TWINJ SS:HIS SILENT TEARS updated and completed

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi,guys i knw i have an ongoing SS..but im not in a mood to update that(mai bore hogayi usse) then this idea popped in my mind will update the 1st part soon...PS: suggest a name to this SS..as im confused is SS ko kya naam dun ?
chapter 2 on page 2

chapter-4 updated
chapter-5 on page 4
chapter 6 nd its continuation on page 5
precap page 5
chapter 7 on pg 7Edited by beingdumb - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wats the theme of ur story only then I can suggest a title na.
Try to keep it catchy amd according to the theme that works.
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't tell me you are bored of ua own SS 😲😕
Plz continue that .. m w8ng for it😳
And regarding this ff, , you go ahead , post the prologue ..1st part , then 'll come to know what kinda story is this 😃then 'll suggest any suitable name😳
CHAPTER-1VIVAH SAMPANN HUAMuch to her dismay twinkle is now officially mrs.twinkle kunj sarna GOSH how much she hated thisin the midst of all this holy chants nobody noticed tears cascading down twinkle's eyes those who noticed thought it must be khushi ke aansu..dressed in a heavy lehenga with intricate embroidery all over it twinkle looked breath taking,regal BUT she was not happy..she never wanted to get married to kunj she loved yuviFLASHBACK:after twinkle dropped the bomb that she loves yuvi leela-RT decided to meet him but the meeting was a complete disaster they didnt like yuvi's carefree attitude. nd his loud behaviour didnt helped either...Twinkle nd yuvi..are in a relationship since their college days...their friendship bloomed into love but jst then she got an alliance from the sarna's for their son kunj...she knew who kunj was they were cordial towards each other but twinkle never saw kunj in that light...she nd kunj are poles apart that's why twinkle doesnt like kunj's company...kunj parties attend nahi karta,pub nahi jaata,aur 10:00 bje tak so bhi jata hai...how boring wo toh zyada baat bhi nahi karta..twinkle rejcted the alliance nd went to meet yuvi...when she told yuvi abt her wedding alliance yuvi was nonchalant after sm argument he said chal bhag chalte hai..nahoi shaadi hogi toh sbki blessing ke saath,mai nahi bhag saktitoh thik hai tujhe chunna hoga teri family ya maitwinkle was heartbrokren...i love you i really do bt not more than my parentstoh jake kar le usse shaditwinkle was shatterd when she heard that bt said 'karugi bhi aur aagae bhi badugi'she said with detemination...she went home nd accepted kunj's proposal..her parents were ofcourse overjoyedFLASHBACK ENDSand here she is now sitting on her sej waiting for her hubbythe door bolted opened kunj enterd the room looking extremely handsome..he saw twinkle nd was mesmerised finally he said nd heaved sigh of reliefever since he know the meaning of love he loved her with every fiber of his being..her smile,her antics,her anger nd her infamous pout..kunj loved twinkle thogh he never expressed it..he dont knw how to express himself but today he willhe sat near her on bed,took her hand in his andtwinkle today im extremely happy..u are finally mine i mean I..I..L.O. I .LOVE U twinkle i really do i promise that i'll be a good husband he blushed ann..before he could complete twinkle pushed him hard is anything wrong ? Did he said anything wrong that he should'nt..he was confused, the mere thought of he being the cause of her pain stabbed his heartpls dnt expect anything from this sham..i married you because of my parents..also i love yuvraj not youfor kunj earth has shaken beneath him..he was numb his heart broked into gazillion pieces for a few minutes he sat motionless processing everything nd got up went towards her nd said"tum jake change karlo ye sb uncomfortable hoga tumhare liye aur tum bed pe so jao mai couch par so jaonga" he went away leaving twinkle confused he expected sm accusations,anger or smthing bt all he did was smile nd went away..in the guest room...kunj was under the shower the water washed away his pain nd tears YES he was crying remembering her wordsmain yuvraj se pyar karti hun tum se nahipar main toh sirf tumse pyar karta hun twinkle..i really love you a lot..i really dosaying so he sobbed silently the most beautiful day of his life has turned out to be his worst nightmarePS:NOT PROOFREADEdited by beingdumb - 8 years ago
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Title suggestion the pain of unrequited love from Kunj's pov.
Or another one is.

The pain of love lost.

His silent tears 

Choose wat u like.

Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Ian .. nice suggestions😃
@ you (sorry 😆your name plz) very awesome start😳seems very interesting 😳 Plz do continue soon 😉

Originally posted by: Abhia2Twinj4eva

<font color="#ff0000">@ Ian .. nice suggestions😃</font>

<font color="#ff0000">@ you (sorry😆your name plz) very awesome start😳seems very interesting😳Plz do continue soon😉</font>

im samaira

Originally posted by: Iansomer1

Title suggestion the pain of unrequited love from Kunj's pov.

Or another one is.

The pain of love lost.

His silent tears

Choose wat u like.

thank you @iansomer... HIS silent tears i love this title
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awsm chappy. Bechra kunj, but i know he will her trust as well as love. And do continue soon. What is the name of ur other story?

Originally posted by: ...Anabella...

Awsm chappy. Bechra kunj, but i know he will her trust as well as love. And do continue soon. What is the name of ur other story?

the name of my other story is TWINJ:double trouble...in that story twinkle goes missing nd comes back in a different avataar