Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SWARNA99

Amazing os. ...

Incredibly beautifully written ...

Thank you Swarna πŸ˜³
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Tha..read it just now. β˜ΊοΈ This one is bliss! β€οΈ Issshhh!! Your way with words are so damn amazing! πŸ‘
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay so tha seems really interesting . Honestly speaking I love Satya 's character the most in MB women after Draupadi . From what I have heard , she is frank , outspoken and just too awesome. And she probably speaks her heart out . I loved the written parts . Please please continue soon . Would love to read Satya and Krishna 's cute moments and romantic too β˜ΊοΈ
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

Okay so tha seems really interesting . Honestly speaking I love Satya 's character the most in MB women after Draupadi . From what I have heard , she is frank , outspoken and just too awesome. And she probably speaks her heart out . I loved the written parts . Please please continue soon . Would love to read Satya and Krishna 's cute moments and romantic too β˜ΊοΈ

She is actually a lot like Panchali :)
I am working on my next as we speak :)
Thank you Sam πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
As always, read and review :)
This is just one part of my OS. 
This is my view of how this episode could have happened, so here you go :)

THE ABDUCTION PART 1

Satyabhama smirked at Subhadra. Her laadli was in love. Like Rukmini Didi and herself, Subahdra had fallen in love with a legend, a legend named Kaunteya Arjun, her husband's Paarth, her sakha Phalguni. Subhadra had fallen in love with Arjun when young, and if what Arya had told her was right, which it always is, Arjun was very much in love with Subhadra.

They would make a beautiful couple. Her milk white skin will contrast his dark skin', thought Satyabhama. She frowned slightly thinking of another dusky beauty.

If all goes well, and Phalguni and Subhadra marry, what will Panchi do? Panchi is like me. She gets angry every time any one of her husbands' gets a new wife. And that too Arjun? Oh Swami! Calming her anger is not all that easy. It took me more than an hour to calm her down when news of Arjun's marriage to Chitrangada reached her. Though once she calmed down, she accepted the marriage. If Phalguni marries Subhadra, which I hope is true, what about Panchali?', thought Satyabhama.

"Bhama, Bhama?"

The sweet voice of her Rukmini Didi shook Satyabhama from her deep thoughts.

"Didi", said Satyabhama, a smile adorning her face, the moment Rukmini's beautiful face appeared within her eyes.

"What is going on in that head of yours? Why are you staring at our little girl and frowning?", asked Rukmini.

"It's just that... Didi, Subhadra is ready to be married now", said Satyabhama. "I want her here"

"I do too, Bhama. But we have to send her. Viyog from the girl child is always necessary", said Rukmini.

"As the girl brings with her a new lineage", said Satyabhama, finishing Rukmini's thoughts.

"Exactly", said Rukmini. "But who will be the lucky man who gets Subahdra as a wife? She has to get the most amazing man in Aryavarta. She learnt arts from the eight of us, Arya, Dau and you taught her warfare, you and I taught her politics and household duties. And of late, Arya has been teaching her chariot-racing. Why though?"

"That is something you have to ask Arya Didi. When I asked Him, He said that she will be needing it", said Satyabhama.

"Then there is no way Arya will tell me more", said Rukmini.

"But Didi..", pouted Satyabhama.

"Be patient Bhama. You will find out soon enough" said Rukmini.

"Bhabhi! Bhabhi!"

The beautiful young girl, Krishna and Balarama's laadli, the treasure of Dwaraka, Subhadra, came running towards the two of them, took their blessings, and promptly pulled them into a group hug. Rukmini and Satyabhama laughed, as they hugged her back.

"What is going on here? Three of my favourite women are hugging"

The melodious voice of Shri Krishna said, from behind the three women.

"Arya!"

"Bhaiya!"

The three women fell at His feet, He blessed them, and pulled Subhadra in for a hug.

