Twinj Ts:Lost and Found Completed on page 4

SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone I'm Sayli and this my first story on twinj. I had got this idea sometime back but I was scared to write it and post it. Today I decide to finally post it as it kept haunting me. This was actually supposed to be an OS but it got too longahad to make it into a TS. Hope you like it. Please pardon my Hindi as it is not that good.

Part 1 Lost

Backlookground- So here my story starts from when the MMS is leaked and Usha slaps Twinkle and Manohar is in the hospital.

Main story
Usha- Tujhe ye sab pata tha ki nahi?
Twinkle- Haa mummyji par...
Usha(slaps twinkle not letting her complete herself)
Kunj- Tumne itna bada sach kyun chupaya mujhse aaj tumhari vajah se mere Papa hospital mai!
Twinkle- Kunj meri baat to suno please!(crying and begging him)
Kunj- Ab kya sunu mai ye sab kuch tumhari vajah se hua hai! You know what Twinkle we need a break from each other! Hame ek dusre se dur rehna chahiye! 
At that moment the doctor came outside and everybody turned their attention to him. But Twinkle didn't hear anything that the doctor said the only words that were going on in her mind was what kunj had said to her. She started taking steps backward and exited the hospital!
She didn't know how she reached the Sarna mansion but she reached and decided to fulfill Kunj's wish so she packed her bag and took his photo frame and kept it in the bag.

She stepped out of Sarna Mansion giving it one last look.
She started going to her mother's house but then she remembered how neither her Mama nor her mother had said a single word when kunj was saying all that too her. Also her Mami would start taunting her so she went to the Gurudwara and sat in front of her babaji.
Twinkle- Kyun babaji aisa kyun kiya aapne mere saath? Aisi konsi galti ki saaja mujhe aap de rahe hai? Kuch ghanto pehle mai aur Kunj aapne pyaar ka izhar karne wale the to phir ye sab kyun hua?! Babaji aab mai kya karu mujhe marg dikhayi babaji mujhe marg dikhayi?!
Saying this she cried herself to sleep. 

Hospital 
Doctor- I'm sorry but Mr. Sarna coma mai chale gaye hai. Everybody was shocked hearing this that they forgot about Twinkle.
Usha was hysterically crying so they took her home.
Kunj along with Anand and Cherry decided to stay at the hospital while everybody else left for home.

Morning 
Gurudwara
Twinkle got up and decided to leave Amritsar booked tickets at the bus depot and went to the outskirts of Amritsar. There she went to one Gurudwara and requested for accommodation promising to help around there helping in cooking the lungar and also teaching the poor children there.
Here in the Sarna Mansion everybody noticed Twinkle's disappeance and Leela also tried to call Twinkle but she wasn't picking up the calls.
Finally after many tries they received a message from Twinkle stating that she was fine and at a friend's house but told them not to try to contact her and also not to tell anything about her to Kunj.
Twinkle was tired of ignoring the calls and so she sent them a message.
Hospital
Kunj(self thoughts)- Kyun kiya tumne mere saath aisa? Kyun saach chupaya? He had started missing Twinkle already but his anger was taking over all other feelings!

After a few days
Hospital
Kunj was sitting beside Manohar holding his hand he felt some movement and saw that Manohar was gaining consciousness. He immediately called the doctor and he checked Manohar and came outside where by now the whole family except Twinkle had gathered.
Doctor- Congrats inko hosh aa raha kuch hi ganto mai shayad inko puri tarh se hosh aa jayega par tab tak koi bhi andar naa jaye hamari ek nurse hogi unke saath.

Gurudwara
Twinkle everyday woke up early and first prayed for Manohar's health then she would go to teach the poor children and after that she  would help around the Gurudwara. She would normally skip eating lunch and only have one roti for dinner. She had stopped taking care of herself and had grown very frail. 
Even today she followed the same routine when she got a message from Leela stating that Manohar had gained consciousness. 
She was very happy but she was still upset and angry on Kunj so she didn't reply but did pray to keep her family safe, and thanked God for making Manohar better.

Precap- Kunj coming to know the truth, kunj and twinkle confrontation.
Edited by SweetSau - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!
you should write more
and please continue soon!
sherin.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey siyali 
Nice story 
Interesting plot 
Plzz continue soon
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
reserved
will make sure to read asap!
Edited by griffy.fz - 8 years ago
SweetSau thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

Awesome!

you should write more
and please continue soon!

Thank you.
Was very scared to post it.
Yup I'll continue soon.

SweetSau thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvtwinj

Hey siyali 

Nice story 
Interesting plot 
Plzz continue soon

thank you 
Yup next update will be here most probably tomorrow.
thanks
Sayli
SweetSau thumbnail
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetSau

Thank you.
Was very scared to post it.
Yup I'll continue soon.