Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingFoodie

Okay , so it was kaho na pyar hai. The twist was , here original one was alive. Nice one shweta , waiting for more OS. 

Originally posted by: sumana.shesha

Superb OS

Loved your version of Kaho Na Pyaar Hai

Originally posted by: vrsharma

Nice os
Story till some extent matches with Kaho na Pyar Hai

Originally posted by: nishita23

Nice os... The movie is kaho na pyar hai with your twist... Great update ..waiting for more 

Originally posted by: dakshumhatre

Nice update

And this part is similar to kahona pyaar hai
With sweet twist
Thanks for pm
Update soon

Originally posted by: Taanirey98

Hey this  was awesome😳😳. Loved every part of it 👏. Kaho na pyaar hai definately this was pyaar

Originally posted by: skfirdous

awesome  os

Loved it
Kahona pyar hai
Ending different 
Lovely os

Originally posted by: atulaya_taarey

Really awesome. 

Kaho na pyaar hai
Taani's love for rey is so heart touching.
Her father the evil master mind.
Rey however the true lover found ways to come back into her life

Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

That's was mesmerising one 
Loved it 
Thanks for such a lovely OS

Thank you all so much❤️
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice story... Edited by TR_MN_KR - 5 years ago
Snehalokwani200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

It's awesome

Loved it

Keep writing

If possible write any os on recent movies! 😍

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehalokwani200

It's awesome

Loved it

Keep writing

If possible write any os on recent movies! 😍

Thank you

Suggest me one. I haven’t watched much movies recently. I might get an excuse to watch some.

Also if you are suggesting, PM me and don’t mention here😅

2111_shweta thumbnail

Ignore

(Just want to keep the thread active)

2111_shweta thumbnail

Hey, how have you been?

2111_shweta thumbnail

I want to finish this page

Have to post this

Please don't delete this post

2111_shweta thumbnail

Also this post

Don't mess my pages

Thank you

2111_shweta thumbnail

Hello everyone!

It’s been a long time since I posted here!

I didn't get a lot of inspiration for this thread. But, recently I was playing DDLJ in the background while going about with my daily chores when a certain scene from a different movie came up in my head and I basically structured this entire OS in an hour and spent the next hour or two typing it.

I won't tell which scene inspired me, because that's the entire purpose of this thread. You have to guess the movie the OS is inspired from.

Like I said I've written this in one stretch with whatever came to my head. Edited a few things here and there and posted!

Don't forget to guess the movie/scene!

OS in the next post.

Please hit Like and Comment down below😳

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago
2111_shweta thumbnail

Shot Six

“Good morning.” She snuck into bed behind him and whispered in his ears.

“Mmn.” He groaned due to the disturbance.

“Wake up!” She shook him lightly.

“Taani let me sleep!” He adjusted his head on the pillow.

“Toh tu aise nahi uthne wala?” Flaring her nostrils, she squinted at him. “Ruk batati hoon!” She picked up the pillow next to him and went to hit him.

Before she could complete her hit, he pulled her onto him and trapped her beneath him.

“Good morning.” He pecked her lips.

“Rey get off me!” She glared at him.

“As you say.” He locked his lips with her, this time really kissing her.

In no time she responded back. His one hand traced her curves and rested on the hem of her T-shirt. His hand then travelled upward pulling her T-shirt along. She helped him remove it and pulled his vest off him. He fidgeted with the button on her jeans while she pulled his pants off.

“Kitni baar bola hai don’t wear these jeans. They are so hard to remove.” He huffed as he pulled her pants down so hard that he ripped her panties.

“Rey!” She shouted.

“Complain later. Now come here.” He pulled her to him connecting their bodies.

She dug her long-manicured nails in his back making him wince.

“Not complaining.” She smirked making him roll his eyes at her.

“Do you realize you rolled your eyes in the middle of f*cking me?” She widened her eyes at him.

“Do you realize you talk a lot while having sex?” He asked back in the same tone.

“No more talking. Come here.” She pulled his face and kissed him.

