Sher ka mangalwar ya budhwar ho yeh pray karo 7th April epi

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with manav  asking 3 udots ke aisa kya kaha aapne  vasnat bhaiya ko... Manav further says ke   vasant bhaiya ko puchta hoon toh sirf haste hai ..

Manav asks them about their ideas and   all tell their ideas and here manav perfectly imagines  about their ideas  .manav says nai nai vasant bhaiya  aisa nahi kar sakte     bhadresh says tab toh ohja uncle ka idea use kiya hoga..
Bhairu pocha maar rahi hai..

Here at jungle,
Sharad & hemant  kho kar aate hai  mausa and mausi ko ..shard Bike banta hai and hemant  chalta hai... Hemant jot se acceleration deta hai..sharad and hemant Comes out of jungle   and comes In his original form and says aeee gende tumne itne jor se acceleration diya mere kaan laal hogaye and itna horn kyu bajaaya mera gala dukh  gaya..and they erase each other memory.. 

Here  at jungle mausa mausi going and they  realise they are lost ...

At ghotala house  vasant and varsha congratulates  3 idiots and says Ab woh log ko mausa mausi tang nahi karenge..

3 idiots bhadak jaate hai UN par and vasant says ohja uncle  ne Jo kaha mein ne waise hi kiya na ...

Ronnie gets frustrated   and says to vasant says he is ghochu ,  and careless and because of  this  today u have lost ur son has left home .
Seriously  I don't know what to say here No comments on this part ...
Felt bad  for vasant and varsha ..vasant says yes I m careless ..and mujeh toh aadata hai apno ko khoni ke...3 idiots ask for forgiveness  and Ronnie says I m sorry as I spoke in anger..

Vasant says we will do find  out mausa and mausi bas yahi Dar hai ki   woh log dal dal mein fas na jaaye ya phir or koi sher na aajaye hope woh shakkahaari maasahaari na ho .. Sher ho ya phir  Aaj uska upwas ho mangal war ya budhwar
Toh aise chod de unko kyuki mangalwar ya budhwar ko toh upvass hoga na Sher ka ..

Seriously Sher ka mangalwar aur budhwar!!! Bahut hasi aayi yeh dialouge pe..agar yeh dialouge Sher ne sun liya na toh Sher pakka behosh hojaayega

At jungle mausa and mausi decide to come out of jungle  make record.. Of it.. And also they come across someone who is covered with blanket..

Precape- mausa and mausi reach a deserted village..and at bhatt house   sweety Singh   asking about mausa mausi and any suraag..manav says koi toh suraag dhoondhna hoga..

Okay Epi..was good ..hasi bhi aayi on vasant  dialouge and bura bhi laga on Ronnie dialogue and vasant dialogue on 2015...dekhte hai aage kya hota hai..hope something interesting comes
Edited by Krish58 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for update

episode was okayish to me
i know ronnie dialogue was sad but he said in anger and said sorry immediately

seeing this it reminded me of one of the os of either hiyu or u krishu

that the three idiots first blast vasant then feel sorry seeing his plight and sadness of losing his son

wasnt this in one of the ffs

see thats why i dont read much of ffs as i get confused with stories

so any way hilarious for me was vasant dialogue of mangalwar bhudhwar for sher

and  the scene where sharad and hemant erase their memories

i found this bit funny and really wish we had that power to erase certain memories from our mind

u all have read harry potter  there also dumbledore uses his pensieve to empty some memories

i find this fantasy very good

btw one thing i dont understand

despite being on earth for more than one and half year ghotalas still r not understanding basic things of humans

they keep doing stupid mistakes which they did earlier in the beginnng

and also i saw one pic on punit fb page
its scene of mahabharat and punit is dusashan and pradeep is lord krishna

so coming soon something on that
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the part where someone was hidden in blanket just shocked me as i thought there was someone but there was none ..it scared me lil bit
Krish58 thumbnail
Well Punit ka patah nahi par yes kal mein ne pradeep ka insta visit kiya tha usne new photo post ki hai and likha tha ki 3rd time Krishna ban raha hai..so I think kuch aayega aanewale epi mein..
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does anyone think that invisible thing in jungle might be some invisible alien ? ๐Ÿ˜‰
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Does anyone think that invisible thing in jungle might be some invisible alien ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

good idea and good suggestion

i didnt think of that

but first instance it seemed like its hemant invisible but he had left on sharad bike na

so then i thought its a ghost and in the end a ghost town was shown

plus in pradeep insta page i saw one skeleton 

filmcity location shots r there

so but i like ur idea better
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Yes Kul I doubt that...
I had posted it in other thread..
Krish58 thumbnail
Yes skeleton ke saath bhi photo khicha hai  pradeep ne Edited by Krish58 - 8 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Dekhte hai aaj kya hota haiEdited by Krish58 - 8 years ago
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha..i loved the title๐Ÿ˜†thanx for WU