SuhaagRaat;Lets Give som Ideas to the CVs

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Uh Uh uh Dont get on wild horses of your imagination. 

This post is not about how to but about how not to.

Well friend we know that its an indian show and we are not going to get our dream come true so soon. And I dont want it to happen so  soon .

But we all know our viplav baba and the cvs are going to have  toughtime keeping him away from dhani. everytime they have failed miseably and this time it will be the same.

But we want ti prolong it a bit and so lets help the cvs. let us all put down ideas on how they could succeed in keeping viplav baba away from his dhani for some time.
But we love vidha 
And so  let  us give ideas to viplav baba how he can succeed in his mission too .

All naughty thoughts can be jotted down here . please feel free.

My Idea
!) dadaji will have a crucial ceremony coming up that they have not performed as there was no one to guide them . and till then dhani has to see to it that she stays away from viplav

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Same here...DT ,KT might say bring that kundali dosh yogya,scare her off saying that she became a bride second time n she might not want to loose her hubby this time...they will influence her saying she need to observe some distance for so n so months n tat way this yogya will go...
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DT to dhaani...vipluv ke kundali me dosh hai so usse durr rehna yoga with fast n all...( similar to u meenu)πŸ˜›.
Bt mere dimaag me ab kuch nahi aaraha hai...bt apna viplav baba sunnega nahi...πŸ˜†
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Same here...DT ,KT might say bring that kundali dosh yogya,scare her off saying that she became a bride second time n she might not want to loose her hubby this time...they will influence her saying she need to observe some distance for so n so months n tat way this yogya will go...

And what advice to viplav. I want you to give a naughty one an then i will follow. 

BTW Did you notice dhani has worn two sarees in the olv. the first one is with a floral blouse. so probably this is a longer sequence than what we got to see in th olv.
mehraan thumbnail
Meenu I dnt like floral blouse...I mean it was so long to her wrist...n the combination I dunno wat ...i didnt like tat with the red saree...maybe a golden blouse would had looked more beautiful...but I loved her overall look...really pretty n I guess thats,her real hair...I hope from now onwards, she is not donning a wig...but her real hair..

Advice to Vipu...im sure he will make several attempts by touching,stroking,by kissing...but she won't allow him the physical maza...the least VIPU can do is gift her a sexy lingerie...🀣
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
This was on the fourth page...had to pull it out...n such a,steamy post...
Comment
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

This was on the fourth page...had to pull it out...n such a,steamy post...

Comment

Yes my poor steamy post. But when the whole forum is on fire mehraan , how much chance does steamy stand ?????
mehraan thumbnail
Wat happened who is on fire...Cos of Tripsthis...
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Wat happened who is on fire...Cos of Tripsthis...

No different fire . fire of excitement,so many new members, new segments , dhani ki bidaai . everything.
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May be vipu will take her to sarala kakis house...I have no hopes in AN...it looks like Lanka and not ayidhya...ram and seetha are surrounded by demonsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†