“What the f*ck are you lying there for? Get your ass up!” She hit him on his bare ass.

“Why are you getting ready so early?” He sat up on the bed.

“You forgot?” She slammed the drawer shut and wore her panties.

“Lace looks sexy on you.” He smirked and then looked up at her and saw her glaring at him. “Yaad hai mujhe ki tu aaj ghar ja rahi hai.” He got up and wore his pants.

“Good.” She was done dressing.

She turned to look in the mirror to fix her hair. He walked up behind her and held her by her waist.

“Flight is in the afternoon. Where are you going this early?” He rested his face on her shoulder.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding when you said that you weren’t a morning person!” She giggled looking at his sleepy face.

“What, it took you three years of living together to figure that out?” He mocked.

“Shut up! And get off me. I need to go out.” She removed his hands from around her waist.

“Where?” He followed her out of the bedroom.

“I have to go and buy a new pair of panties.”

“Kal toh layi thi?” He scrunched up his nose trying to get his memory clear.

“Haan. But I just got a box of two, one of which is lying in your bedroom in pieces!” She glared at him.

“Oops!” He stifled his laugh.

“I can’t go home in lace. Kisine dekh liya toh meri band baj jayegi!” She shuddered at the thought.

“Wahan kaun tere pant ke andar dekhne wala hai. Yeh kaam bas mera hai.” He smiled proudly at her.

“Mujhe koi risk nahi leni. Meri bua bohot nosy hai.”

“Voh teri pant utar ke check karti hai ki tune kya pehena hai?” He asked aghast.

“Shut up Rey! Voh mera bag check karti hai in the pretense of helping me unpack.”

“Phir toh tu voh teri red lace wala set rakh hi de. Maza aayega when she’ll see it.” He chuckled.

“Mere jaisi bholi bhali ladki tere saath kaise phas gayi?” She shook her head feigning pity.

“Tu? Bholi bhali? Phir toh uss hisaab se mein sanyasi!”

“My family still thinks that I live in a dorm and that I am a very innocent girl jisse tujh jaise ladkon se bachke rehna chahiye. I like to keep their thinking that way.”

“I would love to see the look on their faces when they figure out that you are such a temptress.” He pulled her to him and mimicked a roar.

“Don’t distract me and put on a shirt.” She pushed him away and turned to leave.

“Wait even I’m coming. Pata nahi kab tu return aa rahi hai so abhi tu jaane tak I’m not leaving you out of my sight.” He stopped her.

“Jaldi se bhaag upar and jaldi neeche aa. I’m not waiting for more than five minutes.”

“All set?” Rey stopped the car at the airport terminal.

“I don’t wanna go.” Taani pouted.

“Saal mein ek baar toh milne jaati hai tu. Usme bhi itne nakhre?” He shook his head at her.

“How will you survive without me here?” She asked.

“The same way I survived for twenty years before I met you.” He chuckled.

“This is not funny Rey.” She whined.

“I know you don’t like them much, but they are your family. Plus you’ll get to see your bhai. Uske liye toh ja.” He coaxed.

“Tu mujhe bhagana chahata hai na? Kyun? Kiske saath setting karke rakhi hai tune? Tell me the name of the b*tch who is going to warm your bed when I’m gone. Abhi uska murder karke aati hoon!”

“Dekh abhi murder ka time hai nahi tere paas toh chup chap ghar ja, meet your family and come back soon.” He kissed her forehead.

“I’ll call you every day.” She closed her eyes feeling the warmth of his lips.

“I know you will.” He smiled at her.

“Miss me okay?”

“I can’t say about you, but I’ll definitely miss the sex.” He smirked.

“I love you. See you soon.” She got out of the car. He helped her with her luggage.

“Call me when you reach.” He hugged her at the gate.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” She asked.

“Am I?”

“F*ck off!” She pushed him and took the trolley in her hands.

“Hey.” He pulled her by her arm. “I love you.” He pecked her lips.

