ShaNak new FF - 'Mere Humsafar!'

Posted: 7 years ago
Hey all ShaNak fans!

As I said I have created this thread... I have started an FF on ShaNak... It is named as Mere Humsafar'! This story rotates between a husband and a wife..just let me know if you are interested! It will be on my blog... Will create the blog and let you guys know about it...

Bye
I m sorry didnt catch up with ur story really very busy but its always on my mind to read will definitely read give me access
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

I m sorry didnt catch up with ur story really very busy but its always on my mind to read will definitely read give me access

Hey Jaisy!

How are you? Sure! I will give you the access key right away. I am happy that you replied. Its a new type of a story completely imaginary. Please read and let me know. Also, comment and give me your positive and negative views so that I will be able to make a better ff.

Bye
Hey Manasa...
Not able to read Tujh Bin Saathiya... It says i dont hv access...

Loved part 1 of Mere Humsafar... Looks interesting ... ShaNak hubby wifey n little Ishan...

Looking forward... 
Do update.

~saroj~
Originally posted by ktymfan

Hey Manasa...

Loved part 1 of Mere Humsafar... Looks interesting ... ShaNak hubby wifey n little Ishan...

Looking forward...
Do update.

~saroj~

Hey saroj dear!

Thanks for loving Mere Humsafar'! Thanks a lot... This story is my gratitude towards my guide and the most iimportant person in my life... My Di...

Anyway, as far as TBS is concerned, I have sent you the invite because there was some issue withthe blog I had to delete the previously sent invites... But now I have restored them...

Hope you will like that too...

Manasa
Very much interested😉
Let me know when 'll you update
Originally posted by ONAego

Very much interested😉
Let me know when 'll you update

Hello 'ONAego'

I am happy that you showed interest in the story.. Please leave your mail ID on my mail ID [email protected] or you can also write it on this thread...

What is your real name? And are you also a ShaNak fan? Well, asking just like that... Don't mind...

ManasaEdited by dvlkshanak - 7 years ago
Originally posted by ktymfan

Hey Manasa...

Looking forward...
Do update.

~saroj~

Saroj! Good morning dear!
Did you receive the invite for tujh Bin Saathiya? If so, how is it?
Well, that is my first story...
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

Hey jaisy!
Thanks dear for showing interest in both my FFs.. I have read your comments on it as well and i seriously appreciate the fact that you are giving time for our creations inspite of your busy schedule... Thank-you so much...
Waise how is Tujh Bin Saathiya doing? Well, that is my first story isliye jada errors usme rahenge...

Thanks for encouraging me...

ManasaEdited by dvlkshanak - 7 years ago
Hello ONAego!

I had tried to send you a PM. But, I guess there was some issue with your inbox capacity. I wanted to know on which gmail id am I supposed to send you the link access to my FF Mere Humsafar.

However, I hve been writing another FF too on ShaNak. It is Tujh Bin Saathiya... A pure true love story. If you are interested Let me know I shall send you the link access to that as well.

Thanks,
Manasa