Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends

I m posting this to encourage u guys to follow the current running stories of Ashlok really after a long time i m seeing them again really friends if we follow and respond them we will get more stories in future this is a gud chance let us not miss this one if not for stories wat would be the condition of our forum so pls this is my sincere request to read and respond positively to any story we can hold this forum for long time and also i request all the writers to pls come back and finish their discontinued stories we all r still here to love ashlok love ebp and love to read stories on them and also friends if u r able to write atleast a small OS dont hesitate to write there r so many ppl r present to read it u might not find response but still some ppl  r reading it offline if the forum runs quite effectively then they might come here and can have lot of new posts on ashlok on ebp it will be very gud to see our forum like that and we can have lot of discussions on ebp and ashlok hope u guys encourage writers and also u ppl try to write or try to post new topics which makes us nostalgic while discussing on those topics
Thanks for everyone who still follow this forum and r waiting for new stories and topics now step forward and encourage writers and also try to post some new topics i think if not for now then we might regret later
Hope u ppl understand wat i mean

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well said sai..
Will try to comment regularly dear...

Thank you and my hearty wishes for u for putting a lot of effort to keep the forum active...