“Phone silent pe mat rakhna. Aur abh yahan se seedha ghar jaana. Bai ke aane ka time ho gaya hai. And if you don’t find anything, don’t make a mess of the house. Just call me. And..” She started instructing him.

“Taani!” He stopped her. “I’ll be fine. You take care. Aur please kisise jhagda mat karna, they are your family and they love you. And you are their innocent girl, remember?”

She nodded. Giving a final hug to each other they both left.

“Bhai!” Taani ran to her brother and hugged him.

“Kaisi ho? How was your flight? Aur tum itni patli kaise hogayi ho? Barabar khana nahi khati?” He bombarded her with questions.

“Bhai relax! Sab question abhi hi puchoge aap?” She giggled. “Mein bilkul theek hoon. Aap kaise ho?”

“Abh tum aa gayi ho toh mein theek kaise nahi ho sakta?” He hugged her.

“Arre Taani beta aagayi tum?”

“Jai Shree Krishna tauji.” Taani touched his feet.

“Jai Shree Krishna. Swayam isse apne kamre mein leke jao. Taani tum thoda aaram kar lo. Phir dinner ke liye aajana.” He instructed her.

“Jee papa.” Swayam nodded and lifted her bag.

“Bhai I can carry it.”

“I know you can but let me.” He walked up the stairs. She followed him.

“How do you manage to keep my room looking the same way as I leave it?” Taani asked on opening the door to her room.

“Saal mein ek baar ghar aati ho. Itna toh mein kar sakta hoon tumhare liye.”

“College ke beech time nahi milta bhai. Warna mein aati na aapse milne?”

“Jaanta hoon. Par abh toh tera college khatam hogaya. Now you can return.”

“Bhai please don’t start that again. I can’t come back.”

“Atcha theek hai hum iske baare mein baad mein baat karenge. Abhi mood mat kharab karo apna. Rest for some time.” He lovingly ran his hand on her head.

“Aagayi tum?”

“Jai Shree Krishna bua.” Taani smiled at her.

“Kaisi ho?” She asked.

“Mein theek hoon. Aap batao.”

“Mein bhi theek hoon. Swayam, tum jao apne kamre mein. Mein Taani ki madad kar dungi.”

“Jee bua.”

“Bua uski kya jarurat hai.” Taani tried to oppose.

“Tum itni dur se aayi ho, thak gayi hogi. Tum aaram kar lo mein tumhare room set karti hoon.” She pulled the bag and walked in the room.

“Calm down Taani. Breathe.” Taani chanted as she followed in.

“Tum wahan par aise hi kapde pehenti ho?” Her aunt asked pulling out the fourth pair of jeans from her bag.

“Jee bua.” Taani answered.

“Salwar suit bhi pehen liya karo.”

“Jee bua. Agli baar se pakka.”

Taani spotted something in her bag and her eyes popped out. She quickly got up from her bed and ran to her bag to close it.

“Arre kya hua?”

“Kuch nahi. Bacha hua mein kar lungi. Aap rehne dijiye.”

“Mein kar rahi hoon na beta.”

“Bua!” Swayam knocked on the door. “Aapko papa bula rahe hai.”

Swayam left with her and Taani sighed in relief. She ran to the door and locked it. She pulled out her phone and FaceTimed Rey.

“Are you trying to get me killed here? Ya tu chahata hai ki mein wapas hi na aau? And why the hell are you wearing movie pajamas?”

“Hello to you too. And I’m just having fun here. Without you.” He mocked.

“How dare you start the new season without me?” She shouted.

“Old episodes dekh raha hoon. Chill! Aur tune mujhpe chillane ke liye call kiya hai?”

“Haan!”

“Haan?”

“What are these doing in my bag?” She pulled up a pair of mickey mouse boxers and showed him.

“What are they doing with you? Mein kabse dhundh raha tha yeh.”

“Show me the room.” She squinted.

“Room kyun dekhni hai tujhe?” He smiled nervously.

“Rey!”

“Please don’t be mad.” He flipped the camera.

The wardrobe door was open and all clothes were lying on the floor. There was an empty box of pizza lying on the bed. An open bottle of coke was next to it. It just needed a slight push to spill all over the bed.

