Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANSHEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
what does this shravan thinks of himself .do hell with him  dat was my first thought after reading 2nd par nd den i realisedhw  wonderfully u potrayed his character dat i have to hate even wen i m a biggg fan of his in original series ..awsum
ANSHEL thumbnail
 see hw atrocious and diabolical u re 😈😈...in 3rd part itself u made me fall in luv with him all over again.hehehehe😆😆
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it! I like how shravan went all gaga over sumo and their friendship! Continue soon!
shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ANSHEL

what does this shravan thinks of himself .do hell with him  dat was my first thought after reading 2nd par nd den i realisedhw  wonderfully u potrayed his character dat i have to hate even wen i m a biggg fan of his in original series ..awsum

By the time this SS ends, you will not be able to hate either Shravan or Suman. Shravan for all his hot headedness and rashness is going to be a very lovable idiot. Suman is going to be definitely angry and hurt with Shravan's past behavior and will take some time to thaw towards him. But she is ultimately going to come back to him. All his defects arise from the fact he had been very pampered and spoilt as a child. Being motherless, he had no one to guide him properly and lovingly in the right direction. His father despite all his best intentions was being too strict, or too lenient in bringing him up , while at other times he had too little time to spend with him, or was too negligent to realize when he was doing things properly and when he was going wrong in his upbringing. Many of these mistakes Shravan also repeats in behavior with Sumo. 
shailusri1983 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sugarbabe14

Awsum 

Read all three parts in one go 
Totally loved it 
It's totally different from show 
It's totally opposite from the show 
Amazing 
Update soon 
Waiting for next part...
Do PM  me 
Love Ishita...

Yes, the story is different from the show and the Shraman dynamic is a bit reversed here. Shravan is immature and egoistic while Suman is very rational, mature, and understanding. I will try to PM you when I update the next time. Thank you for letting me know what you feel about the story. 
shailusri1983 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgirl7

amazing! plz continue soon

Thank you will continue soon!
asyaarshilover thumbnail
So Interesting concept it is...update next part soon😛
shailusri1983 thumbnail

Chapter Four

By the time the car had started moving literally, both the friends whom time, circumstances, their own natures, and destiny had parted were again traversing the same path both of them had once traversed. In this minefield of the past, there existed many blind spots which both of them failed to see. Shravan just could not control himself from speaking non-stop. His excitement knew no bounds. It was as if he wanted to encapsulate whatever happened in these two years into that hour and half drive.

Suman had nothing to say to all this except monosyllables, a "yes" here and a "no" there, an occasional casual nod, and a "nice" at times in reply. At last, even Shravan got irritated with her and asked, "Kya Sumo, tum kush nahin ho kya itne salon baad mujhe dekhkar?" Suman said, "Aisa nahin hai! Main thak gayi hoon aur sar main bhi dard ho raha hai. Isiliye..."

What a vast change from the college days when he only had to say, "Sumo mujhe tumse abhi baat karni matlab karni!" and she would come running to him wherever she was, whatever be the circumstances, and sort out his problems and issues. He was always at the topmost in her priority list. There was none who did it for him during his entire schooling or childhood.

Even his father, Ramnath Malhotra was never there for him when he needed him the most. When he was small, he was very afraid of darkness. A small bulb would always be kept burning near his bed. All the servants had retired to their quarters after putting him off to sleep. His father had not returned from work. He woke up at the middle of the night feeling thirsty. The bulb was not working.

The darkness was creeping in all around him. He called out to his father, his voice hoarse with anxiety, "Papa...aap kahan ho?...Mujhe dar lag raha hai...Papa..." That was when he remembered that his father had an important business party that night. Shivering in fear, he curled up in his bed tightly wrapping the bed sheet around him. That night, he lost his fear for darkness because he had seen something worse than it, loneliness.

Whatever things and material comforts he wanted, they were all available to him in a single moment. He had the finest cars but it was always the chauffeur who dropped and picked him up from school. There was hardly a single day when his father had either dropped him or picked him up from school.

Once there was a toy robot that his classmate Saurav had and he didn't. He threw a big tantrum that he wanted it at all costs but would not have any servant or manager buy it for him. He thought that at least this time his father would buy it and bring it to him. It was actually not the robot his small childlike heart wanted.

