Mishal Raheja's wardrobe going forward

rexkot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode Mishal Raheja (now here am using actual name of the start cast as I read somewhere that it may increase rating of that star cast) looked hot and handsome in the blue blazer he wore! I liked the texture of the blazer. What a gorgeous pair ViDha looked today! Love this pair.

I feel he should start wearing more formals going forward. Reason being he is a married man now and also he mentioned that he has started getting many cases after winning Dhani's.

Or may be they can differentiate between his working hours and off work hours with the help of different wardrobe. Whatever the case, he looks handsome in any clothes but having variety will help.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Viplav's casual wardrobe is fine, but he should start going to his law chamber regularly and wear formal clothes.  But if he is out all day, KT will chew Dhani up and spit her out.  He is just helping her settle down in the house. 
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Definitely yes I would love to see him in formals...He looks dapper in those n I love to see him in shirts too which he used to wear earlier..looked much more matured n...stylish!!A manly touch... .im actually tired of what he wears now!!!
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i would love a mixture of  formals and casuals ...  but i guess he wants to wear something different hence the tshirt and shirt together.
i love him shirts though...
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi..all Vgm, Yesterdays blue blazer he looks so Handsome, but casuals also suits him, now he can start wearing formals moree..becoz now he gonna b full time lawyer.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He looks dashing n stylish in any kind of outfits. It depends upon his mood n situation.He looks best in any kind of outfits.I would love to see him in formals now.And so ViDha elegant couple !!
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mishal was looking fab he really suits in all colours I notice 😳

Yes he should now wear semi formal outfit as I want to see him going to court get involved in some cases move the story forward with interesting twist 😆
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mishal Raheja looks good in his informal clothes but when he is all dressed up he looks smart and dapper too.

sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexkot

Today's episode Mishal Raheja (now here am using actual name of the start cast as I read somewhere that it may increase rating of that star cast) looked hot and handsome in the blue blazer he wore! I liked the texture of the blazer. What a gorgeous pair ViDha looked today! Love this pair.

I feel he should start wearing more formals going forward. Reason being he is a married man now and also he mentioned that he has started getting many cases after winning Dhani's.

Or may be they can differentiate between his working hours and off work hours with the help of different wardrobe. Whatever the case, he looks handsome in any clothes but having variety will help.

Agree with you..