“Turn the camera back to you. I can’t see all this!” Taani held her head.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t find those boxers.” He pouted.

“Why did you need them? And why are they here with me?”

“I don’t know.” He averted her gaze.

“Shut that TV off right now and put all the clothes back in the cupboard. And don’t you dump them in.” She glared at him.

“I was just going to do that.”

“One more thing, yeh boxers ko bye bol de cause I’m throwing them. Bua almost saw them. Mujhe risk nahi lena.”

“No, no, no, no, no, no! Don’t throw them. Mein abhi ke abhi room saaf karta hoon. Just don’t throw them. Those are my favorite boxers.” He please.

“I’ll buy you the same ones, promise.”

“Taani please. Those are my lucky undies. Please don’t throw them. Please.”

“Mein yahan nahi rakh sakti. You don’t know bua. She will make my life hell if she finds it.”

“Pleeeeaaaase?”

“What is so special about them anyways?”

“Please?” He had started arranging the clothes back in the wardrobe.

“Tell me why, then I’ll think about it.” She smirked.

“Don’t be mean yaar.”

“Agar mujhe apni life risk karke tere boxers yahan rakhne hai toh I need the reason why.”

“If I tell you, you’ll keep them?” He asked.

“If the reason is good enough, yes.”

“Those were the ones I had worn when we had sex for the first time.” He shut his eyes and spoke.

“Really? Why don’t I remember?”

“Because you were too eager to get me out of them.” He mocked.

“Says the one who ripped my panties.” She rolled her eyes at him.

“So?” He looked at her with hope filled eyes.

“You owe me one!”

“I love you too.” He grinned at her.

“Taani?” Swayam knocked on her door. “Dinner ready hai.”

“Aap chalo mein aa rahi hoon.” Taani told Swayam. “Gotta go.” She looked at Rey.

“Bye.” He air kissed her.

A week past by. Taani was enjoying the company of her brother and uncle. Her aunt was being extra nosy on this trip, but she was trying her best to ignore it. She just wanted to get back to Rey. He was missing her and she could see it when they FaceTimed. She wanted to leave, but whenever she brought up the topic, someone would interrupt her. She was starting to smell something fishy.

“Taani tum abhi tak soyi nahi?”

“Nahi tauji. Voh neend nahi aa rahi thi.”

“Kya hua? Sab theek?”

“Haan bas dupahar mein neend lag gayi thi toh abhi nahi aa rahi.”

“Tumhara college hogaya na khatam?”

“Jee tauji. Results ek month mein lag jayenge.”

“Atcha hai. Matlab tum wapas aa sakti ho.”

“Tauji mujhe wapas nahi aana.”

“Kyun?”

“Mujhe job karni hai.”

“Voh tum yahan bhi kar sakti ho. Mujhe join kar lo Swayam ki tarah.”

“Tauji par..”

“Aur abh tum badi hogayi ho. Shaadi ki umar hogayi hai.”

“Shaadi?” She widened her eyes at him.

“Aise mat dekho.” He chuckled. “Mein jaanta hoon tumhari pasand. Voh bas kal hi aaya hai.”

“Kaun?”

“Vishesh!”

“Kaun Vishesh?”

“Bola tha na papa yeh yahin kahegi.” Swayam chuckled and joined them. “Tumhare bachpan ka pyaar, Vishesh.”

“Mujhe abhi bhi yaad hai tum jab choti thi humesha bolti thi ki badi hoke tu Vishesh se shaadi karegi. Aur voh bhi humesha tumhare saath rehta tha. Tum dono ek dusre ko bohot pasand karte the. Isiliye meine uske mummy papa se baat kar li hai. Vishesh ko koi aitraaz nahi hai. Toh hum sab chahate hai ki tumhari jald se jald shaadi kara de.”

“Tauji mujhe neend aa rahi hai. Good night.” Taani managed to get the words out of her mouth and ran to her room.

“Mein jaanta tha yeh baat sunke bohot khush hogi Taani.” Swayam smiled.

