Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VerboseG

And so, as my journey of IF draws to a close, I look back, sometimes in anger, sometimes in disbelief, sometimes in negation, and most often in joy. 

Joy at my lovely memories - of a girl who burned up our TV screens with her looks, her eyes, her emoting, her sheer love for life, which reflected in her entire personality.

Joy at all the very many good friends I made over these years as a Pratyusha Banerjee fan. I hope to keep in touch with all of them either on Branka's CC or elsewhere where our paths cross.

Joy at all the ups and downs we faced over the years. They made me a better person.

and Joy that I loved Pratyusha Banerjee - through thick and thin.

This last couple of weeks have been extremely painful because of our collective loss - wish we could have had her for longer.

The loss has brought me so much personal sadness - its as if I lost one of my family. 

But, it has also brought me a sense of justice.

Justice, you say?

Yes, justice, because Pratyusha, in her death, got what she did not get when she was alive.

Her friends rallied around her memory, focusing on getting the culprit booked. 
(Where were they when she was drowning in the bad choices she made?)

Her parents are fighting a battle in her memory...
(I do not want to be in their shoes. So many what ifs... So much confidence in a naive, young girl who did not know when to shout out for help.)

T****C****** and Bollywood Life, her arch enemies when she were here, are covering her life and times as if it is their personal loss.
(What an irony!)

Colors TV eulogizing her by putting up a VM shraddhanjali. 
(They had gone out of their way to put her down. I remember the time when she was edited out of an entire awards function, as if she didn't exist.)

Rave reviews of her acting skills, looks, personality, and innocence in all media.
(How they dragged her down in the dirt earlier?!)

Fans crawling out of the woodwork to sing praises.
(Where were they when we asked for support?)

Certain portions of IF analyzing everything - and coming up with good reports!
(What a laugh!!)

So, yes, justice for our Pratyusha. 

People now realize what we always knew - she was a gorgeous girl with incredible talent, who deserved more than she got.

I hope that she gets closure - real closure - and the world knows what actually happened on April 1, 2016.

I hope that all of us find individual and collective peace - it is a long ride until this case reaches its conclusion.

I hope we take this as a life lesson - not to take any thing for granted and keep in touch with all our near and dear ones.

and God bless all of you for joining me initially and keeping the faith all through this journey.

With loads of love,

Gina 🤗

Gina❤️ , you are all nice said ... means that this is the end ... Thank you Gina for all.❤️
I want all of you and your families happiness, health and longevity.❤️

Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

And so, as my journey of IF draws to a close, I look back, sometimes in anger, sometimes in disbelief, sometimes in negation, and most often in joy. 

Joy at my lovely memories - of a girl who burned up our TV screens with her looks, her eyes, her emoting, her sheer love for life, which reflected in her entire personality.

Joy at all the very many good friends I made over these years as a Pratyusha Banerjee fan. I hope to keep in touch with all of them either on Branka's CC or elsewhere where our paths cross.

Joy at all the ups and downs we faced over the years. They made me a better person.

This last couple of weeks have been extremely painful because of our collective loss - wish we could have had her for longer.

The loss has brought me so much personal sadness - its as if I lost one of my family. 

Justice, you say?

Yes, justice, because Pratyusha, in her death, got what she did not get when she was alive.

(I do not want to be in their shoes. So many what ifs... So much confidence in a naive, young girl who did not know when to shout out for help.)

T****C****** and Bollywood Life, her arch enemies when she were here, are covering her life and times as if it is their personal loss.
(What an irony!)

(They had gone out of their way to put her down. I remember the time when she was edited out of an entire awards function, as if she didn't exist.)

Rave reviews of her acting skills, looks, personality, and innocence in all media.

(What a laugh!!)

People now realize what we always knew - she was a gorgeous girl with incredible talent, who deserved more than she got.

I hope that she gets closure - real closure - and the world knows what actually happened on April 1, 2016.

I hope that all of us find individual and collective peace - it is a long ride until this case reaches its conclusion.

