How will I salvage my guilt kaikeyi

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today my heart went out to kaikeyi. Yes in a minute of insecurity she did certain things. Now she cannot undo them.even if the affected person forgives the conscience will refuse to forgive. What is the option for such a person. Only answer is wait that is all you can do.till then whatever penance possible from your side do it.poojas are one option. But along with that if you can offer support to right causes negative thoughts won't come to your mind and in due time you will realize how the supreme power made you his medium for cleansing at a larger scale. Kaikeyi salvation will come when ram conquers ravan to save earth from adharma  Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
True , when she will realize god using her as a medium .
All the burden shall for forever go .
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said Shruthi!
Indeed Kaikeyi will be viewed very differently after Raven is killed and Ram returns to Ayodhya then .
It was infact her strength and depth of love for Ram that was taken into consideration by God before putting in that dark cloud in her mind  to make her act in such a way that he is able to proceed towards the mission of his avatar ! She was the only one who could take all the pAin and sustain ( another beautiful Leela by Lord Vishnu !) . How else could he leave Ayodhya or dasharath to accomplish the mission . Also to fulfill the condition of sita being the cause of ravan's end , Vaali vadh and so on ...

It was indeed kaikeyi's penance period ( during the 14 years ) that must have got her salvation as well as the price that she had paid to earn the greatest affection among the mothers from Ram !

Infact , the charecter analysis of each would bring about very interesting and fascinating points in these wonderful works of our ancient land !
Which for sure could prove more useful in understanding the complex minds of human society .
There sure can't be better studies available in the modern world .
shruthiravi thumbnail
@yes vipraja nothing is there in modern world that can watch the wisdom of Ramayan and Mahabharath
FAMS thumbnail
Shruthi, living with the guilt is the killer. . .
And kaikeyi is going to suffer for 14 yrs even after Ram has forgiven her.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes Fouzia that's why Vashistha says death is not the solution
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u shruthi. If u look closely keikayi is the strongest character - I mean she has tremendous inner strength. God chose wisely. It takes a v strong person to bear the pain of guilt. Pain of separation n helplessness-related guilt (in case of kaushalya for both her kids shanta n ram) is still easier to bear in comparison. 
Keikayi here was the instigator of everything including her husbands death. So the pain is much worse. N she's strong enough to stand it for 14 years though everyone (including Bharat probably) has forgiven her
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes Shirley Kaikeyi has lot of inner strength. Without which you cant survive such guilt