Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: deepsel

Hiya Pree ๐Ÿค—

So very sorry dear for not commenting off late. Pretty packed Summer holidays going on here๐Ÿ˜ณ

Read all three chapters in a go. Lovely writing I must say๐Ÿ‘ Are you watching RR from first because I can visualize the minute details you are capturing! And love the ending you present in each chapter with the introduction of each character. So now swaying Laila has entered๐Ÿ˜‰

Special thanks for keeping that rustic feeling intact ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Keep going bud.. I may be late and will be here sure to comment as always ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hiee..Deepa ๐Ÿค—
Good to see you after long time.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and its absolutely ok dear.. glad to know you are enjoying your holidays๐Ÿ˜‰.

No, I am not watching RR again ๐Ÿ˜›, I had watched RR on T.V only.. But its story and scenes are
now printed on my mind๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†. 

So happy to read your comment.. do stay around..
And Thank you so much buddy for your lovely comment๐Ÿค—

xx

pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Nice update pree,

Rudra & dilshar convo shows same how their relation as son & father in RR, dilshar thought paro is Rudra's bride, paro is so confused abt Rudra that he is her protector or beast. u r really amazing, write so many little little points, while reading this story i m feeling that i again start watching RR, i liked RR so much, u refresh our old memories, like it, waiting for next update.

Hi Preeti ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is really sweet comment๐Ÿ˜ณ Thankyou so much dear..
Glad to know this story brought old RR memories for you and you wish to watch it again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I am yet to start writing next part.. will try writing it soon.

Thankyou for your comment
xx

pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annasabu

Baap-beta, kya jodi hei bhagwan?

nice update

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Yeah.. Ranawat aur Rudra dev ki..

Thanks dear

xx
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Disenchanted-

Thank you so much for Bapusa's entry ๐Ÿค— He is one of my favorites. You have included the father-son usual banter too. Poor Paro would have shocked ๐Ÿ˜†.
And the wordless conversation that Parud have just using their eyes
Not happy about the Dupatta Lady ๐Ÿ˜ก.  Please keep her far from Chandagard.
Thanks for the PM

Heyy Rithu ๐Ÿค—

Happy to know you liked father - son banter๐Ÿ˜‰ , I too liked Dilsher's character.. hope I can
explore his character more in this story!
Hahaha.. ๐Ÿ˜† not happy with dupatta lady..! Abhi to bas vo picture mei aae hai..
Lets see what she does๐Ÿ˜‰

Thankyou dear
xx
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simply loved it. Brought back RR memories
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi pree.. Sorry for this very late comment. Life is busy. Thank you so much for the PM.
Now to the story. You are making us remember the old episodes of RR. Thank you so much for this dose of parud.
Loved Rudra and Dilsher's banter. Story is shaping up excellently. Continue soon.
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marvel-freak

Simply loved it. Brought back RR memories

Thanks buddy ๐Ÿ˜›
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Hi pree.. Sorry for this very late comment. Life is busy. Thank you so much for the PM.
Now to the story. You are making us remember the old episodes of RR. Thank you so much for this dose of parud.
Loved Rudra and Dilsher's banter. Story is shaping up excellently. Continue soon.

Hey Mithra ๐Ÿ˜Š,

Good to see you..
and no need for a sorry, I am going through the same๐Ÿ˜› life gets busy..
Happy to know you are liking the story ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank you so much dear..
Come around whenever you get time.

xx
pree_28 thumbnail

Hello everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ .

Posting next part for the weekends.. hope you all like it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy Weekend ๐Ÿค—

PART - 6

"Shaadi ke baad aesh karogi.., roz naae kapde, rang birangi chudiya, jhumke pehnogi.. Jijaji tumhe naye sehar ghumane lejaege, naya ghar, naye log.."

( You will live in leisure after your marriage.. wearing new clothes, colorful bangles, earrings, my would be brother-in-law taking you new places, you will have new house, new neighborhood)

Feeling sad while helping Paro pack her bag..Bindi said "Bas hume bhool mat jana apne naye ghar jaake..!" (But please don't forget about us, in your new home) and Paro shaking her head in denial hugged her tight with tears in her eyes..

