CID Forum Thumbnail CID

CID Written update - 3rd April 2016 : Rahasyamayi Aurat

bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

CID Written update - 3rd April 2016 : Rahasyamayi Aurat

At a tall apartment complex:

A man named Dr Vikram arrives in state of hurry and insanity mumbling to his self that he would die. His neighbor meets him and tries to assure him that he would be fine, but he keeps repeating that some lady told him he would die, so he needs to die for sure. He rushes to top of the building. Neighbor gives a call to Dr Vikram's wife Anjali and informs her about the scenario. While the ladies are still on the call, Dr Vikram jumps from roof of the building and puts himself to death. A mysterious lady in white saree and white hair watches him die.

At a neighborhood:

Two kids playing outside and are scared by presence of mysterious lady. Mother of kids rushes kids back home, closes doors and curtains and waits till mysterious lady is gone. When questioned by kids, mother tells that the mysterious lady always carries death of someone with her.

At a home:

A lady (Neelam) is preparing food and is greeted by mysterious lady. Mysterious lady informs Neelam that her husband Mohan is going to die and hands her a sketch showing Mohan dead. Neelam is scared and tries to give a call to Mohan. It is shown that Mohan is dead posed exactly same as in sketch given.

At apartment complex:

CID team (Abhijeeet, Freddy, Pankaj and Shreya) arrive and examine body of Dr Vikram. Abhijeet suspects the case to be of suicide. But Anjali assures that Dr Vikram was very happy and had no problems in personal life. Abhijeet questions for any tensions at work. Dr Vikram's assistant Reema informs that he got promoted to be head of neurology hospital and was very happy. Though family and friends assure that it cannot be a suicide, Abhijeet assures them that they need to look for every possibility. Abhijeet asks Freddy and Pankaj to check the body for any suicide note. Neighbor lady informs Abhijeet about the weird behavior of Dr Vikram before his death and about the prediction of the mysterious lady who informed Dr Vikram regarding his own death.

Pankaj finds a sketch showing the sketch of Dr Vikram laid exactly same as he is dead now and a box of diamond ring in pockets. Anjali informs that Dr Vikram was about to gift her some surprise in event of his promotion and he informed same to her an hour ago. CID team wonders how a sketch could be made and people around suspect that it is done by Avantika, the mysterious lady. Abhijeet observes some dirt in finger nails and proceeds to check the terrace. In terrace, they find a symbol that resembles a octagon made on wall which could have been done by Dr Vikram. Abhijeet advises to start investigation from jewelry shop.

At CID bureau:

Neelam comes and complains about her husband Mohan death to ACP sir. ACP sir is determined to find Avantika.

At Jewelry store:

The store owner informs CID team that Dr Vikram was here to pick the ring he placed and was quite normal and happy when he left the store. CID team enquires further, and a street vendor informs that he witnessed Dr Vikram talking to Avantika. He further informs that Avantika was a street vendor too, who disappeared suddenly for many days and returned abnormally with whitish skin and hair. After return, she behaved abnormally and always talked about death and the people who were told to die indeed died. Abhijeet convinces the street vendor to take them to Avantika's house.

At Avantika's house:

CID team enters Avantika's house and Avantika hands over sketch containing Abhijeet's death to Abhijeet. Abhijeet demands to know who the master mind for these deaths is. Avantika loses consciousness. CID team moves her to hospital.

On road:

A goon enters car and his boss warns him to kill Avantika as she is being captured by CID and could jeopardize their mission.

At hospital:

Doctor informs to CID team that there was a foreign object placed in brain of Avantika that might be causing her weird behavior. Suddenly all objects in room start falling off and get dragged to an end. Avantika starts trembling badly and is dead. Freddy and Pankaj observe a car which drove away in the direction where objects were falling and dragged to. Abhijeet suspects there could be high power magnets in the car which dislocated the foreign object in Avantika's brain causing her death.

In a dark room:

Few people are shown with their brains mapped in computer. A goon comes and informs boss that they were successful in killing Avantika. Boss tests one the brain mapped guy named Sunil and is satisfied with results. Boss informs someone on phone that Sunil is ready for the task and they can steal crores worth of crystal using him.

At forensic lab:

Dr Salunkhe retrieves the chip from Avantika's brain and informs that the chip enables a remote person to control brain. He further informs that similar chips, much powerful ones were found in brains of Dr Vikram and Mohan.

At CID bureau:

Sacin informs Daya that both Mohan and Dr Vikram were neurologists that once ended in different city than at the conference. Daya deducts that this weird behavior could be due to the chips. Nikhil retrieves the sketches found at Avantika's house and one of the sketch shows a sign similar to that made by dr Vikram on terrace wall. Daya instructs Nikhil to find details about symbol and Nikhil finds that the symbol is logo of KTC industries.

At KTC industries:

Daya, Sachin, Nikhil arrive at KTC industries to find that goons were about to vacate the place. They take them under control and move victims to hospital. Goons inform that boss is about to use Sunil for some crystal robbery. Sachin recalls that there was a massive amount drugs restored in raid under police control referred as crystal. Daya suspects that plan might be to steal the drugs.

On road:

Sunil driving the armed van containing drugs take van to a wrong route. Before guartds could inform about the situation, goons attack them, kill them and steal the drugs. CID (Abhijeet, Daya, Freddy,Nikhil,Jaywanthi) arrives and finds one guard alive. They call for ambulance and guard informs that goons planned to reach their den in 20 minutes. Abhijeet instructs to find the place that could be reached in 20 minutes.

At den:

Goons handover the drugs to boss who si none other than Reema. Reema calls her other partner who is Anjali and they plan to seel the brain mapping product for crores and elope from country. CID team arrives and fight begins. Once CID had upper hand (as always) Anjali and Reema confess that they carried out this experiment to earn money and Avantika was the first experiment that failed. They included Mohan and Dr Vikram without letting them know about true intents of experiment and were able to succeed. They killed D5r Vikram and Mohan to be assured that they are safe. Avantika had to be killed as she knew all victims whose brain was mapped and started seeing weird images. Daya questions about sketch of Abhijeet and they inform that people are ready to spend crores to kill Abhijeet. (Daya gives a teasing glance to Abhijeet, this was the only good part of this episode).  Abhijeet delivers phasi dialog.

A crap episode with no logic and technology that makes sense. A comedian Freddy and weird make up of Avantika. If you missed the episode, Please thank the one who made you do so.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to the WC. Coz of WC, i didn't watch the epiπŸ˜†
Thanks for the WU😊
bluetides thumbnail

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Thanks to the WC. Coz of WC, i didn't watch the epiπŸ˜†

Thanks for the WU😊

Now I get it. They reserved some crap scripts for episodes where they don't expect any TRP πŸ˜†
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluetides

Now I get it. They reserved some crap scripts for episodes where they don't expect any TRP πŸ˜†

I m lucky enough to be a cricket fricπŸ˜†
I didn't have to bear the pain muchπŸ˜›
MysticMorning thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeee
thnx ki ye episode i had missedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i was at my new work place that dayπŸ˜‰

thnx BTπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mistic_Morning - 8 years ago
bluetides thumbnail
I too missed the episode originally...
WU duty messed my luck πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the written update.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluetides

I too missed the episode originally...
WU duty messed my luck πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Ur bad luck!πŸ˜†