Users

Frequent Posters

Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
CHAPTER ONE 

Sorry for the delay my lovelies :)
Here is the update 

The story starts from Phulan Thakur breaking Lakhan and Poonam's marriage. The story will show a very dark Lakhan side so just be warned people :).

Finally your free Poonam !!! Can you believe it !! Guddi beamed happily to Poonam whilst dancing around her room celebrating Poonam's freedom. 
Poonam was silent... she didn't know what to think one side of her mind was relieved that this 10 year of suffocation had ended , where she constantly felt she was watched upon ,she felt,smelt freedom. She kept on thinking to herself this is too good to be true. 
But the another side of her mind was in dilemma was the relationship she shared with Lakhan really over , had it really end. Would he actually let her go? These questions kept on bouncing from her head , she did not what to think. All she knew she was free. 
Guddi broke Poonam from her trance , by saying Poonam why aren't you celebrating , are you not happy?
Poonam smiled at Guddi's childlike questions which were filled with innocence where everything was as simple as that. 
Poonam simply replied Yes Guddi im Happy.
Guddi's face instantly lit up and stated That's the spirit my girl!!!
Whilst some where else someone was feeling anything but Happy !!!  His men watched him in fear , as he released his frustration on himself , he kept on saying one name Poonam !!! Everything around him was destroyed nothing remained everything looked like dust!! 
Rekha shouted :"Lakhan stop beta " 
Lakhan turned around eyes filled with rage 
He finally spoke 
"Havent even started"...
Ok my lovelies I will stop here 
Hope you enjoy it 
Sorry for the delay again.

bishmakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No problem with ur dark lakhan dear going well πŸ‘
Pls update it as soon as possible 😊 😊Edited by bishmakhan - 8 years ago
neon145 thumbnail
ye kya hai aap tho serial logo se bhi kum update diye...
starting accha hai continue...
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I loved the promo, character sketch & chapter 1! This is very intense πŸ˜³ 
 Please update soon & want a longer update next time πŸ˜›
Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Thank you guys for your encouraging comments
I really miss Lakhan and poonam jodi
Really miss Shivangi joshi aswell !!
So through This story
I am being nostalgic about them !!
lakhamcrazy thumbnail
waiting to c how hate and love goes i,m loving it πŸ‘πŸΌ
bt plzz write little lenghty it,s too short😊
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Update please?
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
I just loved d concept. n specially love hate relationship...
bishmakhan thumbnail
Update pls   πŸ˜Š
Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Chapter Two 
Thank you guys for the lovely comment 
Here it is Chapter two ...

Rekha : Lakhan what are you going to do , you need to forget Poonam she has gone from your life!! Phulan Thakur will never let you marry her let alone even come close to her !! You need to stop burning in this fire !!

Lakhan: Amma !! What do you think Phulan Thakur said that my marriage with Poonam is over that means its over. No it is not over, and it can never be over. When she was betrothed to me ,it was for a lifetime !! Amma haven't you heard of the saying Till death do us apart thats what mine and Poonam's relationship is !! I will never leave Poonam. She was mine before , She is mine now and She will remain mine. No-one  can separate me from Poonam not Bara Thakur , not you , not even God !!! Got it !!!
 Every one thinks they know Lakhan but no one knows what i am actually capable of !! Now the whole Begusarai will see what I can do !! 
Lakhan raged and walked away from his Mother heading towards his jeep... 

"Poonam" !! "Poonam" !!! Najma called Hurry up we will be late for college how long will you take , you never use to take this long !!
One minute Najma !! Im on my way !! Poonam replied back. 
There was a reason why Poonam was taking long !! She had decided to dress differently it was a risk but she did not care , she wanted to live and do things are own way !! Now that her parents and the Thakur family were supporting her. She had found a new confidence which is why she decided she would dump her old clothing which consisted of boring suits which were plain and made her look lifeless. She decided she wanted to try western clothes , through her new found confidence she was able to convince her family , 

Wearing her blue dress , Poonam found her confidence. She looked at herself in the mirror for the first time genuinely smiled at herself. 
She felt alive , and Happy , and she had never experienced this type of feeling before.  She knew that people of begusarai would judge her for what she was wearing , but all she knew was that she wanted a change, and she wanted to a bring change in this place in a small way.  With her head held up high , she left her room , and went to meet Najma. 
Instant when Najma saw her , her grew wide !! She couldnt believe this was Poonam who was standing before her wearing a beautiful blue dress , which made her look so angelic and beautiful!! 
Poonam pinch me !! Najma said 
Why ? Poonam asked 
Just Pinch me !! Najma retorted back 
Ok Poonam pinched her 
Ouch not that hard Najma scowled 
Poonam started laughing , if we are done with your craziness , can we head to college now , Najma smiled and simply said Poonam you look beautiful !! 
Poonam replied "I know I do "
Both the friends headed of to college !!!

Lakhan Bhaiyya Lakhan Bhaiyya !!!!! Dolt Lakhan right hand man screamed !!
Lakhan who had just arrived home from last night was irrirated with the voice who was screaming his name from outside his house. 
He got up !! 
He stormed outside his house 
WHAT !!!! DOLT !!!!!!
THERE BETTER BE A GOOD REASON FOR YOUR SCREAMING MY NAME IF THERE ISNT YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY LAKHAN ROARED 
Dolt looked like he had been hitten by a toranando after Lakhan's outburst !! He didnt know how to tell beloved bhaiyaji !! about his Poonam !!!

Bhaiyaji woh Poonam !!! Dolt struttered 
Poonam what dolt !! Lakhan screamed !!
Whose anger had raised even higher after hearing Poonam's name 
Dolt gulped " College ...Poonam ..." He shivered ...
Lakhan looked at Dolt angry started taking strides towards him
He spoke in the most deadliest tone 
"Dolt if you do not speak in the next thirty seconds " You will be very sorry "...
Ok My lovelies I will leave it here ...
Hope you enjoy it !!!!
Next chapter will have Lakhan and Poonam confrontation !!
πŸ˜›