Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally caught up with Sat-sun episodes. Not bad. The mystery is moving fast to conclusion. We know that the person was trying to Raunak and not Akshay.
I have stopped guessing the person in burkha as CVs can show anyone they feel like later on -even though this person seems really tall and thin.

Hopefully they will focus more on pyaar-vyar once all this chasing around is complete! At least Raunak and Kajal are back on the same page for now!πŸ˜†

Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
Pranav123 thumbnail
Overall nice episode..i liked ranouk and kajal hug..CVS might reveal the burkha guy within this week..
Kavithaa83 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode is good, and hug is so cute. Kajals expression at the time of hug is good. I too stop guessing the burkha personπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I didn't pay too much attention to today's episode but I made sure to catch the hug scene πŸ˜† it was nicely done. More hugs please! πŸ˜ˆ
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When diaper boy grabbed the knife, why was he looking so constipated??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Aisa lag raha tha subah subah pressure de raha hai aur aa nahi raha hai!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
They sure are moving the "who done it track" fast now. Raunak posioned, Sakshi running away from Pradeep Uncle who wants to kill her, and in the precap Pradeep confessing everything to Kajal and then stranglingredients her.
Janki is an unpredictable one so I am not sure how she is going to react to all of this. I know she won't tolerate Pradeep and Vidhi for trying to kill Raunak so I know she will get rid of them. But she isn't exactly fond of Kajal either and wants her and her daughter out of the house.
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

They sure are moving the "who done it track" fast now. Raunak posioned, Sakshi running away from Pradeep Uncle who wants to kill her, and in the precap Pradeep confessing everything to Kajal and then stranglingredients her.

Janki is an unpredictable one so I am not sure how she is going to react to all of this. I know she won't tolerate Pradeep and Vidhi for trying to kill Raunak so I know she will get rid of them. But she isn't exactly fond of Kajal either and wants her and her daughter out of the house.

They seem to be in a hurry to close this "kill Raunak" track. Janki is not going to forgive them and they don't deserve forgiveness anyway. 

I think Janki may soften towards Kajal after this but Kajal may decide to leave as her mission is complete. I am not seeing much of story as this track eliminated half the characters. I wonder what is up CVs' sleeves now! 
Karaali thumbnail
Actress playing Vidhi is doing a great job with her expressions.
She usually looks so sweet but in yesterday episode when she leaves crying from Janki's room and then changes her expression to a smiling vamp was just perfect.

Loved the chachi-chachu eye-to-eye conversation before Chachu took the  whole blame.

She showed more expressions in yesterday's episode than Janki or kajal have shown since the beginning of the show. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kamini and Munmun are also back! Vamps are going to over run the screen now!!!!πŸ˜†
Karaali thumbnail
Liked Kajal-Raunak conversation in the room before they came down.
I was a little surprised that they are showing Kajal is in love so soon but did not mind it. πŸ˜ƒ

BTW - have you noticed that every one has more interaction with Sakshi than Kajal. No wonder it is impossible to get mother-daughter feel/vibes when they are onscreen. πŸ˜†
Karaali thumbnail
Did you see the IF article that SPK is ending in June?
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/31483-silsila-pyaar-ka-to-go-off-air.htm

What are they going to show for next 2 months? Drag the Raunak's father's truth or show some new track?

Your thoughts??