“Rey, pick up the phone!” Taani frantically packed her bag as she tried to connect to Rey.

“Hello.” Rey answered in a sleepy voice.

“Rey mein yahan se ek ghante mein nikal rahi hoon. In the next three to four hours I’ll reach Mumbai. Please come and pick me up.”

“Kyun? Kya?” He jolted up and sat on the bed.

“Did you not hear me?” She yelled.

“I heard you loud and clear. Par hua kya hai?”

“Mein bhaag rahi hoon!”

“Tu aisa kabhi nahi karegi!”

“Mein aisa kar rahi hoon!”

“Taani what nonsense is this?”

“Tujhe yeh sab mazak lag raha hai?”

“Tu batayegi kya hua hai?”

“Tauji meri shaadi karana chahate hai.”

“Par dulha toh yahan hai. Kaise hogi shaadi?” Rey interrupted her.

“God Rey! Just shut up and listen!”

“Bol.”

“Vishesh is here!”

“Who?”

“My childhood buddy. Hum dono bachpan mein humesha ek saath rehte the. We used to always say ki bade hokar hum ek dusre se shaadi karenge. Mein toh badi hogayi, par mere ghar wale nahi huye. They want me to marry him. Voh kal hi America se aaya hai aur Tauji ne mere rishte ki baat chala di. And that idiot accepted!”

“Tujhe na kaun bolega?”

“Rey you’re not helping!”

“Sabse pehle toh calm down. Rishte ki sirf baat huyi hai. Rishta nahi hua hai. Kal uss Vishesh se jaake mil aur bata ki tu uss se shaadi nahi karna chahati. Aise bhagne se kuch solve nahi hoga.”

“Aur uss se baat karne se hojayega na? He has said yes!”

“Then you go and say that you don’t feel that way about him. So you don’t want to get married to him.”

“F*ck no! I’m out of here!”

“Wait!” He shouted. “Sabse pehle breathe. Ek kaam karta hoon. Mein wahan aajata hoon. Tu Vishesh se baat karle and then we both will talk to your tauji.”

“About?”

“About us!”

“No! Phir voh mujhe Mumbai aane bhi nahi denge. The only option is if I leave right now!”

“Agar voh nahi maane then play your orphan card yaar. Usko voh kuch nahi bol sakte.”

“Haan, waise bhi mom dad ke jaane ke baad all they ever wanted was to get rid of me. Bhai ke wajah se thoda kuch contact rakha hai. See this means agar mein bhaag gayi toh unhe ghanta kuch farak padega!”

“Tu nahi bhagegi! Samjhi?” There was finality to his voice.

“I can’t live here Rey.” She sniffed.

“I’m reaching there is three hours. Tere ghar ke aas paas koi hotel hai?”

“Haan.”

“Text me the address. Tab tak tu kuch nahi karegi!”

“Rey must have landed. Abhi hi nikal jaati hoon. Sab so rahe hai. Koi nahi dekhega mujhe.”

Taani sneaked out of her room and tiptoed down the stairs. She looked back one time before exiting the house if anyone saw her. She was so engrossed in her own thoughts that she failed to notice Swayam who had come out of his room. He saw her leaving and became suspicious. His first thought was to call her, but he knew she wouldn’t tell him where she was going. So he decided to follow her. He followed her from a safe distance making sure she didn’t see him. He saw her going towards a garden and knew she would see him if he followed. He took the longer route to reach there.

“Taani.”

Taani stopped in the middle of her track and turned to the voice.

“Rey!” She ran and threw herself on him.

“Tu ro kyun rahi hai? What’s wrong?”

“Kitna time lagta hai tujhe yahan aane mein. Do you know what I was going through?”

“I told you not to worry.”

“Yeah that helped!”

“Stop crying. I’m here now. Tomorrow first thing in the morning we’ll go and see your tauji.”

“You don’t even wake up early.” She pouted.

“Tujhe aise dekhne ke baad jaise mujhe neend aane wali hai.” He huffed.

