher had assigned us text book pages, everyone groaned. Except for me, of ourse, because that gave me more time to talk to Raman. As we worked we chattered. "So Raman," I said casually, "How's Julie"

"Now do you mean in general or like in bed?" he asked, smirking. "I meant in general," I specified.

"Oh, then fine I guess." "Would your answer been different if I asked how she was in bed?" I wondered.

"Yes," he said, smirking devishly, "Yes it would." "You're disgusting," I told him

"Tell me something I don't know Callaway," he said easily, brushing his fair hair out of his face. "There are 86,400 seconds in a day," I said

"You see? I already knew that." Raman was a lot smarter then you'd expect him to be. He got straight A's across the board, despite never studying or doing homework. Still, sometimes it seemed like Raman was perfect. Good looking, star football player, smart. But then you throw in his awful temper, his tendency to get detention at least three times a week, and the fact that he's a man wh**e. Other then that though, he was a catch.

The rest of the day passed in total monotony. Spanish was dull because I don't have a clue what she's saying. Gym was repetitive. Lunch was pretty fun, but no different then normal. At the end of the day Mihika and I walked out to the Mercedes. Raman wasn't around.

"Oh great," I said, "Now we gotta wait for him" "Or we could break a window" Mihika suggested.

"Yea, but then he would kill you" I teased "And then where would be?" She laughed "Good point"

Mihika and I perched ourselves on the hood of the Mercedes to wait. We talked, ignoring the guys panting over Mihika off to the side

Raman and his 'clique' approached us. "Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah." Raman said, rushing over to us "You don't sit on my car. Your lucky I let you sit in it"

"God" Mihika said, as we got off the car "Chill out, drama queen" Raman rolled his eyes and unlocked the car

Me, and Mihika had already slid into the back seat before I noticed. Sitting in the passenger seat was none other then Julie Manderson.

Usually, just being near her makes me wanna claw something but this was different. Raman never brought his girlfriends home. Ever.

Except when we was gonna dump them. He always took them home to break the news

Something an outsider would never notice. So, Julie was clueless.

I felt a smug grin spreading across my lips. At least, I won't have to deal with Julie anymore.

Raman drove out of the parking lot and was quickly speeding down out street. Julie kept that air of bitchy betterness around her and it drove me nuts

But it would be amusing to see the way her ego would deflate when Raman broke the news to her. I always loved that part.

Once at the Kardigans me and Mihika assituated ourselves in the living room to watch MTV. Raman led Julie upstairs to his room.

In about 45 minutes she'd be coming down those stairs sobbing. Just like all the others

Sure enough, a little less then an hour had passed when Julie came running down the stairs. Tears streaking her beautiful face

She ran out the door. Of course, being to stupid to realize she had no ride home. Raman sauntered down the stairs a minute later. Smiling contently.

"I see Julie got the boot" I said as he sat down on the couch next to us. He shrugged "It just wasn't working out"

"You mean she reached the 1 month, 3 weeks, and 5 days mark?" Mihika asked. "Huh?" Raman asked.

"You dump all your girlfriends after dating them for exactly 1 month, 3 weeks and 5 days" Mihika elaborated. "Wow" I said "Is that like their expiration date or something?"

Raman rolled his eyes "It's just a coincidence" "Pretty damn convenient" I muttered.

After eating Mrs. Kardigans delicious dinner of steak and potatoes Mihika helped me with my homework. Then, around 9, I headed back home.

Mihika drove me in the crossover since it was pretty dark. "See you later" she called as I stepped out.

"Bye" I said as she drove away. As soon as I stepped through the door Ken and Jai where on my case

I ignored them. I went to my room and listed to my IPod till about 11. Then fell asleep, feeling basically content. Little did I know, that tomorrow everything I thought I knew would change.

That's all for now...so what do you think what will happen nxtπŸ˜‰

Do like and comment guys...

seriously if i got enough responses then nxt update will be in 24 hrs but if not then ...πŸ˜†

Plz...i want long comments na..itna to kar hi sakte ho na mere liye...😊

Love ❀️Tanu😊

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
resss
-----
unress
nycc update
raman dumped julie n ishita was dancing hehe
jealous
lykd d lil bit convo of ishra n ishita's attempts to stay close to raman