Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sushkita931

I am sorry i cant change my dp.i cant do it bc of my mob๐Ÿ˜ก i m trying.we have  to post about ankita here regularly its like mental support for her

Inshallah I will try and post here every day . Keeping my fingers crossed that something happens on her career front .  
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think it will take Ankita some time to completely get over her break up but inshallah she will get over it . She is a brave girl .Can't imagine what she must be going through right now .
Waiting for this very talented girl to get a good break again and so her fans can enjoy her work on either TV or big screen .
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone!
Muah to the rebels who band bajaoed today! I love how all of us are united in the band bajana always! 

Hope Ankita comes back soon on TV or films now. No more waiting! I wanna see part 2 of the story. It's not over yet. I'm pretty sure Anki will get her own happy ending/or rather beginning soon. 
GManda72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm going to pray hard for Ankita now . I know it works. I've never done it before but will also pray harder for some lessons to be taught. I sincerely hope that is fulfilled too.
Ankita , will cheer for u louder than ever. Please shake off this nonsense and come back for urself , ur parents and ur fans!God bless you say sweetheart!Edited by GManda72 - 7 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I just want Ankita to get some work . That will definitely help her get over this situation .
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sensodyne

That thread got deleted as it hurted many people so from now on we need avoid praising Ankita's ex in this forum.You can certainly post all her pics or anything related to her from A days that is allowed.

Haw! Never knew that Anki's Ex had so many well wishers in this forum to report ๐Ÿ˜†

anyway I am not interested in Anki's personal life anymore. I just want her to get over the whole shit and show someone something. Anki girl get up and come back soon. Be it TV or BW I want her to perform. My prayers are always with you Anki. You must get what you deserve.

And to the gang... we are really awesome people ๐Ÿ˜Ž May god bless us and give us the strength to remain united like this. *Fingers Crossed * ๐Ÿค—
sushkita931 thumbnail
I am eagerly waiting for ankita's comeback.its may be in tv or big screen
Tanyaz thumbnail
This is tough time for Ankita and even her well wishers . Let's hope she accepts that this particular relationship is harmful and toxic for her and she moves on in life , making a new life for herself . It will be tough but our prayers are with her and she is a talented girl .
She just has  to get over this phase of life .
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
sushkita931 thumbnail
Its really tragic how ankita's life going๐Ÿ˜ญ i cant express how i am feeling after reading today bollywood news.ankita sushant fighiting in front of ppl and ankita was drunk and shouting-i hope its false news
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the best to Ankita.Edited by ptecvish - 7 years ago