SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
i guess he will come back with makeover or surgery , lots of things are yet to be sorted out and his death is not shown properly 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes even I don't think hez dead. now they will concentrate on Shamya relationship I guess.
Ladygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope they don't do the same as Sherdha, like how Chanda killed them when they are happy

together. As for the precap, Bhavri will never learn, she need to know it is coz of her that Chanda

came into the Sherdha's life and now she wants to ruin Shamya life. They need to move Shamya

story the on location video looks like they are still in the same phrase. They need to move at the

correct pace not too fast or slow. I have stopped watching PR when Chanda came, now have

started watching again, and I like the Sree as Ara, the previous one Gulki looks good with Arjun not

Shamsher.
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ladygirl

Hope they don't do the same as Sherdha, like how Chanda killed them when they are happy

together. As for the precap, Bhavri will never learn, she need to know it is coz of her that Chanda

came into the Sherdha's life and now she wants to ruin Shamya life. They need to move Shamya

story the on location video looks like they are still in the same phrase. They need to move at the

correct pace not too fast or slow. I have stopped watching PR when Chanda came, now have

started watching again, and I like the Sree as Ara, the previous one Gulki looks good with Arjun not

Shamsher.

Yes the next two olvs posted on the forum shows that nothing has really changed between Shamya. In one of the OLVs, the actor playing Arjun mentioned that after his scene, a big twist was expected in the show. So may be that will be Shamsher's turning point... He might start falling in love with Ara.
But ya, Bhavri shud learn from her past mistakes, otherwise, repeating the same story makes no sense.
thumbsdown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
was a blood of veer falling on sacrifice table is of any significance ? 
to give a supernatural justification for survival of veer so he comes as supervillian . aajkal super natural component is hit in trp section.
any idea wats trp of piya