Tashan-E-Ishq 18th March'16 Written Episode

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

In corridor twinkle sees kunj  in sherwani and stop him, she asks kunj where he's going he says he is going for rokka,  twinkle says I won't let you go for rokka I can't see you in sherwani like this,  no one can marry with you, she gets emotional  kunj says if I won't go then they'll kill us,  chaudhri comes from behind and asks what is going on, kunj says he is appreciating twinkle for doing such nice work, chaudhri looks around and gets happy to see decorations, he praised her, kunj leaves with chaudhri, twinkle gets tears in eyes rajjo sees twinkle behind door,

In ceremony a girl brings rajjo in veil and make her sit besides kunj, pandit put red cloth on thier hands, rajjo comes close to kunj, kunj feels embarrased and thinks why she is behaving like this, its twinkle as rajjo in veil, she touches kunj's feet with her toe  kunj asks what she is doing, twinkle says it me twinkle why he is sweating,  kunj says she has created another syapa now   what if they'll know about them,  twinkle says don't worry and enjoy the rokka, she says i didn't enjoy my first rokka as i was sad,  now I wanna enjoy this with happiness, pandit does rokka ritual and gives them blessing, everyone Congrats them, chaudhri asks rajjo to take off her veil,  twinkle and kunj gets worried,  a woman comes near her and was about to remove veil but light has gone,
In dark rajjo comes to twinkle and asks her for leave,  twinkle gets up and leaves,  rajjo takes her seat, light came, they asks rajjo to take off her veil now as they want to take pics,  rajjo takes off her veil, all gets happy too see her face,
Edited by taaniroyal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the update hugs 
zaara610 thumbnail