Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Not strange. It just started with the actual movie wala scene and then I twisted it a bit. And kept editing it to post it.
2111_shweta thumbnail
Hello everyone😃

I'm back after two years with an OS, reason being that new ideas weren't coming to me that easily. And the ones that came, I didn't have time to write. I started writing this OS about a year back and completed it now (when I accidentaly found the file😛)

Anyways, now that I am back I want to remind you of the game that we play here. The one shots are based on a movie / TV show / advertisement and you all have to guess it.

Last OS was Hum Tum. It was pretty much the same as the movie and from now on I'll try to avoid that.

OS is in the next post. Have fun guessing. Hint: It's a movie.

Please hit Like and Comment down below😳
Edited by 2111_shweta - 6 years ago
2111_shweta thumbnail

Shot Four

"Taani I beg of you. We are one dancer short and only you can help us." Rey pleaded.

"But I'm not a professional dancer." She tried to avoid.

"I have seen you dance. You're really good at it."

"Mein sirf apne liye dance karti hoon. I can't dance in front of a crowd."

"Trust me it's not difficult. And from the stage you won't even see anyone."

"Why don't you find someone else?" She suggested.

"It's really difficult to find someone at this short notice. It's sheer luck that I found you. Aur mein tumhe pareshaan nahi karta, but one of my dancers injured herself and I've signed this musical which is in two months. I can't even cancel it. Please help me out. Please!" He begged her.

"Alright, I'll give it a try. Par agar mujhse nahi hua, then I'll quit."

"Thank you so much." He almost hugged her out of excitement.

"Guys meet Taani. She's gonna accompany us for the musical." Rey introduced her to his friends.

"Hey Taani." Everyone greeted her.

"In which dance form have you trained, Taani?" Sharon asked cocking her brows.

"Wow she's daunting!" Thought Taani.

"I have a little training in classical. I'm no pro." She replied meekly.

"Are you sure she'll match up to us?" Simmi questioned.

"Rey she's classically trained. We need a street dancer." Vicky pointed out.

"I told you Rey. I won't be able to." Taani's voice was laced with sadness.

"Guys give her a chance. I've seen her dance and I know she will be able to grasp our style." Rey tried to make them understand.

"Rey, we don't have enough time to train her." Swayam expressed his concern.

"Dude, I know. Just trust me and give her a try."

"Alright. Taani can you perform a routine for us? It'll help us get insights on why Rey believes that you are the one we need." Swayam requested her.

Taani agreed and changed in her dancing gear. She connected her phone to the speaker and played a song. She started her routine. At first everyone looked skeptical. But as she continued, they all were amazed by her dance. The expressions on her face when she danced told them how wrong they were in judging her earlier. She clearly expressed that she loved to dance. She ended her dance with a breath taking pose. Everyone came back from their trance as the song stopped. She stood up and waited for their feedback. They all ran towards her and hugged her.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry for earlier. You were amazing." Simmi said breaking the hug.

"Thank you." She replied.

"Great find dude." Swayam high-fived Rey.

"I told you."

Taani looked at Rey standing in a distance. He looked content with his choice which made her happy. Soon after, they all stopped showering her with praises and started with the routine. She was a quick learner and picked up the style quickly.

A month passed and she danced liked she owned the stage. She even jelled up with everyone after her bitter sweet start with them. One day after rehearsals, she stayed back to polish her routine.

"You do know that this is a duet routine and you need a partner to practice it?" Rey joked when he saw her dancing to their duet routine.

"I was just polishing my bit. I thought everyone left."

"Yes they all left a while ago. But, I stay here. So, it's just you and me. Wanna dance?" He forwarded his hand.

She placed her hand in his and started swaying to the music.

"This is supposed to be a romantic number Taani." He pointed out.

"Toh mein kya galath kar rahi hoon?" She squinted.

"Itni durr kyun ho?" He pouted.

She took a step ahead. "Khush?"

"Aur paas." He tugged at her.

She took another step ahead.

"Aur paas."

With another step ahead, they were dancing pretty close to each other. Their proximity was igniting sparks within them which they were unaware of. As the music turned slow, Rey grazed his hand up her arm making goosebumps erupt in her entire body. He turned her to face him and she shied away from his intense gaze. He cupped her face and made her look at him. The music had stopped, but they were oblivious to it. Rey lowered his face on hers and she closed her eyes. Their lips connected making an unknown desire build inside them. Taani entwined her hands in his hair and deepened the kiss. The sound of applause made them realise the position they were in. They quickly separated and created space between each other.

"Oh my God guys! Your acting felt so real. Our show is going to be rocking!" Simmi was jumping with excitement.

"Acting?" Rey asked.

"Yeah! I just read the script where you two have a romantic duet after which there is a confession. I didn't know there was a kiss included. No complaints though, it was hot!" She teased them.

Rey looked over at Taani and saw her getting uncomfortable due to everyone's gaze.

"Thanks, we were just rehearsing. And didn't you guys leave?" He brushed it off.

Taani looked at Rey who was happily chatting with his friends and discussing about the scene, as he called it. She was hurt. Over the last month she had developed a liking for Rey and when he kissed her a few moments back she was elated. But seeing him easily disregard it made her ache. She ran away from there. She heard Rey and others call her but didn't stop.