"Arya", started Rukmini, throwing a smirk at Satyabhama, "Bhama was thinking about Subhadra's marriage"

"Were you, Priye?", asked Krishna, smirking at her.

Arya!', thought Satyabhama. I couldn't very well tell RUkmini Didi without your's and Subhadra's permission'

I know love. But I do love teasing you', he said, a mischoveous twinkle in His eyes.

Satyabhama gave Him a sharp look, before saying, "Yes Arya. My Subhadra has become a beautiful young woman. She should be married sometime right?"

"She should", said Krishna, agreeing with His wife.

"And he should be the most amazing man in Aryavarta", said Rukmini.

"And I have found one such person", came the jovial voice of Shriman Balarama, or Dau, as He was affectionately called by everyone.

"Pranaam Dau", chorused the occupants of the room.

"And who is that amazing man in Aryavarta', as Rukmini said, Dau?", asked Krishna, smirking at His brother, who smirked back.

"He is the prince of princes", said Balarama.

"And?", asked Krishna, eyes holding laughter.

"He is my disciple, the Yuvraj of Hastinapura, Yuvraj Duryodhan", said Balarama, proudly, but no one noticed the slight twitch at the corner of his mouth. Well, no one but his priya anuj!

Shri Krishna, sporting an almost identical look to his big brother, said, "My sister is very worthy of the Chandravanshis"

"See, my anuj also agrees", said Balarama. "Rukmini, Bhama, go and help Revathi out. A lot of preparations for the wedding are to be done. Kanha, come with me"

"Ji Dau", said Krishna, following his brother, and smirking at the look of indignance on Satyabhama's face.

Subhadra had gone pale; in fact, she was deathly white. She looked like she could faint.

Satyabhama was caught in a dilemma. She wanted to comfort Subhadra, but Rukmini Didi did not know. She didn't like not telling Rukmini Didi, but Arya had told her not to.

Swami! Why do you put me in these situations? Especially those where Didi doesn't know', thought Satyabhama.

You can manage it, Bhama. It's not time for Rukmini to know yet. Just take care of Subhadra, and think over my words carefully', said Shri Krishna through their mind link.

"Subhadra!"

She heard Rukmini Didi shout, and saw that Subhadra had fainted. Satyabhama rushed for the water, as Rukmini Didi put Subhadra's head on her lap, and sprinkled some on Subhadra's face. Subhadra slowly woke up, and on seeing Satyabhama, let out a wail, and hugged her tightly.

Rukmini looked at Satyabhama shocked.

"Vo... Didi, I think the shock of leaving Dwaraka just sunk in", said Satyabhama. "Am I right, darling? Look at Rukmini Didi. She is so worried about you"

"I am okay Bhabhi", said Subhadra, looking at Rukmini with a shaky smile. "Satya Bhabhi is right. i will be leaving Dwaraka soon"

"If you say so", said a concerned Rukmini, not convinced. Satyabhama was acting a little fidgety, in her opinion. And she hadn't missed the look between her husband and Satyabhama. She had a feeling that Bhama wanted to tell her, but was restrained by doing so due to her husband. Anyway, what He says will be followed.

"Alright. Revathi Didi needs help. Come on Bhama. Subhadra, take care darling. I would stay, but Dau wants Bhama and I to go and help Didi out", said Rukmini.

"Can Satya Bhabhi stay?", asked Subhadra, in a small voice.

Rukmini immediately understood that there was more to this story, and Bhama was privy to it. So she nodded her head, and said, "Alright. I will go. I will tell Didi that Subhadra needed you, Bhama"

"Ji Didi", said Satyabhama, feeling bad about lying to Rukmini.

The moment Rukmini left, Satyabhama felt her shoulder stained with Subhadra's tears.

"Shh, little girl. It will all be fine. You will see", said Satyabhama, hugging Subhadra tightly, stroking her hair.

