Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dvlkshanak thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey ShaNak Fans!

I wanted to tell you guys about my other FF too on ShaNak named Tujh Bin Saathiya. If anyone is interested then let me know.

Thanks to Mani Di, Jalis and Saroj for getting in touch with me for TBS FF also... Really, It means a lot. TBS is my first story. I know that I am a new writer and must have made many grammatical errors in that, but phir bhi the idea behind the story is completely original and full of love. It completely focusses upon what kind of relationships do couples share these days. It is also a private blog and interested readers can ping me on my personal mail id [email protected] or can leave their gmail ids here in this thread as well. I would love to get in touch with you guys more often.

Secondly, I also anted to share that I had been making many VMs on ShaNak and have been posting it in my another private blog called 'Welcome All'. Let me know if you guys want to watch my work. Well! the procedure for the access is again the same... ;)

Ok then, I shall stop bothering you guys for now... :)

Thanks,
Manasa

Hope to receive a positive response for all the three ventures of my life based on ShaNak.
heer_85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii every body
Wow!! Shanak ff i would love to read it
Pls send me access of both stories
dvlkshanak thumbnail

Originally posted by: heer_85

Hii every body
Wow!! Shanak ff i would love to read it
Pls send me access of both stories

Hello heer!

Welcome to this thread... Please PM me or write down your mail ID, to which i have to send thw access... Alao you can mail me directly to my mqil id [email protected]

Manasa
dvlkshanak thumbnail
Hey All!

How are you all? Guess what? Part 2 of Mere Humsafar has been posted today. I can't believe it that I wrote an update of 18 pages in MS Word... Yippieee... This was only possible because of your love and encouragement... Thanks a lot everyone...

Do read the update and let me know how it was!

Manasa...
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
heyyy manasa welcome to the thread and youre gonnna hbe a great time here everyone is lovely, im also a old memebrr of the forum, and trust me everyones sweet here and you will get loads of encouragement so go ahead and write your story amd please send me an invite to your stories would p9ve to read them,i will gmaol you amd then you can send the invite. 
once again welcome and good luck

Aasma 
x