Running away from problems don't solve it shatrughnan

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved the sentence. Many people want to run away from problems. They believe if they go away problem will solve itself. No never. Bharat has done the right things till that point. But running away from raj dharma in the name of guilt not acceptable. If he wants to make amends he has to perform action. If he wants to break parampara of vachan palan his action has to set parampara of trust and respect. For that he has to rule.in life also we will be faced with situations which we do not want. Unpleasant event for which we are not responsible. Crying doesn't help. Only affirmative action helps. Problems has to be faced head on to solve them. Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita.11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with every word of yours!! Running away from a problem doesn't solve it but only goes on to intensify and complicate that problem and regarding this the first thing that comes to my mind are those people who commit suicide...
But again I feel Bharat here is not to be blamed.Right from the beginning he always craved for his mother's love which he did not receive only to later become a victim of insecurity and hopelessness...he is not someone who is emotionally strong..he really needs a break.I agree with him,a person who does not have any confidence in himself can never do any task properly and even more when the task is ruling people.
A king needs to have confidence in his subjects & even more in his own ability and decisions.You can't help others when you can't help yourself!!!
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post as usual
Well put !

Cribbing and crying about anything doesn't help..
If u feel something is going wrong, take actions to correct it..

Today my heart went for Bharat but my mind was with Shatrughan.. It's always said listen to your heart, but it depend on which context we r talking.. Sometimes being practical helps more than being emotional ...

Edited by aditi97 - 8 years ago
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aditi97

Beautiful post as usual
Well put !

Cribbing and crying about anything doesn't help..
If u feel something is going wrong, take actions to correct it..

Today my heart went for Bharat but my mind was with Shatrughan.. It's always said listen to your heart, but it depend on which context we r talking.. Sometimes being practical helps more than being emotional ...

Both the brothers were right in their own way

And in the end , we will have 50-50 of both bharath and shatrughan's wishes

Bharat's wish that he will no longer be in palace as well as shatrughan's wish that bharat rules as defacto emperor for 14 years

shruthiravi thumbnail
@antika yes suicide is something where we run from problems. And I agree to Bharat's point that he is not stable emotionally. But he needs to know Ram has trusted him. Ram his brother and if he runs away it is like proving Ram wrong. So he has to hold himself.
@aditi yes I could understand Bharat's feelings. But Shatrughan was practical and each of his sentence were hard hitting. Bharath is in past, while Shatrughnan is in present

@shivam yes Bharath can shun palace, but not rajdharma.
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shruthi: Good post. Yes, ignoring the problem is never a solution for it. The magnitude of the problem increases as the distance increases. Its better to face it when it approaches.
I know many students who take leave on the day of exams, the paper will be arrears for them. They can't get the degree, till they complete it. So during the final sem, they end up with cumulative arrear papers which becomes difficult. So its better they appear for the exam, even though they can't pass the exam they can understand how the questions will be and can prepare accordingly.

Shatrughan seems to be more practical and a decision maker who was simply admired by the Guru Vashisth.

The actor playing the role of Shatrughan (white phosphorus) portrayed the emotions quite well. My appreciation to both Sujay and actor playing shatrughan role.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ramya you bought a good point. I was thinking of examples. Actually in our office there is certification exam. It is tough but we can have 3 attempts in a year. What I generally do is take first attempt, I know sure will flunk but get an idea of questions. Prepare for the second attempt properly as you have a fair idea how questions are asked and then clear certification.
The first thing we need to know is sometimes it is ok to fail, but it is not ok not to try.
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shruthi: As I mentioned before, this is the lesson I was taught by my teacher. I always remember her, one of the gems I have come across in my life. She told me to participate in  inter-collegiate competition when I refused the same. Life is full of practical exams, face it and we will have fun even though we fail in it.