Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: soumi93

@Raj dadi being dadi will do her blame game even i am expecting very low and cheap word can comes up from her mouth for Swara.
What makes me happy is as ragz is in hospital it will be sanky who will stand and protect his princess dis tym.I think its high tym to show them mirror as he did in the love cnfession epi.
All are hellbent to make ragini a saint who is doing all this unconditionally as if frm start she was like this and never hits a mosquito in life 😡

@bold- Yeah since Ragini cant do it now thankfully ..Why not Sanskar to the rescue now. I know Swara will stop him from saying more than two words in her defence ,saying let it go Sanskar but i would love to hear those two words

-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Nita-nice dp and signature.😊
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NitaReid

@bold- Yeah since Ragini cant do it now thankfully ..Why not Sanskar to the rescue now. I know Swara will stop him from saying more than two words in her defence ,saying let it go Sanskar but i would love to hear those two words

And i hope sanky dnt listen to her.its high tym that sum1 should shw this zombies of SR the mirror of reality in a real way.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soumi93

@Raj dadi being dadi will do her blame game even i am expecting very low and cheap word can comes up from her mouth for Swara.
What makes me happy is as ragz is in hospital it will be sanky who will stand and protect his princess dis tym.I think its high tym to show them mirror as he did in the love cnfession epi.
All are hellbent to make ragini a saint who is doing all this unconditionally as if frm start she was like this and never hits a mosquito in life 😡

Sanskaar will always stand by Swara... As you said i want cv's to give Sanskaar dialogues like the one he had when Ragini was leaving home after tent drama, and he tells Swara that sometimes it is necessary to show the enemy their true face... though Dadi and Shekhar are not enemies still i want dialogues like those from Sanskaar to show Dadi and Shekhar their true face and that Ragini is no saint/ devi as they make of her and also tell them all of Swara's selfless act... if Swara tries to intervene when Sasnkaar in speaking I want Sanskaar to stop her and finish the whole speech...

Edited by NiViren-Raj - 8 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
RIP pratyusha banerjee...
she had done 1 scene with our SwaSan ðŸ˜”
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi people!!
How u ll?
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I never wanted Sanskaar to forgive Lakshya so easily ... but yesterday when I saw Sanskaar consoling Lakshya and make him feel comfortable... as some wrote in reply to my comment earlier, i felt to agree to it that it was good Sanskaar forgave Lakshya or else there would not have been a difference between Lakshya and Sanskaar ...
Sanskaar through hardship and pain in life has grown to maturity... and Lakshya living in protected enviroment has long way to reach the level of Sanskaar...

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
is ur DP pic from VaHe IV?
if yes can u post the link?
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hello everyone... I m new here. can I join u all? 😊
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.

is ur DP pic from VaHe IV?
if yes can u post the link?

It's not an IV! It's a gif which colors posted where VaHe did this pose for fans! It's on colors Twitter!