BDSAH epi update 28 March 2016 :Don't miss this one!!

ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello ppl :)
BDSAH Written update 28 March 2016 :

What a start for this week!!! 
Episode starts with Vasant and Varsha discussing about future problems because of super powers. Hemant takes out space ship bcoz Ohja wants to go for a rajasthan trip.he reveals that Bhairu has taken the Red vile along with multiplier tablet. Vasant varsha shocked. 
Rastogi is confused and Ohja and ghotalas trying to convince him about three bhairus and space ship. 
Bhairu is at all places.There is a lot of confusion.  Hemantgiri at its peak. He is revealing all alien secrets to Rastogi. All bhairus ek sath showing her andaaz in confusing everyone. All have throw her out of their houses.Rastogi is confused and shocked.Hemant gives a tablet to Rastogi. We have Rastogi three crazy versions. 

Manav is listening and getting irritated with chandraban poems.Lajo tells about bhairus and all the confusion and hungama happening outside. Manav and chandraban eat tablets... 3 each... 3  irritating chandrabans. More confusion.

Hemant gets scoldings and shake ups from Vasant. Hemantgiri.  3 Rastogis are trying to escape. Varsha holds one. Vasant closes the colony door. Hemantgiri heights.they reveal that they are aliens. Rastogis fight among themselves. Sharadis asked to bring the time machine as fast as possible. 

Bhairu time tells lajo manav and chandraban about time machine. Manavs fight among themselves that who should solve the problem and help ghotalas . Duplicate Manav reveals that he is not her son. The duplicates say that the original  is not her son too. All are shocked. 

Ghotalas are trying to stop Rastogi and ohja is helping them too. Sharad operates time machine. He Reverses time. The time reaches to 3 days ago.

Precap :Lajo remembers that that manav had revealed that he is not her son.Ghotalas worried that manav will fall into trouble. 

Amazing episode. Good dose of comedy, suspense, thrill curiosity,bhairu giri, Hemantgiri, alien giri, ghotala giri. All in all a wonderful one. Don't miss this episode.
I just loved each bit of it.👏👏

Sorry for typo errors. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiteMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ice-cold.. yes the episode was full of twists and turns but I hope manav's secret will b out now. Don't get us back to square one cvs.
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Finally jis track ka hame sadiya se intezaar tha I think ke woh aj ke epi se start hogaya hai.
And I hope ke woh kal se start ho bhi jaayega

What a an epi..bhairavigiri se leke manav secret .. Yeh epi dhamakedaar tha 

Aur iss epi.. Ke saath many que are arisng to now

First yeh manav real hai

Manav ka aisa kyasecret hai ki ghotalas are also helping him by this way it seems ke yehi alsi manav hai.. And ghotala isiye help kar rahe ..second manav ka kuch aisa secret hai ki agar woh reaveal karta hai toh shaayad uski family musibat aasakti hai that's why he may have asked his agents to  tell lajo and ohja ke April mein kehna yeh baat aise ki sach lage 

And agar yeh real manav hai toh as kulasya said toh hi usse yaad hoga na ki Anna ur uske school days  and he will have feelings for her...

Third mera  personal reasons hai mein aur kisiko manav ke roop mein nahi dekh   sakti hai and I have a feeling I. Heart ke yeh hi real manav and  I don't want him dead yaar..also I don't want ke woh koi agent ho ya and all .. I want ke yeh manav real  hai...

Okay about time back machine I guess CVS padhte hai hamare post as we were saying na ke kyu to.e back nahi karte  ghotala ..

Okay so Ab time back hoga but Ab ghotala ki bu nahi patah ki kya gadbad hogi ...as  time back ka machine bigada hua hai..

Abhi ek chizz aur click hui hai dimaag mein yeh ki kahi aisa toh nahi na ki time back kiya and iska effect ya like niyati ko chukana will come on manav and that's why vasant said ke Ab manav bahut badi musibat aa sakta hai...

Overall superb epi..bhairavigiri hemantgiri all were awesome ..
And z CVS if u read post na 
Toh yeh bhi padoke ke we don't want manav dead ya phir hamara paplu mat karna.and I feeling ke yeh hi alsi manav hai but uska koi aisa secret hai jisse shaayad sab musibat mein aa sakte hai.
 May be uska phone tapping hota ho and that we can see ke manav talking in alien language... 
May be koi manav par and colony wala par nazar rakh raha hai
And. A request from shanav pankhi and deewani  plz manav ko dead mat batao..
Mein kisi aur ko manav ke roop mein nahi dekh sakti and plz acha SA secret batana paplu mat karna
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they did time back good but then they should have done it from time they reveal their alien secret then whole colony people would have forgotten their identity  waisa kyun nahi kiya i wont them to forget ghotalas secret

manav ka secret dont know what it is hope it is something worth
i dont want manav to be dead and this manav to be alien 2015 or anyone
Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel3142

they did time back good but then they should have done it from time they reveal their alien secret then whole colony people would have forgotten their identity  waisa kyun nahi kiya i wont them to forget ghotalas secret

manav ka secret dont know what it is hope it is something worth
i dont want manav to be dead and this manav to be alien 2015 or anyone

Same here dear don't want manav to be dead ..I want this manav to be real manav..

Yes secret acha ho paplu na kare toh acha bdw Aaj sharad ne kaha na ki  agar time back karenge toh kya hoga iss baar unhe bhi nahi patah as time back not working properly so I think ke may be time back kiya hai toh like niyati ko chukana may be manavbpar aayega as this time even ghotalas don't know ki kya hoga.so that's why vasnat said ke manav par musibat aa skati hai

About manav's secret as I said may be ASA secret hai ki agar patah chal jaayega toh uski family and be colonywlaa musibat mein aayega tabhi toh ghotalas know manav secret and is with him

Personal reasons I don't manav to be dead.. And him to be manav

Okay now all depends on CVS and unka dimaag..

And yes I have update home ff part 12 pg 29  do read
Krish58 thumbnail
Sab yahaa aajo yaha discuss karte hai
whiteMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe I am in minority but I do think manav secret is something related to aliens only.. aur jaha tak ghotalaz ko batane ki baat hai may be he have lied to them.. I too don't want manav to be dead and I hope itna build up kia h to the secret is worth it
Krish58 thumbnail
Heya white magic I agree with u that ke he is some how related to alien or may be he is related to 2015 and about lieing to ghotala's may be 2015 is in danger and that's why mqy be manav has lied to ghotala's but Bsab CVS pe depend hai
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiteMagic

Maybe I am in minority but I do think manav secret is something related to aliens only.. aur jaha tak ghotalaz ko batane ki baat hai may be he have lied to them.. I too don't want manav to be dead and I hope itna build up kia h to the secret is worth it

Same feelings here 😛
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oye hoyeee kaise ho sab

sorry for missing in action
and thanks icecold for update

btw ur username is enough to keep our heads cool in this heat hehee

what an episode yday

chaos confusion comedy and suspense

i had said long back ghotalas wud do something to erase memories but time turner i think slipped my mind

now they have gone three days back in time

so where did they stop the time i guess it wud be revealed in todays episode

but first of all

hilarious bhairavigiri
and poor hemant on  revealing spree

he has never done this before and goes on and on and on about all powers

he is distributing multipliers as prasad to everyone

three bhairus three rastogi three chandrabhan and three manav

so coming to three manav and the truth seems manav secret to be revealed soon but makers just gave viewers a hint that this manav is not ojha son
but with time turner story wud shift to what wud happen where

i guess that is next track   but amazing episode truly and like all  i also want manav alive and real