sunnLennya thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I  have enjoy lots to watch  Khatron  ke khiladhi   dangerous stunts  all contestants  doing very well  especial  Vivian  dsena  , Vivan Bhathena, Siddharth Shukla , Raghav Juyal  and in the Girls contestants , Sana , mukti  , They are all already winner to win their fear to try every week  won the their all  weakness & fear .

I want to mention  3 most good looking male contestants

Vivian dsena , - Height -  5'11" inches ,  eyes color brown Perfect  chocolate hero look , vivian is very fair  , chocolate boy look , very cute  tall ,  hot , awesome body and he did super job with his every stunts in the KKK  7 , He has an amazing look  with super hot body perfect charm to kill ,

Vivina he is really  very good player , I loved his all performance in the KKK he is super faster to  completed the stunts , 

Siddharth Shukla-Height 6'1" , Eye Color: Brown Dark

He has just the right sensuous looks and a body that complements it. He is  perfect example of tall drak & handsome , has heavenly features and has a physique that is indeed a "wow".
, Siddharth  is very tall OMG  6'2 inch , broad shouldered and Greek God in looks, . He has the looks that women can't help adoring, and a body which is highly appealing. His great physics & perfect charm to die for.., I like lots this man ,  he proved himself with each stunts
. His  down-to-earth nature, and humility is what makes us all love him the more we see him. His charismatic, humble, genuine, and down to earth nature are only the few things that make him such a wonderful human being. As as player, he is growing, rising,  perform so well with all his stunts , Siddharth is indeed one of strongest player in the KK7 

Vivan Bhathena - , height  6"1" eyes color black , he is fair good looking man so pretty cute face   super hot body  he is one of the most strongest  contestants of the KKK ,  he has been doing awesome job he  is super simply , i must say Vivan  bhathen  is the best male contestant ,  These   3 males contestants  of the  kkk7   is super   awesome
Edited by sunnLennya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Rightly said πŸ˜†
This season KKK had quite a few handsome hunks..
These three, along with being strong contestants are eye candies too!
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
As for me, there's only one number one and that's Siddharth Shukla... Vivan has too sharp glance in his eyes, Mister VD is for my taste just too quadratic and somehow too stiff... but Siddharth Shukla, he's not only an damn handsome and talented actor and entertainer, he has that certain something that only the real heroes have... ⭐️
ahilajkula thumbnail

For me, Siddharth Shukla is beyond any competition ... he is a class for itself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
SidYusha forever!

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahilajkula

For me, Siddharth Shukla is beyond any competition ... he is a class for itself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
SidYusha forever!

Short but well said: Sid is a class for itself... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It depends on taste
I personally prefer Vivian dsena
He has class, is not lame, composed, don't do bekar ki nautanki, some kaam se Matlab & make every stunt luks easy 

Vivian K fans aise hi nahiπŸ˜‰
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
and for me its VD πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
& if u like someone dont make it like hes the only one LOLπŸ˜†
alka2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When Vivian is onscreen 
I can't take my eyes off him even to glance at others
So there is no comparison for me

He has that charm to attract people even without lifting a finger❀️
And he let his actions speak for himself and just do his work efficiently without taking part in any kind of drama

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For me only Vivian Dsena matters noone has made me a Fan except him πŸ˜³ some girls have made me like though with their stunts 
zonnakhan thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vivian Dsena is d SUPER HOT contestant of KKK7! πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
I cant take my eyes off him when he is onscreen.
There is no comarison of others wth Vivian !πŸ˜‰