TwiNj Drabble::Nicknames & Lipstick Chronicals 3/4/2016

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Nicknames & Lipstick Chronicals

"Golo matulo uth jao naa you will get late for office baby"said twinkle waking up kunj who seemed tired after thier encounter last night,remebering last night a blush crept on her face and a smile adorned her,kunj was not near to come out of his sleep,and today he had an important meeting which he cannot miss.

"Mere sweet patota,shona babu uth jao naa,see today I made your favorite breakfast now get up and get ready"twinkle said shaking him a little.
Kunj changed his posture and was now laying on his back,half asleep he said,
"Twinkle let me sleep I am very tired".

"Haan haan tired toh hoge hi na,raat ko toh badhi engergy thi mere babu mai"said twinkle placing on kiss on his cheek!
"Twinkle give me 10 more minutes  please"said kunj covering his eyes with his arm.
Now it struck,she need to take the evil way to wake him up,twinkle removed the covers from his upper body and traced her hand on his well toned chest and circled around his right nipple with her nail,his nipple was his soft point,if you want to irritate him,seduce him bite his nipple and he will do anything you want to stop the torture.
Twinkle bent down and traced his nipple with her tongue and then bit him at his nipple light making kunj come out of his sleep completely and sitting upright on the bed making twinkle stumble back a little.
"Yeh kya tareeka hai twinkle yaar,you havnt woken me up but you have aroused me,now how will I attent the meeting,your thoughts will be in mind entire time"said a tather frustrated kunj.
"Oho mere babu,mere kaju don't worry raat ko I will complete all your desires,till then ask your little member to calm down,because I dont want other girls to see my husband like this,specially when his member is poking out,and you know I hate it when Others girl oogle at my shona babu"said twinkle pulling his cheeks.
"Oye ab ismai mai kya karo yaar,teru harkate hi aise hai ,how can I control my tool,he said winking at her,dont worry no one will see whats yours"he said kissing her hand.
"Accha chalo cutie pie,my teddy bear please go and get ready,I am making pancakes with maple syrup along with toast and cold coffe for you golo molu"said twinkle leaving for kitchen.

"Twinkle twinkle please uppar aaja,tei band de meri please"shouted kunj from his room.
"Bebe dekho iss ladhke se ek tie bhi nahi bandh ti mere bane,kitna cute hai mela shona babu"said twinklt to bebe.
"Tu jaa puttar,warna tera teddy bear angry yound man ban jayega"bebe said laughing and twinkle left.

"Ohhoo kunj you can't even wear a tei,roku mai karti hun"said twinkle standing infront of him and she made him wear the tei and closed the button of his shirts only leaving the top button open.
"Now my baby is looking like a cute bacha,chalo niche aa jao,breakfast ready hai mere butterscoth ice cream"she said and turned around to leave only to be pulled back by kunj and she landed on his front.
"Twinkle yeh kya tu mujhe new new names se bulati hai,ab toh family mai sabko pata hai"said kunj.
"Arrey mere momdu,mere moto I like it,these names suits you,tum ho hi itne cute babdu"she said.
"Acha listen I want my good bye kiss:he said.
And twinkle obliged by capturing his lips into hers and kissing him deeply,leaving the marks of her lipstick on his lips.
"Ab chale"asked twinkle.
"Yes baby"said twinkle and left for breakfast table.

Kunj was already seated on the table and slowly everyone joined him,and everyone had mischivous smiles on thier faces,"ab sab log hass kyu rahe hai,kya baat hai"asked kunj.
"Chalo everybody here the breakfast",said twinkle placing the bowls on the dinning table,and placed a special plate infront of kunj and said "Yelo tumhare leyi special breakfast mere soft toy"she sai ad everyone giggles.
"waise di apke soft toy ko lipstick lagane ka shoak kahan se pad gaya"said mahi and twinkle turned to see kunj and her mouth formed an O she forget to remove the Lipstick from his lips when she kissed him.
Everyone started laughing and kunj checked his face in the camera of his cell phone and was shocked,twinkle was blushing.
""Mahi di lagta hai twinkle ne apni lipstick kunj ko laga di,dekh uski lipstick kitne smudged hai"said bubbly and everyone laughed even more.
Kunj quickly wiped the lipstick from.his lips by his hanky and gave an angry glare to twinkle who made a puppy face and the family kept laughing.

Kunj was leaving for office when twinkle came out and handed him his tiffin and said "Babu dont worry I know Mu teddy bear will win this deal and then you'll get a me bada wala teddy okay babu".
"Twinkle I guess ab its time to get a little cute living teddy bear or Barbie doll,what say ajj raat se tayari shuru kare"he said sitting in the car and twinkle smacked his arm before kissing his cheek and bidding him by.

Whatever and however they are,I love the nicknames twinkle call me with thought kunj and left for office.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stranger dude this was really good
Loved the nicknames
Do write more 
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I died at all the nicknames!!! 🤣 ðŸ¤£.
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ragini.

Stranger dude this was really good

Loved the nicknames
Do write more 

Thank you Hitler didi😉
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

I died at all the nicknames!!! 🤣 ðŸ¤£.

I was laughing soo much while writing this😆
Anisha-k. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG the nickname were so FUNNY!!!
Funny OS indeed!🤣
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kitna nicknames lol😆
but i awesome OS it was really cute
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera cute sa chota cvs...I loved it.  Hayee.. Fall in love for Twinjs one more time.. 
Continue it na plzz..this one is extra sweet, extra cute and extra awesome. 

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome drabble Hridey
loved it
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a cute drabble 😳
Loved the nicknames
Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit if itEdited by .Anisha. - 8 years ago