Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome..very well written..Loved it
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is so well written
Absolutely loved it
I think this has become one of my fav os's
God! How can u write so well I actually could feel the pain this almost made me cryEdited by harshi2000 - 8 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant OS ๐Ÿ‘
Very well written
neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Perwinkle

YAY another OS!

I loved, loved, loved it! I BTW I know you said no relation to Adele but I read the title and almost immediately the song popped into my head. Back to story. It was sad yet so very sweet. She's right about those support groups. They don't help much. It's much better to have someone to talk to. I admire Twinkle's courage to speak out against Yuvi. Not many people can actually do that. The ending developed their relationship to perfection. It was simply brilliant. And the M&M factory was a great idea. I looove M&M's and off course the Friend's quote. As always your writing was amazing. All in all a brilliant OS and I so totally loved!

Lol!! The first thing when I wrote the title was her song too...We cant be blamed, Adele is amazing!
And Thank you so much!! Really Glad you liked it.
I know Domestic Abuse is real and a sensitive issue but I tried my best to stay true to it๐Ÿ˜ณ

BTW: You have been to M&M world!!! I am sooo Jealous, cuz all I have seen are its pictures

Thanks again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

yooo I was gonna say the same exact thing my comment was legit gonna say "its me" and then i was gonna go on.

Since she beat me to it im gonna go on to the OS now.

Holy crap I loved it!  IDK where you got the idea from it was so different and adorable at the same time. Kunj is definetley better than the support groups and I can imagine Yuvraj in a character like that and to bring in Sid too what a thought dude! Love M&M world.  It was perfect and the last 2 lines killed me!

Okay, lets be honest...I sang the song too when I wrote the title๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And Thank you sooo much!!
I am really glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Duumps

Very well written and you touched such sensitive issue.

I loved it.

Thank you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vibha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was great!! I loved itโค๏ธ
Too much to ask but can you update this? I mean their life together and all...please

Originally posted by: jehkhurana

Very very well written. Loved how you have dealt with such a sensitive issue. Hope there were more people like Kunj in this world and less people like Yuvraj  :(

Thank you! Glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And yes, we should pray and hope that there be more men like Kunj, and also we need more strong women like Twinkle too. Amen

Originally posted by: 17.sonal

Unres.

Dude u jus stole my heart away..
Wat a piece of brilliance...
I usually sty away frn dark stuff.. Coz its painful ..
But here again the topic which u choose is heart aching.. But at a same tym.. It brought a smile on my face..
Dunnooo but the jus a mere mention of his name.. " Kunj ", gives me Immense Peace..and Assure me tht Evrything gonna b perfectly Alrite...
The Scene wer she ws Abused literallyy pained .. 
But whn Those Wednesdays. And Saturdays and A Lucky Friday as compensation fr missing Wednesday...jus relieved the Pain.  
She Found a light of hope In Kunj.. Randomly.. Coincidentally... And Kunj Kept the Light frever. Shining...
Telephonic conversation wer the Perfection.. Hw two unknwn ppl jus Cn read thru each others silence also.. 
I hope Kunj like Ppl Do exsist In Our Society... Coz if thy do the Ray Of Hope Is Alive..
I loved it.  Thiss Much...

PS.   I wish U wud Continue this OS.. Dunno Curiously i wannaa Knw Did Kunj and Twinkle relationship took any turn .. I mean Thy both moved in rite... This sentence made me Happy.. So i cn jus Imagine Myself having a continuous Smile while reading the next part... 

Sonal!!! Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 iam really happy you found this story both painful and beautiful!!!
Hope I didn't break your heart much ๐Ÿ˜†

And yes, I pray that more people like Kunj exist in our society!! Amen

PS: I will try my best to continue tis story...maybe it can be a two-shot one. But I make no promises of when I can update. Hopefully soon though, ill try my best๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

W*F did I just read? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I feel like I need to cry right now out of sheer overwhelming. And I can tell you now that not many writings get to me like how this just did. I dont even know what to say, I'm so so taken aback. I remember feeling like this when I finished reading books like A Thousand Splendid Suns or A Fault in Our Stars (way before the hype that is) and that just shows how great of a writer you are. This was absolutely brilliant. You know I love your stories so its not a surprise that I loved this. The whole concept and picturisation was amazing. I probably sound ridiculous but I'm still in shock. 

I think I love you ๐Ÿ˜ณ I was so gutted that it ended but the ending was so perfect. Okay I'm going to go now before I actually cry, and I cant have that because I have a reputation of being emotionless. 

P.S. I know this is a lot to ask but I want to see her moving in with him. Okay leaving now. 

Okay, the first line scared me...I honestly went 'OH shit, I have done something wrong. Or maybe I have unintentionally hurt/offend you' but then as I read ahead I started blushing.
THANK YOU!!!
The fact that I could elicit so many emotions from you makes me really happy. Iam over the moon actually!
Annnddd...I love you too!
PS: I know the feeling...I have a reputation of being an emotionless being too.
PPS: I will try my best to write another part to this story. But I cant promise when it will be out though. Hopefully soon, ill try my best๐Ÿ˜Š
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Next