Mahima says about laksh

Iqraa17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/i-would-love-romance-ranveer-and-ranbir-mahima-makwana-160320
Now what is this ! She is talking about her bonding with laksh very frankly ..ofcourse m happy about it but is it an old IV ? It can't be new one yaa 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqraa17

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/i-would-love-romance-ranveer-and-ranbir-mahima-makwana-160320

Now what is this ! She is talking about her bonding with laksh very frankly ..ofcourse m happy about it but is it an old IV ? It can't be new one yaa 

its is todays iv check the date on top of the article
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It looks like a new article Iqra.
Bt how can it be? She isn't anymore a part of AKH and this article says she is?
I think it's an old one just posted now once again maybe. Cuz I remember having read the same article before even. I don'tremember if it was Mahima's or some other actress'.
Bt anyways IF ITS NEW then I will say that the Holi incident either dint affect their friendship or maybe it was just a prank ormaybe Laksh apologised to Mahima b4 her exit or maybe she isn't even exiting. That TB article seems like a Holi special probably.
Bt one thing is clear from this, if it's new then Laksh n Mahima still share the same bond and Laksh of course isn'tat fault for her exit which is made a big issue out of.
U know Rose I just realized n thout of sharing with u. Chck out Laksh's recent interview promo. When he was told to give an example of diff btwn Krish n Karan he chose this example "Radhika main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon!" Iwonder why   πŸ˜‰
Iqraa17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonikaaax

I think it's an old one just posted now once again maybe. Cuz I remember having read the same article before even. I don'tremember if it was Mahima's or some other actress'.
Bt anyways IF ITS NEW then I will say that the Holi incident either dint affect their friendship or maybe it was just a prank ormaybe Laksh apologised to Mahima b4 her exit or maybe she isn't even exiting. That TB article seems like a Holi special probably.

Bt one thing is clear from this, if it's new then Laksh n Mahima still share the same bond and Laksh of course isn'tat fault for her exit which is made a big issue out of.
U know Rose I just realized n thout of sharing with u. Chck out Laksh's recent interview promo. When he was told to give an example of diff btwn Krish n Karan he chose this example "Radhika main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon!" Iwonder why   πŸ˜‰

But if it is new n everything is fine between the two then mahima should post about everything being well n she should tell us all n her fans who are considering him wrong ; that he is not at fault n maintain peace fans ! But she is instead retweeting the tweets which are in her support and about her exit ! And even laksh hasn't said anything about all this but he is tweeting definitions of gossips n all ! These guys will make us mad for sure ! 
dreamyrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonikaaax

haha even I noticed that & did make a comment about him saying "radhika mein tumse bohat pyaar karta hu" no wonder why sonika pata laga go garbar hai atleast I am not the only crazy 1 who picked that up even in tensed situations I don't really think tht their relationship is actually even affected cuz despite all this why did laksh on fb tag the holi promo using the memorable hashtag
pS with these two stubborn not coming clear the more you try to solve it the more confusing its getting by the way laksh has become more active on twitter since he hardly tweets

ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ€” sab golmaal hai..she is saying something about lakshima what we all felt..but if it is for real is a suspense..
Btw thanks for sharing.. πŸ˜†
dreamyrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammu92

πŸ€” sab golmaal hai..she is saying something about lakshima what we all felt..but if it is for real is a suspense..
Btw thanks for sharing.. πŸ˜†

ammu what is this golmaalπŸ˜• even laksh tagged on fb when sharing the holi promo as a memorable holi can someone clear this lakshima are totally making us insane
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
How was today's lakshima's holi performance.
Iqraa17 thumbnail
Exactly he tweets hardly but since all those news broke he became more active . Atleast 2 tweets a day .n tht too about all tha like rumours or gossips etc .so idk what is happening . OK the news of mahi's exit is confirmed but ATLEAST they can tell us about their offscreen present bonding ! They should care about our feelings ! 
ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

ammu what is this golmaalπŸ˜•even laksh tagged on fb when sharing the holi promo as a memorable holi can someone clear this lakshima are totally making us insane

I don't know yarr..and don't wanna put stress to my chotu brain πŸ˜† Studies sambhali n jati inke kaands kese sambhalu
But if all this a part of publicity stunt..then its cheap 😑 doing such things affects fans so much..
Okay leave.. Rose is mahi exit confirmed?? I mean officially??