amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
great part! so romantic, cont soon!!!
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apra

she will just be here for 3-4 parts ๐Ÿ˜†

maybe she will create problems and then  go..

btw very good part๐Ÿ˜‰

Hiraa thumbnail
really nice part cont sonn and hope kanan will not creat problems between angad and kripa ๐Ÿ˜ก
dhabi_84 thumbnail
nice part continue soon but don't separate them.........they look too cute together
sidra01 thumbnail
just love ur fan fic cant wait no more but pls dont seperate them i had a gut feeling that kali kanan would be back anyways awsome as always ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘
kkbiri thumbnail
great part, my prediction is that i am thinking of the film AAINA, u know which starred juhi and amrita as sisters and one came back to claim her love, who was now her sisters husband. got a feeling that kannan may want angad back, and also be angry with kripa for taking her love while she was gone!
am i right?
apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part 32

RecapJ

kanan returns

ContinuedJ

It had been a week since kanan had returned home and she still did not know about angad and kripa's marriage because no one dared to tell her this, angad and kripa  were not in town as they both had gone on a mini honeymoon cum work and they would be returning soon , finally angad and kripa arrived at the khanna mansion were surya and kanan had both come over for breakfast naina opened he door to find both angad and kripa  happy and very much in love

"come in" she said as she headed towards the table

Angad and kripa both were shocked to see kanan seated on the table with everyone else on seeing angad she ran towards him and hugged him " u know how much I missed you" she said hugging him , angad was totally shocked and so was everyone else "hmm kanan" he said getting her hands off him "how come you are here" he asked her uncertainly "I mean.." he stopped kanan looked at him with surprise and said as if she was totally in love with him "jaan I know you missed me and you waited for me for so long and that is why you are surprised but now we wont delay we will get married soon" she said as she put her arms around his  and was shocked and looked at naina and then at kripa who was not having a disgusting feeling of cheating kanan

"kanan I am sorry but this cant happen now" said angad quickly looking at kanan ,"but why" she asked him getting shocked . "actually I got married to kripa on the same day our marriage was going to be held" he said moving away from kanan and put his arms around kripa shoulders.. kanan was shocked and so was everyone else but angad dint stop there "I am sorry kanan but I never knew when I fell in love with her moreover I never felt bad that you left me because I had already married kripa secretly even before I came to know that you had left" finally angad taking a deep breath and stopped and looked at kanan who was staring at the both of them

This incident had taken place 2 weeks ago but slowly and gradually kanan got over all this and became good friends with kripa and angad . suddenly one night kripa got up with a jerk as her tummy was aching badly she went to the bath room and vomited twice slowly she wiped her face and looked into the mirror and a smile occurred on her face she felt her tummy and laughed "junior angad coming" she said slowly, she came out of the bathroom and saw angad sleeping like a baby she wanted to tell him immediately but then she decided to confirm the news and then tell it to him

The very next day kripa went to the hospital to get herself checked up she was totally excited and waiting for the good news so that she could go and tell this to angad finally her reports arrived and now she waited for the doctor to tell her the news she already knew about..

The doctor looked at kripa after going through the reports "Mrs. khanna" said the doctor slowly "we are sorry to say that you have a cancerous cyst in you uterus" said the doctor slowly

Kripa watched the doctor in complete horror "you might have made a mistake doctor please have a look at the reports properly" suggested a nervous kripa

"no Mrs. khanna I am not wrong sorry but I have to tell you this that you have a cyst that is cancerous and moreover I โ€ฆI would like you to get admitted as soon as possible so that we can do something" suggested the doctor

"what do you mean you can do something" screamed kripa in tears

"Mrs. khanna your cyst in the fourth stage and now its too late for us" stopped the doctor

"to late for medication.. is that what you want to say" asked kripa

"yes" replied the doctor

"how much time" kripa asked hopelessly

"not much I am afraid not even 2 months" said the doctor

Kripa got up to leave the doctors cabin crying all the way back home she cried and remembered what angad had said that he would die if something happened to kripa , "no angad will not suffer because of me" she decided as she wiped her tears , she reached home and saw everyone happy as soon as angad saw kripa he rushed to her and hugged her " where were you jaan I missed you" he said hugging her kripa had tears in her eyes and hugged him back "promise me that you will never leave me again and go" he said to her , "yes" kripa muttered slowly and hugged him back

"now that you two love birds have hugged each other can we have our dinner please" suggested kanan as she walked up to the dining table

"sure" said angad leaving kripa and walking towards the table

They all sat and ate dinner but no one noticed kripa being sad and unhappy later at night angad was sleeping with his head on kripa's lap and kripa's hands ran through his hairs as she cried and remembered what ever happened today " I love you angad and I want you to live even after I die and for this I have to go away from you so that you will live on even after me" she got up from the bed and went to the dresser and searched for a paper and wrote and letter and took out her clothes packed them and then looked at angad once again and kissed his forehead and placed the letter under his hand and left without looking back

The next morning when angad got up he was surprised to find that kripa was not beside him but then his hands fell on a letter he smiled at the letter and opened it to read

Dear angad,

I love you and only you and I am sorry that I am leaving you because I want you to live the life we wished to live angad I am dying and I don't want you to die along with me that is why I am leaving you forever promise me you would get married again and have kids as naina mom wished and treat this as my last wish angad

Love you and only you

Kripa

Angad stared at the letter and thought as if it was some joke but slowly a fear gripped him and he went in search of kripa and when he dint find her at his place he went to surya's uncles house hoping that he would find his kripa there but when he reached his  house he eyes met an horrible sight

He saw kanan sitting near surya's body which was covered in blood, she had a gun in her hand and was laughing like a mad women and on seeing angad she left his body and rushed towards angad and hugged him and spoke " angad I killed him he came to know the truth, he came to know that โ€ฆ" she looked up at him and spoke again " he wanted to separate us angad just like kripa and that is why I killed the both of them" said kanan and laughed and hugged him again "I love you angad and I knew you were forced to marry kripa but now there are no problems we can be back together as my boys would have killed kripa no she would have died by knowing that she has cancer.. silly girl"

Angad stood there rooted to the ground totally shocked at what kanan had just said and done but kanan continued saying he same thing like a mad person "I changed the reports and killed her angad now we can be together" she laughed

Ok that is all for now I mean this week , ok now think about it has kanan really killed kripa????? What will angad do now?????? Will he be able to live without kripa????? Does this mean kripa was preggy??? So that brings us to the end of our flashback mode and now onwards we will have the present story of daastan that is angad's life without kripa  

Coming up:- a  leap

Keep bringing your predictions I am waiting and do tell me how was the twist hope you all liked it

Love

ApraJ