Avinash-Shrenu OS : LET IT HAPPEN FOR REAL...

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
LET IT HAPPEN FOR REAL...

"Cut it!!" ordered the director, "Great shot both of you! Well done!"

Avinash and Shrenu were happy to receive the compliment. They were satisfied with their work.

"Let's pack-up now. Be ready for tomorrow, we have to shoot an intimate scene between Shlok and Aastha. Be prepared!" said the director and walked away.

"It's quite late... I will accompany you to your appartment" offered Avinash, as Shrenu and he walked out of the site where they were shooting for the show.
Shrenu readily agreed. How could she deny the company of the person she liked so much, though she never said it. Little did she know that Avinash secretly loved her. He never expressed himself that way. 
Both were unaware of each other's feelings, but somewhere deep inside they knew it... Or they hoped for it.

Avinash and Shrenu were silent for most of the time till they reached the appartment where Shrenu currently stayed. They stopped at the gate. Both were looking down knowing not what to say. They wished the distance to travel together was longer. 
Avinash cleared his throat before he spoke. "Okay then, I will leave..." Tell me to wait, please!
Shrenu nodded in reply. Please don't go! She wanted him to stay with her for some more time. But how could she tell him to wait.
Avinash turned to leave. Aastha called him, "Shlok!
Avinash missed a beat. He turned back eagerly.
"See you tomorrow" said Shrenu.
Avinash nodded. "Bye" he said.
"Go safely..." said Shrenu somehow trying to extend the conversation. 
Avinash smiled to himself seeing this. "Good night, Shrenu... Take care" he said.
"You too" replied Shrenu.
Avinash walked a few steps backward, looking at Shrenu as she smiled, and he finally left.

"Maybe he too likes me..." thought Shrenu as she went in.

Everyone was on time for the shoot next day. The set was ready. Avinash and Shrenu were going through the scripts for one last time before the first take of the shot. It was an intimate scene between their characters, Shlok and Aastha. It was the scene of confession of their love for each other.

Avinash and Shrenu were called for the shot.
Avinash looked at Shrenu who was standing beside him. "Ready?" asked he as the hair dresser brushed his hair.
Shrenu was was nervous about the scene. "I think so..." she replied, not so confidently. 
The make-up artist gave a final touch, as Shrenu got ready for the shoot.

"Lights... Roll Camera... and Action!!" said the director as Avinash and Shrenu stood in front of each other.
As explained by the director, Shrenu began walking away from Avinash, and Avinash held her hand and turned her towards himself. Then he was supposed to pin Shrenu to the wall and not allow her to go away. When he tried to do so, Shrenu felt very nervous and she couldn't continue anymore.

"Cut it!" said the director. "What happened Shrenu? Do it properly..." he said as everyone got ready for another take.

But Shrenu got nervous every time. She was not comfortable while doing the scene. 

"Feel it, Shrenu! Feel the love of Aastha for Shlok..." the director kept saying.

Avinash holding her hand, pinning her to the wall, the intimacy between them, he holding her waist and pulling her into his arms... Shrenu was uncomfortable for some reason. She was just not able to do it.
Finally, the director was a bit disappointed and announced a break.

Shrenu was upset with herself that she wasn't able to perform properly. She was standing alone in a corner, sipping her juice when Avinash joined her.

Shrenu looked at him and said, "Why am I not able to perform properly!

Avinash took the glass of juice from Shrenu's hand and kept it aside. "Feel it, Shrenu... Feel what you are doing..." he said.

"I am trying... I am trying my best... It's just not happening!" said Shrenu, frustrated.

Avinash looked into her eyes. "Let it happen for real..." he said in a husky voice.

"What..." asked Shrenu, without breaking the eye-lock.

"Let it happen for real, Shrenu..." whispered Avinash, "You know what I mean..."

Is he really saying that?! Shrenu couldn't believe it. Is he trying to say that we should take this 'close friendship' a step further? Does he really want this love to be real?

"I guess I know what you are saying..." said Shrenu trying to hide her eagerness. "Do you really mean it?"

"What do you think?" asked Avinash with a wink. He assured Shrenu with his smile.

"Is this really happening!" she said, trying to believe.

Avinash smiled. He held Shrenu's hand in his. He was about to say..."I lov..." But he was interrupted by the spot boy. He quickly left Shrenu's hand. The spot boy told them that director had called them for the shot and went away. 

Avinash looked at Shrenu with a naughty smile and said, "I don't think you will have any problem now!"
Shrenu smiled with confidence. "Just wait and watch!" she said with a wink.

The shoot began. Everyone was surprised as the shot going just as they wanted it to be. It was much better, rather.

Avinash held Shrenu by the waist and she could feel the magic in his touch. He pulled her towards him and they were lost into each other's eyes. He pulled her closer. "I love you!" he whispered. It was not Shlok's proposal to Aastha... But it was  Avinash completing his proposal to Shrenu that was left incomplete earlier. Shrenu blushed in his arms as she replied "I love you too!"

Everyone applauded at the end of the shot. It was a perfect shot with an awesome chemistry between the lead actors. Everyone thought how well Avinash and Shrenu portrayed the characters of Shlok and Aastha. But little did they know that it had happened for real...

*** THE END ***

Did you enjoy reading it? Do let me know... Waiting for your precious comments πŸ˜Š

Edited by ..optimist.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS dear...keep writing more...
Awesome and beautifully written...
ss1609 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!! In dreamland imagining ashlok together..
Nice os...thank u...
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great work Neha...keep writing...i want something like ek anoki kahani...
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sathuraj

Lovely OS dear...keep writing more...

Awesome and beautifully written...

Thank you so much πŸ€—
Will try writing more whenever I get time πŸ˜Š
Thanks for reading  πŸ˜³
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ss1609

Wow!!!!! In dreamland imagining ashlok together..

Nice os...thank u...

Awww πŸ˜³
I am glad you liked it πŸ€—
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzles

Great work Neha...keep writing...i want something like ek anoki kahani...

Thank you anu πŸ€—

Something like Ek Anokhi Kahaani? πŸ˜² Haha... I doubt that will be possible πŸ˜†
Let's see... Will try when free... But it wont be possible currently it seems...
Will try writing OS's though... πŸ˜Š

Have an idea for another SS... But it will be short... 4-5 chapters, that's it... That too only if I get time to write πŸ˜›

Thanks again for reading πŸ˜³
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..optimist..

Thank you anu πŸ€—

Something like Ek Anokhi Kahaani?😲Haha... I doubt that will be possibleπŸ˜†
Let's see... Will try when free... But it wont be possible currently it seems...
Will try writing OS's though...😊

Have an idea for another SS... But it will be short... 4-5 chapters, that's it... That too only if I get time to writeπŸ˜›

Thanks again for reading😳

Plz try Neha...
..optimist.. thumbnail

Hehe... I will try dear... Okay... I will change that SS to FF... Is it okay?
But, as I said on the other thread... The frequency of updates will be like... 1 or 2 updates a week...
Is it fine with you? πŸ˜›
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow very nicely written
thanks for ur OS
i have to read ur ff from starting but sorry to say this i m a bit busy these days so i m unable to read ur ff but i definitely will read ur ff also in upcoming holidays and will comment too
hope u write like this often