"How do you know, Bhabhi?", asked Subhadra. "Kanha Bhaiya said nothing against Dau. He just accepted it. And Dau? Dau who asked your acceptance to marry Kanha Bhaiya is doing this? I can't believe it"

"Sweetheart, you know your brothers. This is all a part of the Arya-Dau leela", said Satyabhama. "Arya never goes against Dau"

"My sister is very worthy of the Chandravanshis", He had said.

Oh Arya!', thought Satyabhama, marveling at the cleverness of her Husband's words.

Priye?', His mischievous voice surrounded her mind.

You and your way with words', said Satyabhama.

I know. Now, just reassure Subhadra. Don't tell her what you realised', said her Husband.

Arya! She needs hope', said Satyabhama. As a woman, I can understand her heart'

Priye, you lived on the hope of I can'. She will live in the hope of mine and your words', said Shri Krishna.

Swami', whined Satyabhama slightly.

Bhama, don't tell her yet. Parth is on his way here', said her Husband.

As you wish', said Satyabhama, bowing down to His wishes.

"Subhadra, don't worry. Phalguni will come. You will marry him", said Satyabhama, clutching her laadli to her. she may be the wife of the Lord of the Universe, but at that point, she was just a Bhabhi, who had brought up her young sister-in-law like a mother, and did not want to let go.

Later that night...

Satyabhama stared out of the balcony, into the ocean waves.

Familiar arms wrapped around her. She shrugged them off, and walked further into the balcony.  She could feel her Husband's pout. He came and wrapped His arms around her; she yet again shrugged them off, and walked to the edge of the balcony.

She felt her Husband's arms now pull her tightly against Him. She knew there was no way of getting out. She just ignored the piercing look of His eyes on her face, and looked straight ahead.  

"Bhama"

"Swami"

"Don't you call me Arya?"

"I also call you Swami"

"Why are you so irritated, my love?"

"You know why, Arya. Don't flatter me with names"

Internally, Bhama melted. Any time her Husband used an endearment on her, she melted. Forcing herself not to show Him, though she knew He knew, and He knew that she knew that.

"Priye, come on. I told you that she has to learn to live with the hope that Paarth will come"

His voice turned distant.

"She will need it", He said.

Satyabhama twisted in His arms, and looked at Him concerned.

"Need what?", asked Satyabhama, worried.

"To learn and understand hope", said Shri Krishna. He looked down at His wife, who looked at Him with worry and love in her lovely eyes.

Pulling her closer to Him, he whispered, "Are you still angry with me?"

"Arya, don't change the subject"

"Changing the subject? I don't know the meaning of that"

His too innocent, wide eyes, made Bhama want to hug Him tightly. Resisting the urge, she looked at the ground.

Krishna lifted her chin up, and looking straight into her eyes, said, "I can read your heart and soul, love. You can't hide from me"

"I know Arya. But I can pretend to"

"That doesn't fool me though"

Shri Krishna moved closer to her, till they were only a hair's breadth apart.

Suddenly...

Shri Krishna lifted Satyabhama up, bridal style, causing her to squeal, and took her into their bedroom, where He proceeded to make love to her till she forgot who she was, and He was all that existed.

Next day...

As Krishna, with Rukmini and Satyabhama on either side entered Shriman Balarama's chamber, Krishna turned to Satyabhama, and whispered, "Your favourite is coming today"

Satyabhama stared at her Husband, stunned, even as she walked into the room.

Of all times to.. Swami! You have already started your natkhat?', thought Satyabhama.

When have I stopped?', asked the Lord.

True fact', accepted Satyabhama. When is Phalguni set to arrive?'

Today, love', thought Krishna, before greeting his brother, "Pranaam Dau"

"Pranaam BhabhiMa"

"Krishna! What mischief are you up to today?", asked Revathi, shaking her head indulgently at Him.

"What do you mean, BhabhiMa?", asked Shri Krishna, innocently.

"Krishna, BhabhiMa? Since when? You usually call me Bhabhi", said Revathi. "This means you are up to some mischief today, some mischief that Arya won't like, so you are buttering me up, so that I can protect you?"