I hope we take this as a life lesson - not to take any thing for granted and keep in touch with all our near and dear ones.

and God bless all of you for joining me initially and keeping the faith all through this journey.

With loads of love,

Gina 🤗

ohhh Gina😭😭😭
thanks for every word you've written down here ❤️ I agree with everything you said in this post🤗
Love you dear ❤️
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Duska 🤗

Please forgive me, I can do no more...

I have and will always support Pratyusha, her family, and all of you - on IF and elsewhere.

Please continue making the FCs and I will join whenever I can, but I cannot make FCs any more... please understand my feelings.

Gina 🤗,thank you for all forever...
 Gina, you're rid me of all my dilemma ... thanks again.
You are you, no one can be you ...❤️

Love you all forever. ❤️
Pratyusha❤️ is part of my heart forever.

Edited by ahilajkula - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for everything, my friends.  🤗
In particular I want to thank our Gina. Thank you Gina for this wonderful place.❤️

"A path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you . . . Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use." 

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length--and there I travel looking, looking breathlessly." 
C. Castaneda

Let all the your roads  be paths of the heart. I love you all. ❤️ 🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by Kety76

I want to thank all girls I've met here ❤️ 🤗
A special and big thank Gina for all the wise advice and words of encouragement  ❤️
Thank you all  for this wonderful place where we have experienced many beautiful moment ❤️
Love you all 🤗---

Kety , so artistic this creation is  , everlasting beauty of Pratyusha  reflecting there in that vast sea ,a symbolic presence of that rock in between , her dreamy eyes with full of life , an artistic creation .👏Thank you Kety .

@Ivone ---I'm glad I met wonderful girls who loved Pratyusha more than anything else Our angel watching us from heaven with love.🥺🤗 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Justice, you say?

(What an irony!)

(What a laugh!!)

With loads of love,

Gina 🤗

Gina❤️ ,You created a beautiful world for all her fans ,whenever where ever   they wanted to have , nurtured those  tender feelings with great precision , showered  love and affection on all who ever  asketh , stand there like a pillar of strength in every stormy situation , and consoled us with a responsibility which suits only to a devoted friend like you .
Thank you for everything you provided .👏
Thanks to Branka for this creation and the apt  words .
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
I can't say " let us celebrate her life " instead of grieving for her death --because , what life this young girl has seen ?,  she left us abruptly and  went away .😭
So let us remember her enchanting smiles and everlasting sorrows in her expressions from her acting career , in which she was a veteran !
Want to remember her vast talent , her variation while emoting in certain situations ,the shadow of sorrows and the  reflections of pathos in her heart ,the spark of her happy moments , whenever she sprinkled liberally her elegant smiles which were full of life !
Just like a tender wave of breeze she touched our hearts and brought a thousand fragrances at once to our presence , she played with our hearts like a gyrating full moon on the delicately moving sea waves , whenever she appeared on our screens , we all were stunned for her stupendous screen presence . A great experience it was , for which we all thankful to this highly talented actress .
R.I.P  Pratyusha .

Credit to Gina for this wonderful creation .

Credit to Bikica for this creation .
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Justice, you say?

(What an irony!)

(What a laugh!!)

With loads of love,

Gina 🤗

Gina you echoed my feelings and thoughts🤗. My main reason to join this IF and FC is you and most valued friends I meet here in this FC.

Thank you very much. Me also learnt a lot while in this journey and hope to be with you all in Branka's CC.

For sure I will not join in any forum even though any of you intend to join.

Yes I will be waiting anxiously for a real closure of Prat's and also the world should know what happened on 1st April 2016 which took our most beautiful and precious Flower from this Garden on earth.

Ivone12 thumbnail
❤️While living this beautiful girl will never forget, my dear child, Pratyusha Banerjee. Edited by Ivone12 - 8 years ago
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Still can't put down any words... I only have a prayer... that justice be served and God to hold her in his loving arms.