28th March,2016:Written Update:Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Holi celebrations are on. Ranaji and royal family come in the balcony and Ranaji waves to the public and wishes them on holi. Kokila tells Bari Rani Maa that next year, Kunwarji will be wishing the public but not like this, he will be arrogant as the king. Bari Rani Maa wishes Ranaji. Rageshwari plans to seduce Ranaji at all costs and is about to put color on Ranaji but he leaves and Bari Rani Maa taunts her that she prays Rageshwari and Ranaji mix with each other like 2 colors. Rageshwari taunts Bari Rani Maa who warns her not to cross limits. Bari Rani Maa asks Rageshwari what she has in her hand and she says colors to play holi. Bari Rani Maa makes her put color on her own face and Rageshwari fumes. Bari Rani Maa starts the holi celebrations.

Ranaji looks for Savitri in the servants quarter but cant find her. He goes outside and finds her serving the guests. Rageshwari comes there to put color on Ranaji and he ducks her again. She ends up pouring color on Kokila who fumes on Rageshwari. Ranaji comes to Rageshwari and says its not in her right to color him. Rageshwari asks then who has the right. Ranaji says dunno who. He leaves from there. Rageshwari plans to do her all to catch hold of Ranaji. She notices a tray of bhang and smirks.

Ranaji runs into Savitri and says you lied to me, you told me you dont play holi and din let me put color on u and u let someone else put color on u. Savitri says am your servant not your property. Ranaji says this is Amirkot, my rule is on everything. Savitri says but you dun rule my mind. Ranaji says my will is that i will put color on u. Savitri tells Ranaji that 'Surdas se naam na pucha jata hai'. The one who doesnt remember his true colors, whats the use to let him put color on me. She walks off. Ranaji fumes. Servant serves bhang to Ranaji. He resists but relents. Rageshwari makes him drink one more glass. Rageshwari tries to put color on Ranaji but he ducks again.

Suddenly Ranaji-Rageshwari are dancing on 'Hum tere dewane hai'. Ranaji looks at Savitri and sings. Savitri is surprised. Rageshwari is delighted to see Ranaji so free and is enjoying the dance. Lakhan is playing the drum and comes close to Swarna. Savitri too starts to sing. Swarna puts color on Lakhan and he puts color on Swarna. While Rageshwari makes everyone join in the dance. Lakhan and Swarna leave from the ground. Lakshya looks for Swarna. Savitri rushes and Ranaji rushes after her. Rageshwari is looking for Ranaji.

Swarna is twirling around and Lakhan comes. Eyelocks. BG - Naina thag lenge re. Swarna asks Lakhan to take her away. They hug.

Savitri rushes and keeps giving Ranaji clues to reach to her. Meanwhile Lakshya is looking for Swarna. Rageshwari is looking for Ranaji who is high. Lakhan and Swarna are in a store room and getting close. Lakshay is furious at not being able to locate Swarna. Savitri is in another store room and washes her face to become Gayatri. 

Meanwhile Rageshwari and Lakshya ask each other about Swarna and Ranaji. They each head out in different directions to search Swarna and Ranaji. 

Part 2

Lakshya comes in the store room and finds Lakhan and Swarna getting intimate. Lakshya is furious and swears that Gayatri had promised but now she will pay for this with her life. Ranaji enters the store room where Gayatri is and she turns to him and he is lost staring at her. 

Part 3

Ranaji addresses Savitri as Gayatri and puts color on her. They hug. Meanwhile Lakshya tries to tell his parents something but they r busy watching holi celebration.

Precap----Lakhya gets accidentally stabbed and in his last breath tells Bari Rani Maa Gayatri is alive.

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks very much for the written update