~Prajakta Lalit FAN-tastic...JYRG Flashbacks~Thread 2

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi JYRGians,

Its been almost 6 months since out favorite JYRG is over. But we JYRGians still continue to discuss it. Also we just love to discuss about our favorite pair Lalit and Prajakta. They both have started working on new projects after JYRG. So lets wish them All The Best and Good Luck for their respective projects. Also lets hope that we will get to see them together in some future project.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
dipalimanish thumbnail
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Prajakta with Kranti at MaTa awards
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Whew! 150 pages of our favourite topic are over and a new thread started! What magic has this pair created that we continue to follow their every step so closely? When the thread was first started I seriously did not believe it would cross 150 pages. Feels nice to be proved wrong.
And yes Dipali, it was a masterstroke on your part to put up a collage of the "bench in the angan". That was the place where the two had the most romantic moments together. Thanks for igniting our nostalgia.Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
dipalimanish thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Whew! 150 pages of our favourite topic are over and a new thread started! What magic has this pair created that we continue to follow their every step so closely? When the thread was first started I seriously did not believe it would cross 150 pages. Feels nice to be proved wrong.
And yes Dipali, it was a masterstroke on your part to put up a collage of the "bench in the angan". That was the place where the two had the most romantic moments together. Thanks for igniting our nostalgia.

Thanks Kamal. Its a ready made collage that I used. But yes, aangan scenes of AD - MD have always been most romantic and emotional ones even in pre-confession period. 😳

As for filling 150 pages even after completion of serial, JYRGians always rock. We discuss, do tp (again this word 😛, need to find an alternate word for this), have disagreements, even fight sometimes. But one thing we can not do is keep away from this thread even if we decide. How much ever fights we had in past, we have always been together for JYRG. Thats the spirit of JYRGians. 
marathigirl1972 thumbnail
Wow! We are on 2nd thread already. Dipali, thanks for opening this thread. 👏 👏
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great new thread Dipali  👏
Thank you for doing the honor.  The photos brought back so many sweet memories. nostalgic! 

If Mishkil hadnt suggested I would have suggested the same that you open the new thread. So thanks Mishkil for your suggestion. 

Though i dont post much here, i do read everything on this thread and i cant agree more that JYRGians rock as always. Cant believe its been more than 6 months and the magic of JYRG is still so much alive. our love for LP-PM is never ending.

So enjoy posting all loyal fans and keep rocking. 

Wishing LP-PM the very best in their new endeavors. 

dipalimanish thumbnail
Jani & MG, thank you. JYRG is and will always remain very special to me. I went into that old JYRG era while opening this thread. 

That reminds me I have got one more reason to curse ZM. They are having one hr maha episode for those brother-sister of KRD as end episode. This is height. They couldn't give a proper ending to JYRG but can have maha episodes for all other serials. 
Neha16 thumbnail
[
In toQUOTE=dipalimanish] Jani & MG, thank you. JYRG is and will always remain very special to me. I went into that old JYRG era while opening this thread.

That reminds me I have got one more reason to curse ZM. They are having one hr maha episode for those brother-sister of KRD as end episode. This is height. They couldn't give a proper ending to JYRG but can have maha episodes for all other serials.
[/QUOTE]

Lp & PM attended IRB Ma.Ta.Sanman 2016 event.Lalit is in group photo of Bhadrakali's 2 palys,Dholtashe & Ha shekhar khosla kon aahe? Though they were together for event,not clicked a snap together

KRD actors Suyash & aditi will be seen together in Marathi paly Strawberry,they are using their fan following,I just wonder with LP & PM why they are not even ready to click together...I just hope everything just fine between them