Sitting beside the window..she wiped her tears, remembering the precious moments spend before her wedding... These have now turned to be beautiful memory.. The dreams Bindi and she had woven of blissful married life for her.. has turned to be a worst nightmare for her in reality. She now feel how stupid they were to dream such fairytale things which never happen in reality.

Earlier for her "Marriage" was the most beautiful thing.. which she couldn't wait to happen as she thought life gets colorful when you are married..when you are in love..! BUT now the word "Marriage" send shiver down her spine..first getting married in haste, in most pressure situation and than seeing your own groom getting shot dead.. she can never forget that moment in her whole life. Fate of her life was so cruel on her that she didn't spend a single day as a bride and turned a widow for life... her vision got blurred as hot tears again started to flow.

On other hand...

Dilsher banged a big glass bottle of whisky on table.. filling half glass he raised his hand to cheers.. "To his homecoming.." he cheered looking at the photo on table of his past happy family (He with his wife and son smiling posing together) and took a large sip..  

****************************************************************************************

After a while..

Rudra telling Aman to wait for him in the bar.. exited from the back gate..walked down the empty road behind the bar and stood there looking around.. after few mins. it was all silence and he felt someone's presence behind him..but before he could turn a hand snaked on his chest from behind and head rested on Rudra's back..

"Intezar khatam... Aagae hu mei.." (Wait is over.. I am here now)

Rudra instantly pulled her away from him and looked straight to her face..

Rudra annoyed  "Bakwas band kar Laila.. aur kaam ki baat kar.." (stop your nonsense and talk about work)

Laila looked at Rudra with intense eyes..smiling..admiring his face told him how happy she was to see him here and how much she missed him in these couple of days..She raised her hand to touch his face but Rudra held her hand mid air and pushed it away. He was a man on mission and in no mood to indulge in any of her tricks.

Rudra just looked away annoyed with her behavior .. asked her the most important question for which he was here... about Tejawat.

****************************************************************************************

Feeling thirsty at night Paro walked to the kitchen and she heard some sound and saw lights and door open of the room next to it.. she saw the man (Dilsher) the visitor sitting on chair with his head back, eyes closed.. Paro smelled something pungent.. she looked around and saw the half whisky bottle on the table..she wrinkled her nose and Dilsher half opened her eyes, saw her standing at the door making disgusted face.. he in his drunken state got angry as she was watching him when he was drowning in his sorrows... he loudly shouted at her "GO AWAY..." Paro just shivered hearing him shout and ran away to her room scared of this drunken old man.

***************************************************************************************

Returning in the bar..

Rudra spotted the men Laila told him about, they were three men. Rudra ordered Aman to keep eye on them and follow them to see their where about. He took out the visiting card from his pocket which Laila handed him.. she had fished out this card from clothes of one of the Tejawat man while dancing here in the bar.

It read "RANA THAKUR" business card, who's factory was here in Sikandarabad.

Next day..in the morning...

Dilsher woke up with pain in his head, he rubbed his eyes and looked around seeing his stuff..coming here in his old house brought back many old memories and he drank more whisky than his normal dosage.

He walked to kitchen to get some water. In the hall he looked at Paro's closed room door and realized how he shouted loudly at her last night.. he felt little guilty as unnecessarily he took out his anger at this girl.

After a while when Paro didn't come out of her room.. Dilsher got little worried that has he scared her that much..! he thought he should check on her once..

Hearing the unexpected knock on her door Paro stood up.. after last night's incident she had made up her mind to just stay in this room, not to go near this strange man. She don't know anything about him except that he too was a prisoner here in this house with her.

She still opened the door..

Dilsher & Paro just looked at each other..

He cleared his throat.. "Chai banani aati hai??" (Do you know how to make Tea?)

Paro frowned "Ji..?" she could see him little unsure as if he was about to say something else! She nodded at him ..she could also notice little guilt in his eyes before he diverted his eyes away from her.

