Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

With the speed grover is making exes, one day he would wear Burkha and go out because there will be ex in every corner of the world.

Your replies are best🤣

Originally posted by: Fawad321

KSG's friends choose Jenny over him? Wow his friends also know what a lying dirtbag he is.Dost bade dimag wale hain😆

how do u know they chose her over him?? ðŸ˜† just because she attends all their functions doesn't mean they are no longer friends with KSG, they constantly retweet his tweets and everything
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

With the speed grover is making exes, one day he would wear Burkha and go out because there will be ex in every corner of the world.

🤣
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

^ she is gonna do a movie on sony entertainment, the production house is cinevistaas (the production house of dill mill gayye), she is starring opposite kushal tandon who has a double role, he will have two women opposite him, one of them being jenny! Many Jenny fans are not happy with Kushal and think she deserves better

there's an article a month ago dat she is coming wid life ok's new show...where did u find dis info

Originally posted by: ElOqUeNcE

there's an article a month ago dat she is coming wid life ok's new show...where did u find dis info

she is no longer part of Narcos, the info i gave u is correct, i know stuff because some KSG fans are still jen fans
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

<font size="3">I agree! I heard her fans saying that he is not a good actor, which I totally disagree with, just because he doesn't over act doesn't mean he cannot act!</font>

Their favorite Jennifer cannot act for nuts too!
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Best reply so far 🤣
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail

she is no longer part of Narcos, the info i gave u is correct, i know stuff because some KSG fans are still jen fans

dnt know why she choose to be a prt of sony tv show for her comeback... another flop in her kitty...realy feeling bad for her...n wat happend to phir se...any idea

Originally posted by: ElOqUeNcE

dnt know why she choose to be a prt of sony tv show for her comeback... another flop in her kitty...realy feeling bad for her...n wat happend to phir se...any idea

Plus she is one of the leads not the only female lead, narcos would have been better but didn't seem to work out, as for phir se I guess it will release some day but I doubt it will do well given the time delay, story and the hero kunal kohliEdited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Gober is pathetic. Aunty bipasha sath nhi aye iske?