“I’m sorry. I know I’m panicking but..”

“You’re stressed Taani. Hyperventilating. That’s not good for your health.”

“I know. It’s just that with bua irritating me throughout the week and now this news, I just feel suffocated here. Thanks for coming.”

“You need to lie down. I can see the hotel from here. Can you walk till there?”

“I..” She collapsed in his arms.

“Okay, I got my answer.” He picked her up and walked to the hotel.

“Taani garden ki taraf hi aa rahi thi. Kahan gayi?” Swayam looked around on reaching the garden.

He started walking on the road she took back to his house hoping that he would spot her. He looked around and he saw her being carried by some guy into a hotel. He ran there. He saw her stumbling while walking with the guy’s hand around her waist as they moved in.

“Excuse me, your room keys please?” The security stopped him.

“I don’t have a room here.” Swayam said as he tried to move past him.

“Toh aap andar nahi ja sakte.”

“Voh insaan uss behosh ladki ko leke ja raha hai. Roko usse.” Swayam yelled.

“Sir aap yahan scene create kar rahe ho.” The person at the desk came forward.

“Aapne voh dono ko aise jaane kaise diya? Voh ladki behosh thi.”

“Voh ladki apne hosh mein thi. Aur ussi ne room book kiya hai. Aap please humare guest ko badnaam na kare. Aur mujhe security bulane pe majbur mat kijiye.” He showed Swayam out.

“You scared me there woman!” Rey told Taani as they went into the room.

“Rey come here.” Taani pulled him and started kissing him.

“I know we haven’t had sex in a week. But calm down. Have something. You look very weak.” He separated her from him and pulled out a juice from his bag.

“Always prepared.” Taani smiled at him.

“Always!” He smiled back. “Waise bhi you will need to have a lot of energy if you want to have sex with me!” He gloated.

“Asshole!” She cursed as she drank the juice.

“Looks like we are fine!” He shook his head at her.

“I got fine the moment I saw you. I don’t need this to energize me.” She tossed the empty bottle.

“Atcha toh voh behosh tu maze mein huyi thi?” He taunted.

“I don’t want to talk about any of that right now. Please take my mind off it.”

“Gladly!” He picked her up and carried her to bed.

She quickly got rid of their clothes. He laid her down on the bed and got on top of her.

“Close your eyes Taani. Let me do the work today.” He said. She obliged.

He started giving feather kisses all over her face and whispered sweet nothings to her. In no time, she was fast asleep. He adored her sleeping form and spooned her.

“Good night.” He kissed her shoulder and closed his eyes.

“Kya karu? Taani ke saath voh kuch kare uss se pehle mujhe andar jaana hoga?” Swayam paced around the hotel to find another entrance. “Police? But I don’t have my phone aur yahan aas paas bhi koi hai nahi. Kya karu?”

“Aap Shekhawat saab ke bete ho na?” Someone called him.

“Aapko kaise pata mere papa kaun hai?” Swayam turned to him.

“Unko Jodhpur mein kaun nahi jaanta. Meine suna aap kya keh rahe the. Meine dekha voh ladki thodi.. matlab kuch gadbad lagi mujhe bhi.”

“Kya tum meri madad kar sakte ho?”

“Isiliye mein yahan aaya hoon. Aap iss darwaze se andar chalo aur lift ke paas jaake ruko. Mein front desk se room pata karta hoon.”

“Thank you so much.”

Swayam waited by the lift impatiently. He saw the man running towards him.

“Yeh master key hai. Aap jaldi upar jaayiye.”

Swayam ran to the door and hesitated swiping the key. He was scared to open the door. He just wanted his sister to be safe. He swiped the key and turned the handle. He opened the door and the sight in front of him made his stomach churn. Taani was sleeping in the arms of some guy. He saw clothes lying on the floor and a blanket covering the two.

“How dare you?” He shouted closing the door shut.

The noise made both of them wake up.

“Get off my sister right now!” Swayam yelled.

“Bhai?” Taani widened her eyes at him. She tried to get up when Rey quickly stopped her.

