svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Sarika is hell bent behind nidhi... she is convincing her dat SHANAYA is ISHITA..
bt
has sarika lost it dat she is official khabri of ashok..
same things she can tell to ashok also regarding SHANAYA is ISHITA...

she had went for dat SLAP video wich went viral bt nt telling anythng bout shanaya aka ishita to ethr ashok or suraj...

I guess CVs hv forgotten d CRUX of BHOOT TRACK in MURDER TRACK !!! ðŸ˜†

Gv ur views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol cv's ko amnesia ki bimari hein na they might have forgot dat Sarika is ashok's Kabhri but now as Sarika is getting huge amount of money from naagin  she is loyal to her and is trying to put some sense in Nagaon which she lost 
Raman can pay her more na will she help Raman to find d chip If he pays her more??? ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Sri1091 - 8 years ago
svati12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri1091

Lol cv's ko amnesia ki bimari hein na they might have forgot dat Sarika is ashok's Kabhri but now as Sarika is getting huge amount of money from naagin  she is loyal to her and is trying to put some sense in Nagaon which she lost 

Raman can pay her more na will she help Raman to find d chip If he pays her more??? ðŸ˜‰

yar she can benefit double... if she convinces both nidhi n ashok..

I guess she lacks business mind...aftr al zindagi bhar sirf job ki hai n fir ab toh sirf parlor n al..
toh she dosnt knw DOUBLE TIMING !!!
😆🤣

param ke sath job... ishita ke under job... raman ke thru kahi aur job... romi ke dr ke under job... dr sapan mukherji ke under job... n aftr dat left d job... n dn course.. n dn mgt job in hotels... n uske baad toh ab sirf parlor n al...

😆🤣
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swatica

yar she can benefit double... if she convinces both nidhi n ashok..

I guess she lacks business mind...aftr al zindagi bhar sirf job ki hai n fir ab toh sirf parlor n al..
toh she dosnt knw DOUBLE TIMING !!!
😆🤣

param ke sath job... ishita ke under job... raman ke thru kahi aur job... romi ke dr ke under job... dr sapan mukherji ke under job... n aftr dat left d job... n dn course.. n dn mgt job in hotels... n uske baad toh ab sirf parlor n al...

😆🤣

Hahahaha true 🤣 she is lacking business sense she can get 3 benefits u know by double crossing naagin and Ashok at d same time by giving them the info way only Raman wants them to know she can get money from naagin and Ashok for d info at d same tym she can get money from Raman for doing his work her future could be secured 😉
svati12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri1091

Hahahaha true 🤣 she is lacking business sense she can get 3 benefits u know by double crossing naagin and Ashok at d same time by giving them the info way only Raman wants them to know she can get money from naagin and Ashok for d info at d same tym she can get money from Raman for doing his work her future could be secured 😉

Nw i cant take her anymore..
had enough of her... double is ok..
n no need to b gud to raman n family..
dey r nt dependant on her mercy...
n by her actions., she is heading to her exit...
emergency wali...

U remember her dialogue today to nidhi..
kahi tumhari exit na ho jaaye... emergency wali..
i ws lyk.. nyc dialogue...😆

i ws thinking... nidhi ke saath saath teri bhi hogi beta..
jitne maze karne hai kar le..
waise bhi iska ab koi kaam nhi hai..
na isne koi ghr ka chirag adi jaisa diya hai... na hi koi angel ruhi jaisi di hai...
so ab iska koi use nhi hai...

she can nevr b next shagun..  i mean snow white... even if she becums a saint..
😆

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She is useless character now...
She only wants money now ...she is mad...raman can give her more money...lol...she shud approach to raman ...haha
I always said bhoot track ws without head n tail..
They did drama for wat?? After 3 months sarika the khabri( ishgun were scared of khabri bcs she can give evrry inside info) ws back to bhalla house n ashok ws also out of jail...then y they didnt plan raman murder again.?
Suddenly ashok ko keeda kata tha bhoot track me raman ko marne ka n now he is so cool with raman