AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am new to this show. I have never watched this show before. Today I saw Mumbai auditions and I felt the judges are so mean. These people are here in this place, but they might have struggled too before reaching here. So they should remember that and should be humble. Instead,they are making fun of the contestants . It's not cool at all. I don't know, may be its done as they don't want it to be a very serious show or something. But, I felt bad. Also, in the next episode, one of the judge gets mad at one of the contestant. I felt bad for him too. I may be wrong as they edit and show only the highlight.nwill know exacty what happened next week. Am I the only one to feel this way?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, they are harsh. But harsh to the contestants who are clearly there to 'show off.' Meaning those contestants that the judges are rude to clearly are contestants who come on to bump up the TRP. They are not even decent singers. They are brought to the platform for pure comical purposes only. I feel like they are asked first whether its ok with them to be aired and made fun of on national television. Only if they give their approval, they are aired. Those are really joker contestants. 

On another note, I feel like constructive criticism is a must for any singer - any performer actually. If the judges are harsh to contestants that are actually at the top level, then its just. They should be. This is the biggest singing platform and its not a joke! I'm all for constructive criticism if that makes you a better singer!
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Yes, they are harsh. But harsh to the contestants who are clearly there to 'show off.' Meaning those contestants that the judges are rude to clearly are contestants who come on to bump up the TRP. They are not even decent singers. They are brought to the platform for pure comical purposes only. I feel like they are asked first whether its ok with them to be aired and made fun of on national television. Only if they give their approval, they are aired. Those are really joker contestants. 

On another note, I feel like constructive criticism is a must for any singer - any performer actually. If the judges are harsh to contestants that are actually at the top level, then its just. They should be. This is the biggest singing platform and its not a joke! I'm all for constructive criticism if that makes you a better singer!

Thanks for replying. I never thought in this angle. You are right. Also, in any field constructive criticism is good for own's betterment. And that being said, it should not be insulting. Thanks again.
Edited by AKHUSHI - 8 years ago