It was his father and his time that Shravan wanted. He went to bed crying himself to sleep. It was perhaps eleven in the night. The next day when he woke up at seven in the morning, he found the toy robot by his bedside and a note underneath it which read, "Son, here's the robot you wanted. Now be a good boy and don't cry. Papa has an important meeting today. So I am leaving a bit early."

That day, he got into a fight with a few boys in his class and was reported by the class teacher to the principal. The principal summoned his father to come and meet him in the evening after school. The principal had some very severe words and warnings for his behavior and Ramnath was noticeably upset. The whole way back home, he kept telling Shravan of how inappropriate his behavior had been.

Ramnath assumed that this sort of behavior would not be repeated again by Shravan. But the same kind of incidents and complaints continued to plague him throughout Shravan's schooling. Shravan's grades started declining. Ramnath appointed tutors and tuition masters in plenty. But none of them seemed to make any difference to his academic grades.

Shravan was so obstinate and obdurate that many of them ran away or discontinued from the job after the first few days. The number of arguments father and son had kept growing. They kept becoming louder and louder on Ramnath's side, while on Shravan's side more and more glass and ceramic plates and glasses kept on breaking in response.   

Now when he mused back through his past, Shravan could say that his college days were the happiest period of his life. They often say that one small ray of sunshine is enough to defeat the darkness of the night. Sumo was that ray of sunshine in his life. Of course it was another thing that he took it for granted when he was in college. He never realized at that time how much Sumo meant to him. He misunderstood his infatuation for Sumo's best friend Purna as true love, while he always explained away his feelings and relationship with Sumo as friendship, when it had always been love at least from his side.  

Shravan knew that it was her hurt speaking through this indifference for him.

Shravan: I know that you are still hurt by the words I spoke to you when we parted. Sorry yaar! Ab maaf bhi karde!

Suman: So you think a sorry is going to be enough for everything that happened between us?

Shravan: Of course! Since when did both of us need a sorry or thank you between us? At least now I'm telling a sorry. Back then I don't remember telling a sorry when I was wrong even half the times. I was the same even then! Why are you so angry just now? When you could forgive me a hundred times before when we were friends, why can't you do the same now?

Suman: Yes! But it does not mean that I was not hurt all those times. I was just as hurt then as I am hurt now.

Shravan: Ok, then sorry for all those times I hurt you. Let's be friends again!

Suman: You cannot be the one choosing always for what happens between us. This is my life as well.

Shravan: Can't you get into your pretty little head that your life and my life cannot be separate? These two years we spent away from each other should have told you that.

Suman: These two years told me a lot of other things as well like self-respect and self-esteem. In college, I was the one who was always giving my maximum for keeping up the friendship while you were doing the minimum. But I was happy enough having it even that way. I would even have forgiven all those harsh and insulting words you spoke to me on the day we parted as an expression of your disappointment that I was going away if you had at least come to the airport to send me off the next day.

Shravan: I was coming but...

Suman: Yes! I know. You have another excuse ready just like the past. Tell me. I will take that also like all those countless excuses or false explanations I happily and foolishly took during all those times when you took my care and concern for you for a ride.

Shravan: No, Sumo! I will not give any explanation today for anything that happened on that day. You will always be my best friend but you are free to choose not to reciprocate anything that I feel. Your memories alone are sufficient for me for this lifetime.  Thank you for being that special and beautiful person in my life whom I can cherish forever. I always used to feel very alone since my childhood. I became the spoilt brat that I was just to get attention out of people. But I no longer feel like that anymore because your memories never leave me. My life is full and complete. Thank you, Sumo for giving me so much of you and making me this better human being. I am not good with words. My only regret will always be that my past behavior towards you was so offensive and hurting for you that you don't even want to give me a chance to give all that I have wanted to give to you but never got the opportunity of doing.  I don't know if I am conveying even a quarter of what I feel about you. But that's it! Here's your flat. See you again if ever destiny and you choose to give me a second chance! 

Edited by shailusri1983 - 8 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Really good update👏
Update next soon⭐️
ANSHEL thumbnail
suman is sooo hurt seems lyk it gonna take alot for shravan to mollify her bt yup im w8ing tosee hw he does dat luvin it