April 10 epi ... It could be Chachu because.......

eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just saw the Sunday April 10th episode and at least a few things progressed:

1) I am thinking the Burqha Killer guy has to be Chachu because:  
  • It cant be Mamaji because Aarti knows him and was comfortable when taking money from him
  • When Aarti had stopped dancing it appeared to be because  she saw Raunak who was brought to the floor - that's what Kaajal thought too. In fact today Kaajal said "Oh so it wasn't because you saw Raunak that you stopped"
  • I went and saw the Dance epi again - It was Chaachu who brought Raunak to the dance floor ; Aarti appeared to be looking over Raunak's shoulder as Chachu walked away and not at Raunak
  • Chachu has motive to kill Raunak so he can inherit Jaanki's empire
  • He has stubby fingers - which we saw in the first video - after that the burqha person has always been gloved  
  • Today when they showed the eyes thru the burqha I suppose they could be Chanchu's
  • The only small doubt is the Burqha person is sometimes shown as slender  but I suppose he could also be using Sanket as an ally and alternate.
  • If I am wrong about this then it can only be Jaanki's husband

2) Thank god the Raunak-Kaajal cat and mouse stopped - Raunak admitted he followed her to the Dhaba so that he could save Jaanki. 
  • Raunak shouldnt give up his Day Job to become a detetective - He makes big declarations but he is quite ineffecctive - he takes 2+2 and makes it 7.  He has such a blind spot and mis-guided loyalty when it comes to Jaanki
    • When he overheard Jaanki telling Mamu that she must she the tape. He assumed it was Jaanki who instigated the murder and used mamaji   
    • Even now he concludes it is mamaji without asking Aarti any questions 
    • His only saving grace is that 3-4 people have been wearing a burqha๐Ÿ˜†
  • The only hope is that now Raunak and Kaajal start working together - the irony is going to be that Kaajal will prove Jaanki innocent an saving Jaanki/Raunak
  • Interestingly Kaajal still has the presence of mind to say - Raunak be a killer even thought so many things pointed his way

Jaanki for all her huff and bluster is completely ineffective at Shadayantars - they always backfire on her ๐Ÿ˜†:
  • She tried to get rid of Kaajal from Raunaks life - Kaajal came back
  • She threatened Kaajal not to agree to marry Raunak the second time, She did anyway
  • She stopped her from doing grah-pravesh - Kaajal did anyway the next day
  • She tried to stop Kaajal and Raunak from coming close so she she stopped her from sleeping in Raunak's room - she sis sleeping there now.  
  • Jaanki wanted complete control but ended up having to hand over the keys to Kaajal 
  • She didn't want them to become close but now Jaanki is pissed off that Kaajal came here for the maqsad of finding Akshay's killer so Jaanki  is ofcourse going to make it a "ral marriage (Say what?!!)
  • She tried to humiliate Kaajal at the Muh-Dikhaai; Kaajal stood up for herself supported by Vidhi/Neeti
  • She demand Kaajal cook for 200 people on her withing (1-2 hrs???) - Kaajal completely ignored it and went chasing after  Aarti and Raunak

I find the Sanket-Vinay-Esha track a complete waste of time, annoying and just fast forward it. It would have been way better if they focused on Vinay-Neeti's relationship 

What do you guys think?

Edited by eternalasha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavithaa83 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really good, I too guess it's chachu because no other male person in that house๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† to be pointed. But the track is really interesting and the way kajal ignoring janaki was brilliant ha ha nice. But when did the romance between kajal and raunak starts... Waiting for that๐Ÿ˜‰
I believe the person in burkha is non other that than chacha and his accomplices are Sanket and Raunaks dad. Somewhat chachi is also involved...like she was deliberately stopping the conversation between Kajal n Aarti.
eternalasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raadhni

I believe the person in burkha is non other that than chacha and his accomplices are Sanket and Raunaks dad. Somewhat chachi is also involved...like she was deliberately stopping the conversation between Kajal n Aarti.

@Bold - yeah that is what I am thinking too - Chachi, after todays episode I am not too sure that she is negative

But the only thing that still bothers me is the burkah guy is so slender unlike chachu - but ofcourse there could be a bunch of accomplices putting on a burkha 

Looks like we are getting closer
eternalasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavithaa83

Really good, I too guess it's chachu because no other male person in that house๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† to be pointed. But the track is really interesting and the way kajal ignoring janaki was brilliant ha ha nice. But when did the romance between kajal and raunak starts... Waiting for that๐Ÿ˜‰

Well in todays(Monday) episode there were some genuine apologies/truths and also Raunak revealing some of his past and that made him and Jaanki the way they are... and that's  always a good place to start building a relationship. The hug today and Kaajal supporting Raunak was good...so lets see