"BhabhiMa!", said Krishna, shock evident in His voice. His eyes, however, glinted with mischief.

"But who is your partner in crime?", wondered His Dau out loud.

"Satyabhama!", said Dau, suddenly, spotting her standing next to Krishna, smiling slightly about something.

"Dau?", asked Satyabhama, startled out of her thoughts.

"What is my priya anuj up to?", asked Balarama.

"Your priya anuj is always up to something or the other Dau. Don't put too much thought into Arya's natkhat", said Satyabhama. Seeing the narrowed eye glance that Rukmini gave her, she added, "Plus, Dau, aren't you responsible for almost all of Arya's mischief?"

"I am not"

Shriman Balarama sounded mutinous; Shri Krishna smirked at His wife, who smirked right back.

"I knew it!"

Revathi's voice startled the smirk-exchanging prankster husband-wife duo.

"What did you know Didi?", asked Rukmini, who had been silent so far.

"Krishna has got Bhama helping Him out. What are you two planning?", asked Revathi.

"Planning? Didi, we are poor things who just came to get the blessings of our priya Dau and priya BhabhiMa/Didi", said Satyabhama, pouting lightly.

Bhama! What are you and Arya up to?'

Rukmini's voice sounded in Satyabhama's head. She replied, Didi, don't worry. Arya and I are in a happy mood today. We won't prank... much'

Bhama!'

Didi!'

"Anuj!", said Dau, sternly.

"Dau, stop calling me anuj", said Krishna pouting.

"I am the elder brother. I will call you what I want", said Dau.

"Dauuu", whined Krishna.

"Kanha"

"Dau"

"Kanha"

"Dau"

"KANHAIYAAA!"

"DAUUU!"

"Krishna!"

"Dau!"

Revathi, Rukmini and Satyabhama smiled at the familiar childish fight the two brothers were having.

"BhabhiMaaa!", whined Krishna. "Look at how mean Dau is being"

Revathi melted at Krishna's pout. She said, "Arya, stop it. Look at my darling. He is so sad"

"He. Is. Sad?", asked Dau, irritated on the outside, laughing inside.

Kanha! You and your natkhat', thought Dau.

You love it, Dau', thought Dau's Kanha, before pouting at his Bhabhi.

"Didi!", said Rukmini and Satyabhama together.

"Look at Arya", said Rukmini.

"How can you tell Dau, Didi?", asked Satyabhama.

"Arya is up to something", said Rukmini.

"When is He not, Didi?", asked Satyabhama, matching the smirk on her Husband's face.

"And so are you", said Rukmini, giving Satyabhama a 'I know you too well' look.

Before Satyabhama could retort, she heard her Husband's voice in their common link.

Rukmini, don't question Bhama. You will know soon', said Krishna.

As you wish Arya', said Rukmini.

Edited by TwinMadness - 8 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res
Unres
Lovely update Srutha! Of course subhadra's lord would be the most amazing, desired man of aryavrat. 😳 ❀️
Oh how cute, krishna upto mischief and bhama his partner in crime. 😳 πŸ˜† Loved the bonding between Dau-krishna and their cute little argument. πŸ˜† Loved everything about this update, can't wait for next part. πŸ˜› Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
Unres 

Oh!!! Srutha!!! First of all I am sorry for being so late.Was facing problems from IF.

Now,now,now Common link waale idea ne toh dil jeet liyaπŸ‘
And KrishMa-my God!!!!😳😳

I loved everything.Starting from KrishMa to Dau to Rukmini.

You are talented girl.Take my advice and write a book ASAP.
Edited by Astoria - 8 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the common-link waala idea. It's ingenious.
Also, the bonding bet. Bhama-Ruki and Revati was shown very cutely!
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Very good !!!! keep it up!!!! very well written.
πŸ‘
Loved krishna balaram fights 😳
Update fast OK!!! Waiting. πŸ˜‰