“We aren’t dressed.” He whispered in her ears.

“Shit!” Taani cursed. “This can’t be happening.” She started hyperventilating.

Rey spotted his shirt lying on the floor and quickly pulled it over her head.

“Taani?” Swayam walked to her devastated.

“Bhai.” She was still breathing heavily.

Swayam turned to Rey and punched him in the face.

“What tha f*ck!” Rey cursed.

“Tumne meri behen ke saath aisa karne ka socha bhi kaise?” Swayam punched him again.

“Meine kuch nahi kiya hai.” Rey got out of the sheets. He was just in his boxers.

“Tumhe mein chodunga nahi!” Swayam glared at Rey and turned to Taani. “Tum theek ho? Mein abhi papa ko yahan bulata hoon. Wahin isse police ke hawale karenge.” Swayam picked up the phone lying in front of him and called his dad.

Taani panicked on hearing that her uncle was coming. Her breathing became irregular.

“Taani!” Rey ran to her.

“Stay away from her!” Swayam pulled him back.

“She is having a panic attack.” Rey jerked off his hand.

“Because of you!” Swayam held it again and pulled him back.

“Taani, look at me. Breathe. Sab theek hoga.” Rey kept chanting.

Taani’s breathing became normal. They heard a knock on the door. Swayam opened and saw his dad standing along with the hotel manager. He called his dad in and closed the door.

“Kya hua? Tumne mujhe yaha..” He stopped midway as he saw Taani sitting on the bed and Rey standing a few feet away from him in his boxers. “Taani, meri bachchi. Tum theek ho?” He went and hugged her.

“Papa kaise theek hogi voh. Abhi tak shock mein hai voh. Iss kamine ki wajah se. He is responsible for this. He.. he rap..” Swayam looked the other way.

“What?” Rey yelled.

Taani got out of her thoughts on hearing his voice.

“I told you Rey! Mera yahan se bhaag jana hi best option tha. Par nahi tujhe yahan aake sab sort karna tha na. Well congratulations on being accused!” Taani snapped at Rey.

“I stand by my decision. Bhaag jana was not an option.” He yelled back at her.

“Do you realize yahan pe kya ho raha hai?”

“I know very well!”

“Apni pant pehen yaar.” She flared.

“I can’t find it.” He looked around.

“Bag mein dusri nahi hai?”

“Haan hai.” He went forward to his bag. Opened the zip and closed it back. “Meri pant. Meri marzi. Jab chahe pehnu!”

“Yeh sab kya ho raha hai?” Her uncle asked confused.

“Mein batata hoon. Mein Rey, Taani ka boyfriend. Hum teen saal se date kar rahe hai. Kal jab aapne Taani ko bataya ki aap iski shaadi kisi aur se kara dena chahate hai toh iski satki aur phir yeh sab hogaya.” Rey told him.

“Sabse pehle tum dono apne kapde peheno aur ghar chalo. Yahan pe koi tamasha nahi karna mujhe.” He ordered.

“Koi kuch bolega bhi? Yahan ho kya raha hai? Aur yeh ladka kaun hai?” Taani’s aunt asked.

“Mein Rey hoon. Taani ka boyfriend. Hum teen saal se date kar rahe hai. Kal jab tauji ne Taani ko bataya ki voh iski shaadi kisi aur se kara dena chahate hai toh iski satki aur phir mein yahan aagaya.” Rey repeated his earlier words.

“Boyfriend? Tum Mumbai padhne gayi thi ya yeh sab karne?” Her aunt taunted.

“Are you satisfied now?” Taani looked at Rey. “Meine pehle hi bola tha mujhe yahan nahi aana hai. You sent me here. Are you happy now?”

“Taani stop being ridiculous. They are your family.”

“Family? Iska matlab bhi jaante hai yeh? Mein Mumbai mein thi tabhi ek baar bhi inhone mujhe call karke jaanane ki koshish ki ki mein theek hoon ya nahi? The only person here who cares about me is bhai!”

“What the hell?” Rey raised his hands.

