Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanam84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: nyzbabigyal

i like LOVE.. NO LESS NO MORE.. its different 😳 and intoxicating eyes.. readin that.. just leaves me 😳cuz u know JW and sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

d way u described bani.. i like i like.. thank god pia's not their sister.. good job adi uncle for hiring bani.. 👏 👏 👏 i alwayz knew u were a smart man 😉

the way u described JW (OUR JW 😉) mama mia.. air air.. koi window kholo **FAINTS**

and helloo im waitin fo d nxt part.. 😉 i mean 1st part 😳

navs baby let this one be mine pls coz i described him as my man😉 tall broad shoulders beautiful body so i hope u understand next part god help me i had a absolutely diff FF in mind but when i saw 2da episode n the last few i was like gggggggrrrrrrrrrr😡this is not the JW i love how can he be so meek so i came up wid this. i hope i dont dissapoint u.😃

sanam84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziddi

🤗🤗🤗 Hey you started a new ff, i love you🤗🤗🤗
Let me go and read it

yes mamta just thought of it in the evening after watchin 2da episode, I WANT MY JW BACK, even if it is thru a ff, love u too mamtu.😃

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanam84

I had thought I will start another FF yayyyyyyyyyy already excited  after my holiday but now I hav had enough, I cant take it anymore, I was watching KS today and the episode was where Jai slapped Pia I was very happy that was a glimpse of JW I like but before that it was a meek JW, and I cud not take it, jigs is blasting Bani n he sits there quietly, no this is not my JW so I am going to do a short FF to hav my JW back this is good.. im sick and tired of KS too.. i think we are all don't worry so here is the preview, I hope u guys like it and post ur view.

At 20 Bani who has lived in Mauritius mauritius.. salaam namasteeeeeeeee salaam namaste ahem ahem neva mind cool.. she's not from india  all her life has to come to Mumbai with her sister Rano thanx sam.. thank GOD pia's not their sister😡after the sudden death of her parents in a car accident. They have to stay with their uncle for 3 yrs for Bani to graduate from Mumbai College of architecture. At 23 after graduating Bani who is of an independent and modern nature dose not want to depend on her uncle any more so she shifts into a rented flat. She puts her sister into a boarding college as she knows she will hav to struggle in life so she does not want Rano to see her struggling. haila kitna kuch ho gaya Bani has a spark in her to do something big but life is not easy and she cant find a job in an architectural firm, the money her parents left starts dwindling so she starts looking at all type of jobs. Finally she gets a job in the Walia industries as Personal assistant to Mr Jai Walia. PERFECT it can't get any betta Aditya who took the interview saw a spark in her and employed her as Jai Walias PA good job adi uncle.. im PROUD of you

Now wot can I say about Jai Walia, he is so OOOOOHHHH, I mean Jai is like  aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, jai is mmmmmmmmm JAI IS HOT ok ok Sam control. tu kabhi nahin sudhre gi.. but yep jai walia hai hi aisa😉😳

Jai Walia is a ruthless business man, i like him like that😉 tall may be 6'2 or 6'4 he looks a giant with a lithe body, shoulders seem to go from one side of the room to the other. He has that autocratic look for which I wud give 10 otta 10 for his face and body and that is very rare.**FAINTS**.. sexy, good looking, arrogant, rich.. wat more do i want  Rumors are that he is proud, conceited, arrogant, dangerous, emotionless and a masterful man. works for me jaan.. suits him well.. i don't like him all devdasHe is one of the top businessman in India and a bachelor. im a bachelorette too jai😉 Rich n famous all that a woman wants in a man so Jai has no shortage of woman throwing themselves at him but he is not interested. He has a broken engagement don't tell me roshni??????? or pia???🤢 im just happy its "BROKEN" and few unsuccessful affairs behind him which has left a sour taste in his mouth and he does not believe in love. He thinks women are after his money. He is always wary of women. don't worry  u'll believe in love now bani's ur PA

And Bani is now his personal assistant. i know im already excited.. i can already picture him yellin at her.. hehe

So should I continue or not, wat u think sam hmmmmmmmmmmm i don't take NO for a answer😆I have another request I can't decide on a name I am jotting down few names please suggest. If you have anything else please write.

Taming of Jai Walia

Just loving Jai that's alllllllllll i do ahem and SIR and shiv kapoor😳

Jai ke Jalwe

Jai Ka Jaadu

Intoxicating Eyes he has .. he does.. one look.. and im a goner

Love… no less no more i like this one.. cute and different

Simply Love

No Regrets…..

i thought i'd start my commentos 😎

sanam84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonely14

Samyyyyy you started a new one 🤗

Can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!

btw i like "intoxicating eyes" hahahah or the old idea "jai going bold" hahahha 😆

hey shina, hav'nt chatted wid u n i am missin u. didnt go to office today, bad back again, didnt sleep all night n got up at 12 today, jai was always bold, wasnt him atleast in BGB so how bold can he get, if he gets more boder i am like kicked out of IF n dont want to loose all my frens.

lonely14 thumbnail

hey shina, hav'nt chatted wid u n i am missin u. didnt go to office today, bad back again, didnt sleep all night n got up at 12 today, jai was always bold, wasnt him atleast in BGB so how bold can he get, if he gets more boder i am like kicked out of IF n dont want to loose all my frens.

I know i missed you toooooo!!!!! Where have you been???

aww take care of yourself.

hahha well true jai was always bold, but there is always room for more boldness. heheh.

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur new FF!!

🤗 i was waitin patiently wooohoo!

k im off, lol been told to do my wrk.. will save it n give my views tom'row mornin lol 😆

Henna x
sanam84 thumbnail

ha ha ha navs u alredy started thats good girl wud love u to continue, ha ha i am a gonner too n feel so guilty n yes hum kabhi nahin sudhrenge as far as JW goes, are yaar kya kare he is so smokin hot. ur jijju is gonna kill me one day coz he cant get his hands on JW, to main hi maroongi na.😉

sanam84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonely14

I know i missed you toooooo!!!!! Where have you been???

aww take care of yourself.

hahha well true jai was always bold, but there is always room for more boldness. heheh.

i hav been there dont know where u've been, i am yaar but mera back is givin prblms, yes room for more boldness but then mera to ticket hi kat jayega n i dot want that. how hav u been😃

lonely14 thumbnail

i hav been there dont know where u've been, i am yaar but mera back is givin prblms, yes room for more boldness but then mera to ticket hi kat jayega n i dot want that. how hav u been😃

If it's hurting too much, get it checked by a doctor, just to be on the safe side.

I have been okay, 2 more class days, then i am done. thank god 😃

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ha ha ha navs u alredy started thats good girl wud love u to continue, ha ha i am a gonner too n feel so guilty n yes hum kabhi nahin sudhrenge as far as JW goes, are yaar kya kare he is so smokin hot. ur jijju is gonna kill me one day coz he cant get his hands on JW, to main hi maroongi na.😉

i know im a good girl😳 so i started and will continue😉 lol jiju's on the hunt to kill JW.. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.. oh god.. tell him... yeh sab toh sehna padhe ga.. cuz JW is JW😳