Disher "Good..Come than"

In the kitchen.. the utensil on gas stove was burnt black.. seeing this she looked at Dilsher who said sheepishly " Mujhe chai banani nai aati.." (I don't know how to make Tea). she was not a person to hold grudge against anyone for long.. she believe in forgiveness, so taking deep breath she walked towards stove..

He showed her the grocery which he ordered the soldier outside the house to bring as there was nothing to eat here. As she was making tea..

"When did you come in this house?"

Paro "Yesterday.."

Dilsher "What's your name?"

Paro turned slightly "Parvati.."

Hearing her name Dilsher smiled a little at the irony of his son's and her name..  but Paro couldn't understand the reason behind his smile.

Out of curiosity he asked her "When and where did you meet Rudra..??"

Paro "7 to 8 days ago" (she got the flashback of memory when he took a bullet for her and rolled down on the sand taking her with him)  "In the desert.."

With the hand on his waist, titling his head slightly "Tell me one thing..How did a girl like you got involved in his case??"

Paro turned to face him.. "I did nothing.. it's the BSD who destroyed my life.." saying this her eyes welled up but she blinked away her tears. "He has killed everyone.. everyone in baraat.. He shot my groom infront of my eyes.. then took me as a prisoner... he is a JALLAD.."

Dilsher's mouth was open in shock.. looking away he rubbed his face. What better he can expect from his son than this!! Killing the groom and taking away someone's bride!!

Paro continued "He say they all were terrorist..", "What proof he has??" now she could not hold back her tears. "I don't know anything...still he has kept me here", "Forcing me to go against my own people.. why would I do that.."

Dilsher listened to her quietly..

Paro wiping her tears looked at Dilsher "He kept you as a prisoner too..?!"

Dilsher nodded slowly..

Paro "Tea is ready.." handing the cup to him she asked "Aapne apna naam nahi bataya..?" (You didn't tell your name)

Taking the cup from her hands he replied..

"Dilsher Pratap Ranawat"

Paro's eye's got wide hearing his name..

"Iss Jallad ka baap hu mei.." (I am the father of this beast).

**************************************************************************************

In the factory..

Aman with two soldiers dressed as workers enter the working area. It was a metal factory.. heating the metal.. beating it to thin sheets. They dispersed in different places to check the whole place.

Walking around..Aman went inside one of the godown and what he witnessed there had to told to his senior immediately..so he hurried from there and hiding, exited the factory with the soldiers.

On call..

"Sir..your guess was right..they are doing unauthorized work in this factory...They are making parts of Rifle's"

**************************************************************************************

late in the night..

Paro with sleepless eyes sat on steps of kitchen back door.. facing the backward. She gazed at the clouds, few stars in the sky. This place gave her little peace as she could see the open sky from here.

Thinking what happened today.. This man (Dilsher) was  actually not so bad as she thought about him.

Suddenly lights went out..

And it freaked her out, she is scared of darkness. She couldn't see anything.. she got up and slowly walked in kitchen to find a lighter to burn gas stove as she didn't know where were candles in this house.

Moving hands on the shelves, everything was coming in her hands than a lighter.

She heard some sound.. heard sound of footsteps in the hall and it was certainly not of Dilsher as he walk with crutch. Fear gripped her as someone came inside the house when lights got out. She hurriedly moved her hands on the shelves to catch hold of lighter but instead she got hold of knife and she griped it tight.

Looking around in darkness she couldn't see anything, she held the knife tight in hand.. she walked slowly where the door of kitchen was suppose to be.. she nicked her foot on the wooden stool making a sound in complete silence.. she saw dark shadow of a man and Paro got out of breath.. it was like watching  her nightmare. As the shadow was moving closer to her..

Sweat was forming on her forehead.. when the dark shadow came closer to her.. in fear she just raised a hand holding knife and sliced hard on that person..

So how was it?? ๐Ÿ˜›

Do share your thoughts..I love reading them๐Ÿ˜Š

Thankyou for reading it..

Edited by pree_28 - 7 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 6 ๐Ÿ‘
Dilsher and Paro have an interesting conversation.
Rudra gone to investigate a lead.
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