“And you.” She smiled at him.

“Aur yeh jo concern dikha rahe hai voh iss liye kyunki agar kisiko ko pata chala ki inke hisaab se wahan kya hua toh mujhse koi shaadi nahi karega aur mein yahi bojh banke reh jaungi.” She rolled her eyes at her uncle and aunt.

“Yeh sab bhi issi ladke ne tumhare dimaag mein dala hoga nahi?” Her aunt taunted.

“You know I would have been way happy if you had sent me away at an orphanage after mom and dad died. Meri zindagi jhand toh nahi huyi hoti. Bhai aap puchte ho na ki mein yahan kyun nahi aati its because I’ve been diagnosed with depression. All because of these people. Mujhe itne dabaav mein rakha tha yahan ki mera khud ki life se control hi chala gaya. Aur bua Rey ne mere dimaag mein kuch bhi ulta seedha nahi daala hai. In fact iski wajah se mein aaj yahan khadi hoon. He has given me a normal life and I’m not going to lose it just because you say so. Tauji aap mujhe khush dekhna chahate ho na? Toh let me be me. Let me have a life with Rey.”

“Taani meine kabhi tujhe kisi cheez ke liye force nahi kiya hai. Haan manta hoon ki kabhi tumhara hal chal nahi pucha par voh isliye nahi kyunki mujhe parva nahi thi par mujhe tumhare baare mein Swayam se sab pata chal jata tha. Aur tum khush thi isiliye kabhi tumhe wapas nahi bulaya. Par abhi jab tum aayi tabhi tumhe dur jaane dene ka mann nahi kiya. Isiliye yeh shaadi ki baat chalayi ki tum yahi rahogi. Par agar tumhari Khushi Mumbai mein hai toh mein rokunga nahi tumhe.” Her uncle smiled warmly at her.

“Papa?” Swayam looked at his dad. “Yeh ladka..”

“Uska naam Rey hai.” Taani interrupted him.

“Abbe bolne de na usse.” Rey shut her.

“Tujhe kya lagta hai teri tareef karne wale hai? He saw us butt naked in the hotel room. I’m sure we’ve both earned an amazing character certificate for that!”

“Firstly, we weren’t butt naked and secondly shut up!”

“Kya? Tum dono? Bhaiyya suna aapne? Phir bhi aap Taani ko iske saath jaane de rahe ho?” Her aunt opposed.

“Exactly papa, yeh ladka sahi nahi hai.” Swayam said.

“Kyun?” Taani asked.

“Tu chup rahegi toh voh bolega.” Rey taunted her again.

“You know what bhai. You are right. He is not the right guy for me!” Taani glared at Rey.

“Soch le Taani. Aisa package tujhe kahin nahi milega.” Rey pointed at himself.

“Iss se better package hai. Just next door.” She mocked.

“Kaun, Vishesh?”

“Haan.”

“Oh I get it now. Tu abhi tak usse bhooli nahi hai. Isiliye humesha vishesh tipani vishesh tipani bolte ghumti rehti hai na tu?”

“Teri ginti lagana shuru karu?”

“Hum kyun behes kar rahe hai? Swayam you were saying?”

“Yeh insaan kaisa hai voh nahi pata par Taani ke liye isse behtar aur koi nahi ho sakta.” Her uncle smiled at Rey. Swayam understood his dad and agreed.

“I always told Taani that tauji is my favorite!” Rey told him.

“Haan aur yeh bhi ki..” Rey quickly placed his hand over Taani’s mouth.

“Chup reh na maate. Kyun bigaad rahi hai. He is happy for you.”

“Thanks for making me stay. I wouldn’t have ever seen the pride on his face for me if not for you.” Taani looked lovingly at Rey.

“Cheque de dena. Mein cash accept nahi karta.”

“Ruk deti hoon tujhe cheque!” She looked at Swayam. “Bhai do punches se iska pait nahi bhara. Please ek aur baar maar do.”

“With pleasure!” Swayam laughed and Rey ran to save himself.

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago