Abhigya OS : Finally, divorced.

hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi everybody, this is me venting my frustration with current track of KKB. 🤢So, I tried channelling it into an OS. I know its lame. But somehow I hope the tracks change like this. Enough of Pragya's failing in everything she plots to exposed Tannu. Enough of her trying to pleased Dadi with Dadi's constant persuasion of not revealing the truth to Abhi. 😡Might as well make some drastic changes in the plot. Sorry guys, I know this is quite harsh. [please forgive my very uninteresting ways of writing to portray the story as it is my very first attempt in penning an OS].😉 Many thanks to all the great writers in this KKB forum. All of you are my greatest inspiration.❤️

So here it goes...

Abhigya OS : Finally, divorced.

This scene took place after Abhi had scold Pragya backstage because Pragya appeared onstage instead of Tannu during his so-called "love confession". What Abhi do not realize is that there are a pair of eyes watching everything that happens. This pair of eyes is of someone who thought that Pragya is messing with Abhi's confession. Oh how he thought wrong. Filled with burning heart and seething anger, Abhi rushed to his cabin. Abhi slumped his tired body into the chair. He felt like venting his anger on Pragya. "Damn it, whatever I do, she's always there to ruin it. I hope you disappear from my life. Forever!!" Abhi shouted in rage.

Without informing anyone, he rushed back to MM. He couldn't care less about Pragya at that moment. In fact, he couldn't care less about anything. Thankfully he has finished performing. Otherwise, he would've upset his dear fans. Abhi just could not stand it anymore. Deep down, Abhi hope Pragya did not exist in his life.

Upon arriving home, Abhi went straight to the kitchen to quench his thirst. Suddenly he got a phone call from an unknown number.

Abhi : "Hello" ...                        

Caller : "Hi Rockstar. You sound very sad and angry."

Abhi : "Who is this?" asked irritated Abhi.

Caller : "I'm a fan of yours. You asked me whether I support you or not? You will know later that I'll always support whatever action you take. I will make sure all your wishes come true, you will get your love", continued the caller.

Abhi : "Hello? ... Hello ...", Abhi was practically screaming.

No answer...

Abhi felt very strange and more irritated. "Who was that? What does he know about my wish?" thought Abhi. Then, Abhi went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and went to bed.

At 2:30 am, Abhi was awake and look around him. "Where is this Pragya? Still not back yet? Is there a problem in the concert after I left?" Abhi just remembered that he left the concert without telling anyone. So he rushed into Dadi's room. No one there. He dialed Dadi's number. "Dadi's not picking up the phone. Is Dadi hurt? Something is wrong. Purab, yes Purab." Abhi tried calling Purab. He took a long time to answer. Finally, Purab answered his call.

Abhi : "Hey Purab. Where are you? Where is everybody?, asked Abhi.

Purab : "Nothing Abhi. Nothing that needs your concern." replied Purab.

Abhi : "What do you mean by that? Why do you sound so strange? What has happened?", snapped Abhi.

Purab: "Well, hmmm...I do not know whether or not you want to know. There was a little accident. One of the stage lights fell and hit Pragya. But you do not need to worry. I know you hate Pragya. That's why I did not inform you." sobbed Purab.

Abhi : "What are you saying? Is Fuggy alright?" asked Abhi frantically.

Somehow Abhi felt something in his heart. "I hate Pragya? Wait. Do I really hate Pragya? No. Of course not. But she hurts me." Within seconds, Abhi rushed to the hospital. He asked for Pragya. Purab points to the ICU. He touched Abhi's shoulder. "Sorry Abhi, I thought you didn't care. It happens very quickly. I was handling something in the control room when I heard some commotion backstage. Everybody was shouting. It was chaotic. The light fell directly onto her" Abhi couldn't contain his emotion anymore. "Where is Fuggy?" Abhi shouted. His eyes were blood red. Purab tried to talk sense into him. Abhi just couldn't take it anymore. He dashed into the ICU and what he saw makes him nauseous. There Pragya lied motionless. In fact she looked dead. "Is she okay? Fuggy are you okay? Open your eyes!!!" But Pragya didn't move a bit. Her body is getting cold. Abhi couldn't believe it. Images of him telling Pragya to disappear from his life keep replaying in his head. He could almost hear himself threatening to kill Pragya when she explained that she was trying to save him from embarassment because Tannu didn't appear on stage earlier. "Oh my God, what have I done. Do I really killed Fuggy?" thought Abhi guiltily. Then, suddenly Pragya's finger moved. She tried to open her eyes. She couldn't. She muttered something. She sensed Abhi's presents. Abhi saw this and moved closer to Pragya's face. Pragya was barely audible. She whispered to Abhi.

Pragya : "Suniye, I'm sorry. I hurt you a lot. I forced you to hate me. But...I never stop loving you. You are my strength. I failed, I failed. Failed to prove...Tannu deceived you, me, us. Baby... Tannu's baby...not yours ... Suniye, I failed." She tried very hard to continue. "Nikhil...Tannu...together...cheat... I failed. Divorce. Finally,...you get...divorce" she smiled weakly. "I failed ..." With those last word, Pragya breathed her last.

Abhi was shocked, stunned. He just stood there, Pragya is no more, his Fuggy left him, forever.

Within minutes, doctors and nurses rushed to Pragya's side. And sadly the doctor announced that Pragya is dead. Abhi nearly fainted upon hearing this. He hugged Pragya's lifeless body tightly as if that would make Pragya come back to life. Purab, everybody was also very shocked by what has happened.

After a few days, Abhi still couldn't forget what has happened. He was constantly crying and stayed in isolation. "What have I done? Did my wish really came true? Do I really wish for this? No!!! Fuggy...you left me" cried Abhi. Suddenly, Abhi stood up. He was seething with anger. "Nikhil, Tannu, I'll kill you both." he swears he'll avenge Fuggy's death.

Edited by hutanbandar - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olushka2924 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want Abhi LOVE Pragya... I want, that Pragya live😭
hutanbandar thumbnail

Originally posted by: olushka2924

I want Abhi LOVE Pragya... I want, that Pragya live😭

Sorry Olushka dear...I'm pretty fed-up when I wrote that story. Now I know why there are so many stories keep pending for update. Maybe the other writers also have lost interest in updating it. They lost their inspiration...😒
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow super intense! I didn't think it was lame at all. Will there be more?
hutanbandar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Wow super intense! I didn't think it was lame at all. Will there be more?

Thanx Mina. I don't know. I'm not very good at writing actually. It depends on the current track I guess. Nowadays, it oozes negative vibe about it. Like evil always win no matter what. Thanx for reading. Felt honoured.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know what you mean, it's hard to be inspired by the current track. But your story can go in any direction! If you think of anything to write for Abhi punishing TaKhil or maybe a twist without Pragya being dead or any other ending I would be totally interested to read it! Thanks for posting this :)
hutanbandar thumbnail

Thanx dear.
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey its good.
That pragya it is so sad part of it.
But loved all
hutanbandar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

Hey its good.
That pragya it is so sad part of it.
But loved all

Wow...another great writer reading my humbled OS...I'm honoured...[blush]...
Btsarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ooo. How can I just overpass this story? 😵
So, sorry. But I loved ur writing. Poor pragya though &  that **tanu. 😡
Anyway good job. 👏