BDSAH epi update 30 March 2016

ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello ppl :)
BDSAH Written update 30 March 2016 :

Episode starts with ohja at ghotala house.He is eating kachori. Bhavna is feeling like Repeat telecast is taking place. Vasant gives reasons and changes the topic. Varsha to get training from bhavna on how to cook food. Ghotala giri.Vasant varsha fight in their language on who can cook better. Finally a challenge is set between Vasant and Varsha. 

Ronnie is leaving house.he wants to leave the house which he feels is better than attending ghotalas lunch Party.Chandraban and his irritating poems.Ronnie is trying to tell how ghotalas messed up lunch one year back. 
Ghotalas lunch party flash back. 
Ghotalas serve lunch in their anokha andaaz and super ghotala giri.Ghotalas Saree cheezein alag alag serve karte hai. Veggies, masala all separately.
Back to present 
Manav is talking about a plan.The viewers don't know what the plan is. 

manav meets bhavna, bhairu runs away in the background. Bhavna asks about Multiplier tablet scene and duplicates and about what they told about him. Manav says woh sab Bakwaas tha.Manav changes the topic and tells some plan to bhavna. Another suspense. What plan is this now. Enough of secrets. 

Ghotalas are in the kitchen. They want to prove that they can be like Humans.they are planning to have a Menu with punjabi items. Hemantgiri, he mixes up ungli chatna and katna. Shishir shows  the punjabi dishes with his powers.Ghotalas want Bhairu to help them with the cooking. 

Bhairu has got a donkey.she misunderstood ghadha and gadda. Bhavna is angry. Varsha is showing her ghotala giri. Amazing bhairu giri and Varsha giri too. Ohja takes away the gadha.Kanjoos marwari. Bhavna sends bhairu to ghotala house so that she can teach varsha how to cook with a piece of mind. Ghotalas are happy to have her. She is going to help ghotalas how to cook punjabi food. 

Precap :Ohja wants to use time machine and go back in time, bcoz he lost a prize of 501 rs. 

Ghotala giri and bhairu giri were too good. I m tired of this secrets and suspense. Okayish episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks ice cold for epi.update..
So yes epi.okayish tha
Okay first of  all kya plan hai Ab ..asusal silent kar diya 
Bhavna ko manav jeh raha tha ki yakin kijiye mera. Mein sach keh raha hoon.. I don't why but no where. I can see ke manav galt bol raha hai..I can see truth ..but yeh plan..
Seriously CVS Ab to much ho raha hai.. Aapna bata bhi do bas  kya secret yr..

I liked. Bhairavigiri and hemantgiri 
Ohja gadhe ke le jaa raha hai..manav stopping his Dad even ohja ne toh naamkaran bhi kardiya gadhe ka 'babu'..

Okay I want to know ke kya dhoom machnewala hai as khanna bhairavi and ghotala ne milke banaya hai...
Varsha worried for vasant ..
Precape- kuch alag hi hai..I mean Jo promo dikhaya tha woh dikha rahe hai..

God knows kya hone wala hi..CVS is all confused I m telling u all

Par plz Ab aur mat khicho yr batabhi do kya secret hai

And CVS walo secret na socha ho na ya confused ho manav ke secret ke liye  toh hamari stories Jo hamne likhi hai woh padhke idea lelo yr.. ..

Dekhte Ab kal kya hota hai

Edited by Krish58 - 8 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm a bit of drag but loads of ghotalagiri and bhairugiri which  ws funny to keep interest

not much happend in story and manav ki secret aage nahi hui

bt precap is about the promo we saw

now what has niyati done becoz of timeturner we havent seen yet
so my guess is this bit of ghotalagiri wud go on till we reach manav secret track

btw yday i was changing channel i saw bhavna aunty means actress purvi vyas on another show

i think it was on imagine channel bt not sure now

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Superb ghotalgiri by vasant, hemant, varsha...
D flash back scene of serving everything separately was just hilarious...
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Ghotalgiri by Varsha was superb..
Insaano me aisa hota h kya ki ek bachha insaan aur dusra gadha...ðŸĪŠ
My god itna hasi huu me...

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Wen Bhavana Aunty send Bhairu to Ghotala house . Varsha Cries vasant & wanted to go at her home.. She was frightened to live with Bhavana Aunty alone..😆 Edited by coolhi1988 - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Bhairu is super as always.. She brought ghadha... 
As Ghotale to ghadhe hi h.. & ghadha toh sota h.. Kya connection tha bhairu.. Even Manav couldn't argue...😆
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Ojha uncle toh sahi h...
Ghadhe se bhi kaam nikal wa lenge...😆
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Hemant arranged punjabis...
Dresses for party...😆
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Now cuming to Manav...
His secret again hidden...

But he was talking abt sum plan with 3 idiots first.. Telling it is bhavana Aunty plan...
Wats d plan?? I think I heard it's sumthing special for ghotala's...
Ojha uncle wants to save his loss of 501 RS which he did today in challenge .. So does this mean that vasant is going to loose the bet...