"Hey, what happened? Why did you leave yesterday?" Rey asked Taani.

Taani had come early for rehearsals. She wanted to talk to Rey alone. On reaching home the previous day, she had cried her heart out for letting Rey easily break the barrier which she had made around herself. She cursed herself for allowing him to get this close to her. But no more, she decided to be strong and not let her emotions take over her.

"I wanted to talk to you." She said ignoring his question.

"Actually, me too." He said.

"Let me talk first, please." She pleaded. He nodded and let her continue. "About that scene, I don't think we shouldn't include the kiss in it. I'm not comfortable with it."

"Yeah, about that.." He tried to interrupt but she didn't let him.

"No Rey, please. It's one thing dancing in front of a thousand people but this, I can't. It was a mistake yesterday and I don't want it to repeat."

"You think of it as a mistake?" He sounded upset.

"Yes it was." She said looking into his eyes and saw them getting cold.

"Fine. I'll have it re-written." He walked off.

"How easy was it for you to call such a beautiful moment a mistake. Mein bhi kitna pagal hoon. I thought that you liked me as well. But I was wrong." He thought looking at her from a distance.

Rey twirled Taani around and then pulled her to him. Her back hit his chest and he lifted her up by her arms and turned in a circle bringing her down slowly and making her face him. He grazed his hands up her arms when suddenly she shrugged him away.

"Stop the music!" She shouted.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"This isn't right. We should maintain distance between ourselves and go separate ways."

"Do you really think so?" He took a step towards her but she raised her hand and stopped him.

"Don't." She glared at him. He turned around and started walking away from her.

"As I turn, the lights should start to dim and by the time I reach the end of the ramp, it should be blackout. And the end. Everyone understood? Any questions?" Rey asked as they finished rehearsing the scene.

"Why did you change the ending?" Sharon asked.

"Yeah, the confession at the end would have been so good." Simmi supported her.

"But wouldn't that be the most obvious thing? I thought that we needed a twist in the end." Rey explained.

"That's not a twist. It's a complete shock especially as these two characters have been getting closer and closer to each other." Taani spoke.

"That's just the illusion in our minds. In reality they are not meant to be." He looked into her eyes to find something but they were blank.

"Why did he look at me that way? And did he change the entire ending just because I told him to get rid of the kissing scene?" She wondered.

"Rey, I need your help up here." Swayam called for him.

"Coming." Rey left.

The others carried on with their rehearsals. They decided to end their rehearsals early as they had their event the next day. They packed up early and decided to get proper rest before the show. As Taani was leaving, she heard whispering sounds coming from a room and went near it to check who the source of the sound was.

"You didn't have to change the ending." She heard Swayam and peeked in to see Rey sitting in front of him.

"I wanted to see if it affected her. It didn't." Rey sighed.

"Are you sure about it?" Swayam asked.

"Completely! You knew why I had planned for the confession at the first place. It was suppose to mean something. But knowing that she doesn't feel anything for me, I couldn't go on with it. I don't want to say I love you to her and not mean it."

Taani lost her balance on hearing him and quickly held the wall for support. She couldn't believe her ears. He loved her. This was what she wanted to hear from him. Her eyes then landed on the script in her hand and her smile faded remembering how she called their kiss a mistake and asked him to re-write the scene. She now understood his cold gesture towards her when she confronted him regarding their kiss. She wanted to go in there and clear everything out but stopped hearing his next words.

"It's better for us if we both go separate ways. Standing in a room with her feels like torture now."

It was the day of their musical. They were all gathered in the green room. Rey was giving a pep talk. The event started and the crowd gave a thunderous applause as the curtains raised. One by one all the dances were done and now the crowd was hooting for the leads.

The song played and Rey and Taani arrived on the stage. The crowd broke into another round of applause for them. As the dance progressed, Rey and Taani were completely lost in each other. Rey took her arm and twirled her across the stage and pulled her to him as they reached the centre stage. Her back collided with his chest. They stayed in the same position. When he didn't lift her up, Taani turned to face him. One look at him and she understood that he was dreading to let go of her. His eyes melted her and she slowly cupped his face.

"Dil ki baatein dil mein nahi rakhni chahiye." Saying so she kissed him.

He was too shocked to respond. She moved her hands in his hair and clutched them tight making him realise that this was real. A smile formed on his lips as he kissed her back.

"I thought mistakes weren't meant to be repeated." He cocked his eyebrow at her.

"Which rules this out from being a mistake." She pecked his lips.

"I love you!" He confessed.

"I love you too!"

They hugged each other. The audience rose up from their seats and applauded as the lights dimmed out.

Edited by 2111_shweta - 6 years ago
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Not strange. It just started with the actual movie wala scene and then I twisted it a bit. And kept editing it to post it.

Gotchya 
Do update girl
Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 6 years ago
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one
love taarey
thanks for pm
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice os
Dil tho pagal hai
Tr cute part
Thanks for pm
Write more on tr
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os
mere hisab se shayad DIL TO PAGAL HAI movie hai
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That's awesome
Beautifully done
Loved it
nishita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os 
Love it.. Thanks for the pm 
atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Awesome os.
Really liked how taani proved herself to the gang without words
Mere by her actions.
Loved how rey planned the confession but seems that taani took it to the next level a nd even surprised him
Yup,mistakes are to be repeated😆